Sign in to follow this  
xml3

Money Making...

I have been playing this awesome server for about a month now, and have been able to come across a decent amount of pros and cons. One con being the money making methods. There is PvM, which I think is terribly slow, or there is the risk it for the biscuits method, gambling/staking. Some players may like everything how it is, but I know of a decent player base that doesn't, so here is my idea; there should be a prestige system for trained accounts. Basically, after a trained account has reached maxed, they have the option to reset all stats in exchange for a reward that gets better with every prestige. Not only does this widen the ways to make money, but it also creates a greater incentive to skill on the server.

If you have any questions, concerns, or ways to improve my idea please let me know down below.

Thanks, xMl3

would be good but also would put more money into the economy and there is already a shit ton.

Yes, there would be more money, but the money in the economy right now happens to be concentrated to only a few accounts.

I have been playing this awesome server for about a month now, and have been able to come across a decent amount of pros and cons. One con being the money making methods. There is PvM, which I think is terribly slow, or there is the risk it for the biscuits method, gambling/staking. Some players may like everything how it is, but I know of a decent player base that doesn't, so here is my idea; there should be a prestige system for trained accounts. Basically, after a trained account has reached maxed, they have the option to reset all stats in exchange for a reward that gets better with every prestige. Not only does this widen the ways to make money, but it also creates a greater incentive to skill on the server.

If you have any questions, concerns, or ways to improve my idea please let me know down below.

Thanks, xMl3

+1 i support this

being a host gambler, they have the most coins

must be a good money making method