Ramzi

Epic Pet Suggestions

Gonna go out on a limb here, trying to give genies and alien some uses here :)

Pet 1: 3x Genie

Pet 2: 2x Phoenix

Why you think these pets should be fused: With the drop of interest in genie, proposing a phoenix genie that gives obvious perks(X2 XP, %15 Range bonus), with the unique passive being a swift glove ability. Pet would grant a 35%(or whatever the swift glove proc percentage is) to shoot a second arrow but full damage(how old swift gloves were).

Potential names: Phoenix Genie, Fire Genie

Pet 1: 3x Special Pet

Pet 2: 3x Prayer Pet

Pet 3: 3x Health Pet

Why you think these pets should be fused: Combined effects of all pets, (Health, Prayer, and Special restore) with an added bonus of also restoring run energy. Regaining all four every 30 seconds.

Potential Names: Trio pet, God pet, Angel pet, I dont know this is hard!

LOVE it!!!

Gonna go out on a limb here, trying to give genies and alien some uses here :)

Pet 1: 3x Genie

Pet 2: 2x Phoenix

Why you think these pets should be fused: With the drop of interest in genie, proposing a phoenix genie that gives obvious perks(X2 XP, %15 Range bonus), with the unique passive being a swift glove ability. Pet would grant a 35%(or whatever the swift glove proc percentage is) to shoot a second arrow but full damage(how old swift gloves were).

Potential names: Phoenix Genie, Fire Genie

Idk, this would be nice for pvmers i guess, lol.

Pet 1: 2x Blood Berserker

Pet 2: 2x Cerberus pet/corporeal beast

Why you think these pets should be fused: Giving berserker some use, mixing up the best of both worlds(attack and strength) into one for the veng pkers. Would also go in favor for melee pvmers. Percentages would end up at Attack: 15% bonus, Strength: 15% bonus once fused

Potential Names: Hell Berserker, Blood Beast, Corporeal Beserker

+1

Pet 1: 2x Alien

Pet 2: 4x Prayer pet

Why you think these pets should be fused: I think the nhers will love me on this one. Combined effects of both pets(Teleport, and prayer restore), with the 1/6 damage to smite enemey prayer(like holy beserker).

Potential Names: Holy Alien, Martian (Prayer) Pet

+69

Pet 1: 3x Special Pet

Pet 2: 3x Prayer Pet

Pet 3: 3x Health Pet

Why you think these pets should be fused: Combined effects of all pets, (Health, Prayer, and Special restore) with an added bonus of also restoring run energy. Regaining all four every 30 seconds.

Potential Names: Trio pet, God pet, Angel pet.

+420.

I like 'em all, goodjob on suggesting these :D

Pet 1: 2x Death Pet

Pet 2: 3x Blood Phoenix

Why you think these pets should be fused: Looking for the void rushers or people who range rush a lot via ele bow/zbow. Would be a great addition to the void family, pertaining to range of course. 15% Range bonus, and an extra item kept on death.

Potential Names: Void Phoenix, Necromancer Phoenix, Nocturnal Phoenix, Death Phoenix, Unholy Phoenix

Pet 1: 6x Prayer Pet

Pet 2: 3x Blood Phoenix

Why you think these pets should be fused: A pet in comparison to holy berserker, pertaining mostly to void rushers who want to deal massive damage and dip. Always great for any rangers, would be a fine addition to the holy pets. This is the prayer refill from the prayer pet, and the 15% range bonus. The epic bonus would be the same as holy berserker, 1/6 of your damage dealt to smite enemy prayer.

Potential Names: Holy Phoenix, Divine Phoenix, Infernal prayer pet, Demonic Prayer Pet

Edited by Kellatha

Pet 1: x3 Alien
Pet 2: x3 Phoenix
Why you think these pets should be fused: Would be a great addition to the void rushers using range. Also alien has dropped dramatically in price to around 70b from 90-100b. All current ele bow rushers that I have seen carry just an alien, perhaps this indeed would be a great addition to the different epic aliens we have.
Potential Names: Infernal Alien, Ember Alien, Celestial Phoenix

Pet 1: 4x Blood Lord
Pet 2: 4x Genie
Why you think these pets should be fused: We all know that both of these pets are currently 10b each and need drastic attention. This epic pet will offer it's 15% magic bonuses as intended, along with the X2 XP given for using a genie. The epic pet bonus will be a 35% chance to cast the same spell twice, and the second spell will deal less damage than the first spell(similar to swift gloves proc.)
Potential Names: Crimson Genie, Sanguine Genie, Cursed Genie

