Brasilpkk

I took Ban on my account for no reason

look good morning I never used a hack, I never bought or sold anything, my account had practically nothing, you guys from the staff could even look at me in the fight every day doing task and you still banned my account for no real reason. some kind of prejudice with Brazilians you must have because out of the blue my account was banned.

Hello brasilpkk, posting in sections other than "Appeal an offense" section won't help you at all, but it will make it even worse for you.

Post an appeal here

Please use the following format for your appeal to be processed:

The punished username:

The time/data you were punished:

The staff member who punished you:

The punishment you received (Ban, ipban, UIDban, mute,...):

The rule you broke to be punished:

Why should you be unpunished:

Other information:

Good luck!

Please follow the instructions, above using the format @maherco showed. Locked as only staff can help, and your not on the appeal section. My pms are never closed either, so u can pm me here if needed. And side note, we do not ban on accident. And we cant ban without evidence the owners and admins can see. So if you appeal and claim innocence, then there is no point in appealing. Your goal is to convince us, you can change things and should get a 2nd chance. Arguing with us, about how your innocent, when we know ur not, wont help. 

• Thanks 1