Sign in to follow this  
i just rag

Blowpipe

Nerf Blowpipe considerably?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Nerf Blowpipe considerably?

Blowpipe's damage/accuracy needs a nerf. The speed is finally where it should be but it's not meant to be as OP as it currently is. Just about everyone i've talked to ingame has complained about blowpipe with good reason. On RS you don't see anyone using it as a main PKing weapon but on here we have a billion random welfarers in it because it spams 20s on whatever armor. It is not meant to do this, it is currently much more powerful and accurate than it should be especially for how cheap/common it is. It is primarily a pure pking weapon on RS and it was so OP on here Ryan had to make it so pures aren't able to use it due to the sheer amount of complaints. Surely that should be an indicator that it is far too overpowered and needs a considerable nerf.

I posted about this, never understood why it went 1 tick faster, and a lot more accurate (either that or vigour has made it more accurate) don't have a problem with bp hits, its just the speed. it should be how it used to be.

There needs to be a balance between something that is too op.

Blowpipe hits hard even through pray ranged

I voted no but I think I changed my mind.

I personally, have never had a problem with the blowpipe, since most of the people using it were only using 1/2 attack styles. Which allowed you

to have a huge advantage in a NH fight.

But tbh it is very broken, maybe the drop rates being nerfed is something to also look at?

I voted no but I think I changed my mind.

I personally, have never had a problem with the blowpipe, since most of the people using it were only using 1/2 attack styles. Which allowed you

to have a huge advantage in a NH fight.

But tbh it is very broken, maybe the drop rates being nerfed is something to also look at?

It was made the proper speed a while back and now it's far too op