Sign in to follow this  
Rebin

Korasi vs mele prayer[VIDEO]

So i've made a post about this before and it didn't even get a comment that it will get looked into.

So to make it short the title will be explained in the video.

EDIT:: Vid should be shorter now.

Edited by Rebin

I don't see any problem here.

The regular korasi hit is a melee-based attack. Protect from melee will block 40% of incoming damage from the Korasi melee attack.

The korasi's special attack is a magic attacked. Protect from magic will block 40% of incoming damage from the Korasi magic attack.

Protect from melee has NO effect against the Korasi's special attack. I have used korasi before, protect from melee plays no effect.

I hope you are kidding me im gonna do 50 specs and show its actually working

If ryan says its no wrong with it fine hes the coder he knows but for now, Im still convinced.

Edited by Rebin

I don't see any problem here.

The regular korasi hit is a melee-based attack. Protect from melee will block 40% of incoming damage from the Korasi melee attack.

The korasi's special attack is a magic attacked. Protect from magic will block 40% of incoming damage from the Korasi magic attack.

Protect from melee has NO effect against the Korasi's special attack. I have used korasi before, protect from melee plays no effect.

Actually it does i've tested this myself and reported it

But this is nothing new as I said

Actually it does i've tested this myself and reported it

But this is nothing new as I said

Yep this has srsly worked since realese of korasi i find it kinda hilarious after all this time barely not a single person has brought it up. Even those who use it 24/7 Rofl

I would like to read a quote from the runescape wiki site, and I can vouch for it due to previous knowledge of the weapon myself. "Korasi's sword has a special attack called Disrupt, which consumes 60% adrenaline. It deals up to 300% weapon damage as magic damage". This means the weapon's special attack (and only the special attack) should have the same likelihood of hitting against the protect from melee prayer as it would if the person had no protection prayer on. The only prayer that should have the ability to block incoming damage from the korasi sword's special attack is the protect from magic prayer. The korasi sword does NOT hit as high as it should against protect from melee. Personally, I like being speced by people with korasi because I always veng on their specs and someone always ends up dying. and its not usually me ;). But It would be nice to see it get fixed, as then I could pray melee against those who don't ask (to protect vengeance from being broken) and I can still get speced really high. The video shows 100% Proof that the special attack's ability to do high damage is hindered when protect from melee is activated. You can't really call it bad luck either due to the fact that the weapon is supposed to be a magic based attack and the other player is wearing full on melee based gear (This mean the magic def bonuses are low). So the spec is obviously melee based with a high damage %. Until protected against melee. It should be magic based with a high damage % until protected against magic.

Edited by Chill Vibes