Ramzi

Epic Pet Suggestions

Hello everyone, I just wanted to get some epic pet suggestions from the community. If you don't know what "epic pets" are here is an explanation including an example:

Pet fusing

• Speak to the "Pet-keeper" near the emblem trader to check it out!
  • There is now a new system that will allow you to combine certain pets into "epic pets" with combined effects!
  • Only one set is fusible at a time, and different pets will be introduced/rotated every few weeks
  • Current pet: Celestial yoshi
    [*=1]Costs x3 yoshis, x2 aliens, and x250 blood shards
    [*=1]Gives a unique shiny cosmetic variant
    [*=1]Combines the effect of the yoshi and alien pet

Past "epic pets" were:

[*=1]Celestial yoshi pet (yoshi pet + alien pet)
    [*=1]Shadow pet (death pet + mini-me pet)
    [*=1]Holy berserker pet (prayer spirit pet + blood berserker pet)

Now that you understand what "epic pets" are and are aware of the past ones, please give pet fusion suggestions using this format:

Pet 1: "name"

Pet 2: "name"

Why you think these pets should be fused:

Favorite past
epic pet
:

Thank you for participating! :cool:

Pet 1: 2-3x wolpertinger's

Pet 2: 2-3x mini-me's

Why you think these pets should be fused: Defence bonus and mage accuracy, would attract nhers and deep wild pkers. :)

Favorite past epic pet: Celestial yoshi

Edited by mjll88

Pet 1: Phoenix

Pet 2: Wolpertinger

Why you think these pets should be fused: For nhers. =p

Favorite past epic pet: Celestial yoshi and holy berserker.

(Similar to faith pots)

Pet 1: Blood Lord Pet

Pet 2: Phoenix Pet

Why you think these pets should be fused: Used for Tribrids/No Honour Pkers

Favourite past epic pet: Holy Berserker. Loots mint.

pet 1: undead pker X5

pet 2: undead pker X5

Why? : Should be able to fuse for an ultimate undead pker pet that give some type of bonus, could be used with Gwd pets too.

Favourite past: cele yoshi

Must it be only two pets? You could do some sort of spirit pet that is all 3 spirits (health/special/prayer) fused into one.

The most OP pet is probably celestial yoshi as I believe any combination of alien and something else would be. Death Pet/Alien could be something but i'd make it 4 of each minimum given how overpowered it would be.

Also not epic pets but can we get the skilling pets? :-)

The other pets coded but currently broken or not ingame would also be cool (Smoke devil, Dag pets which 2\3 are currently only spawnable by Ryan/you and 3rd doesn't work, Kree'Arra/Armadyl pet.) :D

My favorite past pet isn't any given one as they were all pretty cool although I personally feel the pet fuser is just allowing gamblers to create even more OP pets for themselves.

For future pets you may also want to reconsider what has been done in the past with allowing the donor store ones to be 55% off or however much off in the blood pool/donor store as this causes more damage than fusing the pets fixes, celestial yoshi caused yoshi/alien to plummet and there's so many ingame now the price still hasn't recovered and about 5x as many people have one in the wilderness compared to previously. Since the pet fuser I assume is intended to be an item sink similar to the fuser/salvager, people should have to pay full price for the components in order to receive an incredibly overpowered reward (and let's face it, the past 3 pets have been overpowered and so will the future pets.) Magmas/Tanz/etc aren't half off when they're in the blood fuser rotation.

Edited by i just rag

pet1: yeezy

pet2: monkey

it would turn into a black man eating grapes.

past favorite epic pet: yoshi

pet1: yeezy

pet2: monkey

it would turn into a black man eating grapes.

past favorite epic pet: yoshi

L000L Zach back at it again lmfa0

Pet 1: Prayer Spirit Pet

Pet 2: Health Spirit pet

+ Making the pet Special Spirit pet (instead of blood shards)

Why you think these pets should be fused: You see these pets rarely be use the only one you see most of is Special pet making these pets together would be a really cool looking Restoration pet, also nice for pking.

Favourite past epic pet: Holy Berserker Pet

pet 1: yoshi

pet 2: blood phoenix

i think it would be great for pvmers as a lot of them range cerberus etc. added range bonus with banking sounds awesome you can call it fire yoshi and have it orange with flames or something:)

favorite past pet would be shadow pet looks so cool and awesome for pking.

Pet 1: "name" wolpentinger

Pet 2: "name" alien

Why you think these pets should be fused: would be nice for pkers, who brid/nh and are deep to tele out

Favorite past epic pet: cele yoshi

Pet 1: "name"alien

Pet 2: "name" mini me

Why you think these pets should be fused: think this would be favourd in huge wildie wars tele from deep and have 10% less damage taken(or maybe 15% since its a fuse)

Favorite past epic pet: cele yoshi

Pet 1: Genie Pet

Pet 2: Yoshi Pet

Why you think these pets should be fused: To have a epic pet with the genie fused in, it would be good for pvming.

Favorite past epic pet: Giant Wolper Pet

Pet 1: Genie Pet

Pet 2: Death Pet

Why you think these pets should be fused: To have a epic pet with the genie fused in, it would be good for pvming.

