Sign in to follow this  
Cube

One Suggestion

It is a bit crazy to try and get rich on this server and economy is almost screwed

1) JUST A PROBLEM- way too many cosmetics and junk items (Rings (I), vigour, golioths or swifts, arcane and ely, GWD pets and ele pet and others are almost useless and there are so many in game and they are worthless (500m-1b), certain tonics and there are wayyyyy too many blowpipes and the price is so low for how Op it.. you get the point and you all know these junk items

2) Slayer needs to have better benefits, you get 99 and you can barley get a reg slay helm (I) which is 1-2b ish depending on opinion. We could have a slay task bonus of you get bonuses when you dont cancel tasks and a streak and the more tasks you do the better the rewards. Of course there has to be a limit to these rewards.

3) Skilling should also have a bonus or be decently profitable even if you dont have a trained account. This will allow new players to go skill and do something other than thieving.

4) Adding more valuable loots to bosses other than revs. Everyone goes to revs for the small chance at a prize key. More items like that need to be available for other bosses because even if you get the most expensive drop from like demonics or a bp from zulrah its not even close to a p key for ele weapons from chaos ele.

implementing some of these changes will make people not quit so fast when they lose their bank because thats how I see many people leave. They gamble to try to get money which can be the fastest method in game then lose it all and quit. This server needs more low-mid class players.

also you could create a reward system for a voting streak too.

Let me know what you guys think about each of them please!

Edited by Cube

1. You didn't suggest anything you just stated a problem???

2. Yes slayer does need better benefits and more points for not cancelling tasks in a row could be a good one as well as more (exclusive) items in the shop

3. Disagree, skilling should be profitable or have perks but not for PKer accounts. Trained accounts only.

4. Zulrah drops mystery bag which is 15b+ and most of the other bosses are considerably easier than those which drop valuable items. When you take into comparison the risk factor of being in the wilderness, drop rates and how hard some things are to kill it's not nearly as bad as you're implying although some things could use a tweak.

Voting streak isn't necessary, voting is fine as is