Brasilpkk

Injustice and Prejudice

Depois que eu fui fazer um apelo no Discord, eles me removeram do Discord. Eu mando uma mensagem que você não presta atenção?? como é essa situação? mais um prejudicado entre muitos que vocês não dão a mínima atenção. por favor eu só quero minha conta de volta ( brasilpk ) não fiz nada nem falo com ninguém só fico lá fazendo minhas tarefas, nem itens que tenho no momento isso é falta de consideração e descaso

Hey @Brasilpkk, trust me you won't get unbanned if you keep doing this, i literally saw you 1 hour ago spamming the help cc with a different account saying that Michaelmyers banned all brasil people, stop this won't help i already told you what to do and i will once again, post an appeal here 

Please use the following format for your appeal to be processed:

The punished username:

The time/data you were punished:

The staff member who punished you:

The punishment you received (Ban, ipban, UIDban, mute,...):

The rule you broke to be punished:

Why should you be unpunished:

Other information:

So you are out of the loop. With me there are already 4 Brazilian Players Banned in 2 Weeks. I joined today around 9 am and went to vote as usual, my account left alone and appeared as banned. My IP is not banned only appears The message your account is banned My Nick ( brasilpk ) I just want justice