Pet 1: x4 Genie
Pet 2: x2 Cerberus Pet
Why you think these pets should be fused: With the drastic change of price in genies, we are in dire need of a new epic pet with genie included. This epic pet will offer its 10% defense bonus as intended, along with the x2 XP given for using a genie. The epic pet bonus will be a 35% chance to reduce an incoming by hit 20%.
Potential Names: Djini Hound, Demon Hound, Underworld Genie, Shade Genie

Pet 1: x5 Genie
Pet 2: x10 Health Spirit Pet/ Prayer Spirit Pet/ Special Spirit Pet
Why you think these pets should be fused: Knowing the obvious dirt cheap prices of all the pets, I propose giving these guys a use and of course for genie as well. This epic pet will offer its original restoration ( Health, Prayer, or Special every 30 seconds), and the X2 XP given for using a genie. The epic pet bonus will be a 35% chance to triple the effect of the restoration.
Potential Names: Rejuvenation Genie (Health), Angelic Genie/ Holy Genie (Prayer), Special Genie-Special (sorry couldn't think of anything)

2 hours ago, Kellatha said:
Pet 1: x3 Alien
Pet 2: x3 Phoenix
Why you think these pets should be fused: Would be a great addition to the void rushers using range. Also alien has dropped dramatically in price to around 70b from 90-100b. All current ele bow rushers that I have seen carry just an alien, perhaps this indeed would be a great addition to the different epic aliens we have.
Potential Names: Infernal Alien, Ember Alien, Celestial Phoenix

Pet 1: 4x Blood Lord
Pet 2: 4x Genie
Why you think these pets should be fused: We all know that both of these pets are currently 10b each and need drastic attention. This epic pet will offer it's 15% magic bonuses as intended, along with the X2 XP given for using a genie. The epic pet bonus will be a 35% chance to cast the same spell twice, and the second spell will deal less damage than the first spell(similar to swift gloves proc.)
Potential Names: Crimson Genie, Sanguine Genie, Cursed Genie

Pet 1: x4 Genie
Pet 2: x2 Cerberus Pet
Why you think these pets should be fused: With the drastic change of price in genies, we are in dire need of a new epic pet with genie included. This epic pet will offer its 10% defense bonus as intended, along with the x2 XP given for using a genie. The epic pet bonus will be a 35% chance to reduce an incoming by hit 20%.
Potential Names: Djini Hound, Demon Hound, Underworld Genie, Shade Genie

Pet 1: x5 Genie
Pet 2: x10 Health Spirit Pet/ Prayer Spirit Pet/ Special Spirit Pet
Why you think these pets should be fused: Knowing the obvious dirt cheap prices of all the pets, I propose giving these guys a use and of course for genie as well. This epic pet will offer its original restoration ( Health, Prayer, or Special every 30 seconds), and the X2 XP given for using a genie. The epic pet bonus will be a 35% chance to triple the effect of the restoration.
Potential Names: Rejuvenation Genie (Health), Angelic Genie/ Holy Genie (Prayer), Special Genie-Special (sorry couldn't think of anything)

These are all headed in a great direction, however i REALLY don't want to see the genie + lord one. Great effort tbh and thank you.

death pet - save x2 items when skulled, x5 when unskulled. 1.healer prayer pet, every 20-30 seconds deals 3-7 damage on opponent.2.prayer pet-smites opponents prayer gives it to you, every 3rd hit. or you guys could come to a conclution on how much it should take and give.

name could be Frenzy or unholy death

3 Death pet + 2 Blood pheonix = ? (should look like death pet with a fire aurora around him.)

3 death pet + 2 blood Berserker =unholy zerker (should be a black berserker pet)

3 Yoshi + 2 blood berserker (should be a green berserker pet) or a bit smaller with yoshi wings

these would bring up value of the blood diamond and other items aswell. great combinations aswell. 

3 treasure fairy+ 2 blood pheonix= 15% luck, 15% range bonus.

also change the looks of viridecent fairy. have it look like yoshi, but the same colors that treasure fairy has.

