Sign in to follow this  
Mourinho

Few significant suggestions (imo) !

1) Make all barrows items non spawnable, obtainable the same way as the dharoks equipment

- Ahrims, torags, veracs etc

2) Make Rune Pouch kept on death OR broken on death, in which you would have to repair with the repair dwarf.

3) Make the dragon fire shield (Dfs) non spawnable. Have it obtained from KBD or the blood money shop. <---------------------------------------------

4) Make Dbow non spawnable, obtainable from the blood money shop.

Personally think the dfs and barrows suggestions are the most important from this list.

I think with the current state of things making a ton of more shit unspawnable and forcing new players to PK with even lower quality gear would only turn people away from the server - especially items which new players commonly use in barrows items, dark bow, and DFS. The DFS spec is already donor only and dark bow is capped so it isn't too op while none of the other barrows sets are really as OP as dharoks either. Also don't support rune pouch being kept on death it's fine as it is

Servers dead already regardless, pking anywhere but edge is worthless. Killing people with 0 risk who are in normal max and getting 3bm per kill all day is stupid tbh. Would at least making something to work to, most people would be in spawnable gear for the new people.

But idk tbh, must be fun pking 3bm per kill at edge all day, barrows needs to be changed lmao. Its been like this for months, same old.

I support barrows and dfs, there are plenty of spawn servers who have starter gear of rune legs - torso - helm of Neitz - rune defender etc, not barrows armour which has good defence, it would increase players risk as right now no one risks anything and barrows would be a low level, low cost small risk that most players would be willing to take and yet would create a reason to go out and PK, dfs is over powered and I could quite easily see it being a high priced item if it were unspawnable and one that many would buy/want creating a demand and a reason to kill KBD considering you can get the same drops for the same drop rate off of brutal green dragons which are a lot easier to kill. The KBD needs a buff to its drops and I think this is a good idea. Rune pouch is a nice idea, they are a bitch to buy from other players as they seem almost non-existent I've sat there for hours yelling that I was buying for 2b ea and no one will sell. I feel like dbow isn't really a problem anymore, you don't see the people in dbow spawn gear in edge anymore and if it was made unspawnable they would also have to re think the blood dark bow perk, so I'm neutral on that one, the others I support 100%.

I support with dfs non spawnable, it can make a really good combo if youre a donor and should be worth something little so you can easily still risk it

I personally agree with all of them, Having to repair your rune pouch is my favourite idea.

However, as Ti said, having to pk with low-tier gear would stear players away from the server unfortunately, considering well over half of the players pk in spawn sets.

I support barrows and dfs, there are plenty of spawn servers who have starter gear of rune legs - torso - helm of Neitz - rune defender etc, not barrows armour which has good defence, it would increase players risk as right now no one risks anything and barrows would be a low level, low cost small risk that most players would be willing to take and yet would create a reason to go out and PK, dfs is over powered and I could quite easily see it being a high priced item if it were unspawnable and one that many would buy/want creating a demand and a reason to kill KBD considering you can get the same drops for the same drop rate off of brutal green dragons which are a lot easier to kill. The KBD needs a buff to its drops and I think this is a good idea. Rune pouch is a nice idea, they are a bitch to buy from other players as they seem almost non-existent I've sat there for hours yelling that I was buying for 2b ea and no one will sell. I feel like dbow isn't really a problem anymore, you don't see the people in dbow spawn gear in edge anymore and if it was made unspawnable they would also have to re think the blood dark bow perk, so I'm neutral on that one, the others I support 100%.

This is all fine and dandy for a newly released server. NOT a server that has been around a substantial amount of time in which the majority of players already have superior gear. New players have a less than favorable chance of making money from PKing with the current starter items available to them meanwhile this server is intended to be a PK server. This is even more true with DH being made unspawnable and will become exponentially more of an issue were some of the few decent items starters/newbies have left - barrows and DFS to also be removed. This will only widen the gap between experienced users and new users, making it harder for new users to enjoy the server or profit from PKing and as a result drive new players away from the server.

yes make dfs unspawnable. and cost 50m in the store.

I personally think dh should be spawnable again, or go with what u said and have them all so u have to earn them.

rune pouch should be auto keep and untradeable, that would solve that item altogether.

Agree with all except the barrows. Idk.

Maybe it's a really good idea, but it might make dragon armour NHing the norm.

As no one uses dh anymore.

Edited by Mod 4 Po please

1) Make all barrows items non spawnable, obtainable the same way as the dharoks equipment

- Ahrims, torags, veracs etc

2) Make Rune Pouch kept on death OR broken on death, in which you would have to repair with the repair dwarf.

3) Make the dragon fire shield (Dfs) non spawnable. Have it obtained from KBD or the blood money shop. <---------------------------------------------

4) Make Dbow non spawnable, obtainable from the blood money shop.

Personally think the dfs and barrows suggestions are the most important from this list.

i personally think this is a great idea and a money sink which is nice it would also encourage a lot more of the barrows mini game which is dead i support +1