Pet 1: Blood Pheonix Pet

Pet 2: Special Spirit Pet

Why you think these pets should be fused: Would improve range style pking, and make you very strong in clan pking.

Pet 1: Cerberus Pet X2

Pet 2: Blood phoenix pet X1

Why you think these pets should be fused: Range is a very great style of pking when done alone, without a melee finisher. However, Rangers get POUNDED in the wilderness by other pkers due to the lack of defensive bonuses in their gear. It would be cool if the pet was the same colors as cerberus pet but really draw out the orange from the phoenix pet [where the lava would usually be] along with BIGGER phoenix wings and it flys as well, Keep 3 heads as 2 Dogs and 1 Phoenix [not really a big deal can be any combination of heads of either types]

Favorite past epic pet: SHADOW PET!!!

Thank you to Say Far3well for letting me observe the two pets!

Pet 1: Special Restore pet

Pet 2: Blood berserker pet

Why you think these pets should be fused: So i was thinking," are there any special attack weapons that get stronger after the first spec, making the 2nd spec hit likely harder?" I came to the conclusion that there isn't such a weapon, however the closest thing would be bandos godsword or Dragon warhammer, as they weaken you when successfully hit. Perhaps keep bandos godsword spec @ 65% and If timed properly, This New pet could serve as a ring of vigour type effect, restoring special @ the right moment allowing you to double spec with certain weapons,Like the bandos godsword, Which could leave devastating effects If perhaps the 2nd hit following after spec is likely to hit harder effect for the bandos godsword?

Favorite past epic pet: Shadow pet

pet1 : holy berserker

Pet2 : cele yoshi

Why you think these pets should be fused: so many people love cele yoshi and holy bersker pet (both of them ) so now they can use this pet , so this pet can pick up loots and tele u from anywhere to anywhere you want and the same thing as holy bersker

Past fav epic pet : cele yoshi .

Name of the pet : cele bersker :D lol

Edited by jadzzzz

nah man let's make it x1 of ea because they will not pay 2t for this pet , so maximum they will pay 1,2t L0L

Pet 1: 2x Death pet

Pet 2: 4x Berserker pet

Why you think these pets should be fused: Looking mainly at veng pkers here, not many veng pkers use pets to begin with so I think the 10% with an extra protect item would be a great idea. Could be named Nocturnal Berserker, Death Berserker, Shadow Berserker

Favorite past epic pet: Infernal Yoshi

Pet 1: 2x Blood Lord

Pet 2: 2x Yoshi

Why you think these pets should be fused: Looking mainly at mages that rush or pvm, that are looking to grab some extra magic damage while getting easy loots in the wildy/pvm. Name could be Wizard Yoshi, Magic Yoshi, Lord Yoshi, Blood Yoshi

Pet 1: 2x Treasure Fairy

Pet 2: 3x Yoshi

Why you think these pets should be fused: Treasure fairy will provide a drop rate bonus and yoshi can loot your loot. Personally will pertain to the majority of PVMers. Can be named Gold(en) Yoshi, Money Yoshi.

Edited by Kellatha

Pet 1: 2x Treasure Fairy

Pet 2: 3x Yoshi

Why you think these pets should be fused: Treasure fairy will provide a drop rate bonus and yoshi can loot your loot. Personally will pertain to the majority of PVMers. Can be named Gold(en) Yoshi, Money Yoshi.

This. Yes.

alien + mini me = mini alien

yoshi + mini me = mini yoshi

blood zerker, blood lord, blood Phoenix for a pking pet.

alien+ death pet

Gonna go out on a limb here, trying to give genies and alien some uses here :)

Pet 1: 3x Genie

Pet 2: 2x Phoenix

Why you think these pets should be fused: With the drop of interest in genie, proposing a phoenix genie that gives obvious perks(X2 XP, %15 Range bonus), with the unique passive being a swift glove ability. Pet would grant a 35%(or whatever the swift glove proc percentage is) to shoot a second arrow but full damage(how old swift gloves were).

Potential names: Phoenix Genie, Fire Genie

Pet 1: 2x Blood Berserker

Pet 2: 2x Cerberus pet/corporeal beast

Why you think these pets should be fused: Giving berserker some use, mixing up the best of both worlds(attack and strength) into one for the veng pkers. Would also go in favor for melee pvmers. Percentages would end up at Attack: 15% bonus, Strength: 15% bonus once fused

Potential Names: Hell Berserker, Blood Beast, Corporeal Beserker

Pet 1: 2x Alien

Pet 2: 4x Prayer pet

Why you think these pets should be fused: I think the nhers will love me on this one. Combined effects of both pets(Teleport, and prayer restore), with the 1/6 damage to smite enemey prayer(like holy beserker).

Potential Names: Holy Alien, Martian (Prayer) Pet

Pet 1: 3x Special Pet

Pet 2: 3x Prayer Pet

Pet 3: 3x Health Pet

Why you think these pets should be fused: Combined effects of all pets, (Health, Prayer, and Special restore) with an added bonus of also restoring run energy. Regaining all four every 30 seconds.

Potential Names: Trio pet, God pet, Angel pet, I dont know this is hard!

Edited by Kellatha