Edited by gfbank

Pet 1: 3x Death Pet

Pet 2: 5x Genie Pet

Why you think these pets should be fused: Given the low use of genies and the lowering of prices for death pets, I feel like it would be a great idea to combine these pets together to provie a new unique effect. The epic pet combination will offer its original X2 xp rates, along with its one extra item kept on death, along with the following new perks of having an extra item kept on death (keeping two items on death regardless of skull), and a 35% chance to grant a health restoration effect when near death similar to the phoenix necklace(like boneguard pet). This would be a great addition to the pets used for pking, and i'm sure everyone will make good use of the 2 items kept on death.

Potential Names: Void Genie, Necromancer Genie, Undead Genie, Death Genie, Shadow Genie

NEW PET IN THE BLOOD DIAMOND SHOP: The new pet is going to be a Blood Goblin, which is going to be in the blood diamond store for a cost from 100-150 Blood diamonds, or be in the donator ticket shop for 7,500-10,000 tickets. This new blood goblin will be doubling your base blood money gains from pvp kills, and is not stackable with any other blood money drop buff. Example, if you gain 10 blood money on kill(no killstreak, risk, or anything), you will instead earn 20 blood money on that kill. The pet will be giving the same effect over all kills in pvp, and will never stack with killstreak, risk,etc. This pet will only always double your base blood money drops from player kills, so make sure you have all the blood money buff drops unlocked.

Pet 1: 2x Blood Goblin

Pet 2: 3x Cerberus Pet

Why you think these pets should be fused: Since no one literally uses the cerb pet in pvp, we should give it a spot in the economy and have a useful new epic pet for everyone to use. These two will be a heavy blood diamond sink, or be a hybrid sink if the blood goblin is added to the donator ticket store. The epic pet bonus would ofcourse include the original perks of the blood goblin and the 10% defense bonus from the cerberus pet, and the new epic pet perk would be a random chance to find bonus blood money or blood diamonds on a pvp kill (similar to boneguard pet).

Potential Names: Goblin Hound, Blood Hound, Blood Cerberus

Pet 1: 3x Death Pet

Pet 2: 6x Special Spirit Pet

Why you think these pets should be fused: Given the little to no use the special spirit pet has in the economy, it would be extremely beneficial to combine these two important pets in pvp. The epic pet bonus would of course include the original extra item kept on death, and the special attack restoration. The new epic pet perk would be a slightly faster spec restore rate 25 seconds instead of 30.

Potential Names: Unholy Spirit Pet, Banshee Pet, Vigour Death Pet

Also: Would be great to have the particles like the prayer spirit pet on the blood berserker.

Since this got bumped ill give some contribution.

Pet 1: nylocas vasilias pet (melee)
Pet 2: nylocas vasilias pet (range)
Pet 3: nylocas vasilias pet (mage)

Why you think these pets should be fused:
Although this is a decent pet I thought it could be something even more interesting than what it currently is.
Current status effects: 10% soaking, and 5% damage buff, in their respective style. (green = 10% range def, 5% more range damage)

I have 2 ideas surrounding this fusion. One would be in regards to defense, the other in regards of attacking. This could either be a special fuse where you can chose one or the other, or the most liked out of the 2 (if enough support is there) could be implemented.

Fusion cost for Defense aspects: All 3 spider pets, 3x Mini me and 100 blood diamonds.
The resulting pet will be mixture of the nylocas spider pet with a shadow pet like look. So a shady spider so to say, with blue/green/grey tints.
Effects: This pet will not have ALL damage soaking and damage at the same time!! Rather, it'll become a switchable pet.
First off the damage soaking will now be 15% in their respective style. When you are attacked the game will check what kind of hit is being landed on you (mage/range/melee), and the pet will switch forms to that specific style. Note it'll switch after the hit is dealt. This means good NHers with proper switches can still get a switch off on those spider hits as well, avoiding the soak.

Fusion cost offensive aspects: All 3 spider pets, 3x tekton pet 100 blood diamonds. (*although tekton is normally a "pvming pet" I thought it would come closest to "damage in all styles")
This pet will be very similiar to what was mentioned above, except for the visual looks perhaps, but rather than switching when getting hit, it'll switch based on your weapon equipped. If you switch into melee, the pet will switch to melee. If you switch to range, the pet will switch to range. Mage will be likewise. 
The damage soaking stays at 10%, but the damage increase gets an increase to 12.5%.

Overall the spider pet is probally the most slept on pet from TOB, due to the fact that you need 3 of them to have a "well rounded" effect. You could bring a melee spider into pvp because you're using melee, but if a mager or ranger attacks you you basically lose half of it's effect as well. Thought it'd be an interesting idea, even if my idea wasn't the most balanced, perhaps something along the lines of this could be done with the petties.
  • Like 1

Sounds good @metal justin although the shadow effect on it is a -1 to me as that's only exclusive to the shadow pet due to its death pet fusion. Other than that, and the fact that there aren't many nylocas pets in game, i'd wait until there's a good handful and this pet could definitely a good epic pet fuse.

+1 adaptive pet will be great for multi

+1 damage soak

+1 damage boost

-1 no cool name

Just now, Kellatha said:

Sounds good @metal justin although the shadow effect on it is a -1 to me as that's only exclusive to the shadow pet due to its death pet fusion. Other than that, and the fact that there aren't many nylocas pets in game, i'd wait until there's a good handful and this pet could definitely a good epic pet fuse.

+1 adaptive pet will be great for multi

+1 damage soak

+1 damage boost

-1 no cool name

F. Ehm. Big spidey boi?

"Anansi Nylocas" (based on a mythological creature known for tickery and knowledge, that took the form of a spider)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, metal justin said:

F. Ehm. Big spidey boi?

"Anansi Nylocas" (based on a mythological creature known for tickery and knowledge, that took the form of a spider)

+9000!

I do remember you touching up on metamorphic dust to be useful and that flopped, but what if Raids could be a place where there would always be raid pet fusions ongoing? Basically, if any raids pet makes a epic pet you can fuse for them at any given time as long as you get the ingredients needed for the pet and the new 'metamorphic dust'.

This would ONLY apply to making epic pets fusable that have raid pets in them so your usual pets from CoX and ToB

Vasa Nistirio -> Vespula -> Olmlet from CoX, Maiden -> Xarpus -> Pestilent Bloat -> Nylocas from ToB

The drop would be a very rare drop, think of it was another raid weapon/pet drop in terms of exclusivity and receiving a 'metamorphic dust' drop will allow you to be able to fuse your raid pets up towards any of the raid epic pets(as they get released)

If its tradable then you can sell it and move on with your raid life

If its untradable i'd say there should be a exchange option for 250B cash that way if you are too poor or unable to find everything to fuse for a raid epic pet you can turn it in and sink the possible chance of fusing for a raid epic pet

Just now, Kellatha said:

+9000!

I do remember you touching up on metamorphic dust to be useful and that flopped, but what if Raids could be a place where there would always be raid pet fusions ongoing? Basically, if any raids pet makes a epic pet you can fuse for them at any given time as long as you get the ingredients needed for the pet and the new 'metamorphic dust'.

This would ONLY apply to making epic pets fusable that have raid pets in them so your usual pets from CoX and ToB

Vasa Nistirio -> Vespula -> Olmlet from CoX, Maiden -> Xarpus -> Pestilent Bloat -> Nylocas from ToB

The drop would be a very rare drop, think of it was another raid weapon/pet drop in terms of exclusivity and receiving a 'metamorphic dust' drop will allow you to be able to fuse your raid pets up towards any of the raid epic pets(as they get released)

If its tradable then you can sell it and move on with your raid life

If its untradable i'd say there should be a exchange option for 250B cash that way if you are too poor or unable to find everything to fuse for a raid epic pet you can turn it in and sink the possible chance of fusing for a raid epic pet

i do have an entire seperate idea for that, but i think more pvp content is needed first for enough ppl to agree to pvm content that concerns raids

• Like 1

On 1/25/2020 at 12:52 PM, metal justin said:

i do have an entire seperate idea for that, but i think more pvp content is needed first for enough ppl to agree to pvm content that concerns raids

PvP hitlers can get pvp content and call it dead content 30 mins into the live update. They nag more about bad combat mechanics, pathing, overpowered/autokept gear which isn't content but all QoL which is and should be aside from any content.

SO many updates are going to QoL changes and while I don't see them negatively, they are taking up time for actual content whether it be PvM or PvP.

Just waiting on content that isn't in the wilderness locked behind clans to do and something new to grind in a donator zone or just a new zone in general.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kellatha said:

PvP hitlers can get pvp content and call it dead content 30 mins into the live update. They nag more about bad combat mechanics, pathing, overpowered/autokept gear which isn't content but all QoL which is and should be aside from any content.

this x 1000

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Kellatha said:

SO many updates are going to QoL changes and while I don't see them negatively, they are taking up time for actual content whether it be PvM or PvP.

Just waiting on content that isn't in the wilderness locked behind clans to do and something new to grind in a donator zone or just a new zone in general.

Couldn't of said it better myself!