Sign in to follow this  
Maze

Time I'd put one up here too - I Ko U Die

1. Desired staff position:

I desire the position of Helper in-game.

2. Your name (first name would suffice):

Giuseppe

3. Your age:

I am 21 years of age.

4. Your location:

I live in Amsterdam - The Netherlands, GMT +1.

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:

It is fluctuating. I'm an entrepreneur so I do not know how my schedule looks. But mostly 5-6 active hours.

I will also be available on Skype trough my phone, thats a +.

6. Why you should receive the position:

That's a good question. I do have previous experience as a Community Manager on a private server.

Also have experience with being a helper/moderator at several servers.

I know how to act on offensive behavior, and I know that I can talk with the community in a way that nobody is hurting each other in any way.

My desire lies in helping people enjoy this game a little bit more than is expected from them.

I'm trying to think of ideas to pull this server to another level. Set goals. Achieve them.

Most of my friends describe me as a person with integrity and sympathy but also strict.

NOTE: The only way to find out if I deserve the rank I do desire is by keeping an eye on me. Ask around I guess.

Great Apply man ! You deserve it tho, thank you for helping me out lately :)

Goodluck bro!

Paris

I ko u die has been helping alot of people out lately. Keep doing what you're supposed to do, and maybe you'll be the next candidate. :)

Goodluck on your application buddy, +1 from me.

Barely helps, and I've seen him trying to cuss people for their bad English. Hence, he isn't fluent in English himself lol..

Barely helps, and I've seen him trying to cuss people for their bad English. Hence, he isn't fluent in English himself lol..

Thank you for your opinion sir. I exactly know who you are. I cant help that you or your friend got banned for threatning to ddos me. And flaming at me in an foreign language.

As far as I know you've been a part of this server for 3 days. By the looks of your account you made a forums account just to hate on me. That's fine!

I know who I am, and what I do. And people can vouch for that. At least I do not flame at people. I try to use common sense.

Supporting you 100%, helped me out when i started alot and after that every time i had questions about anything.

Supporting you 100%, helped me out when i started alot and after that every time i had questions about anything.

You're the man. Duh. :)

Just had to be yell muted for flaming and kept on flaming, is desperate for attention, is power hungry, constantly dickriding people hoping to get staff ingame (even Faith Pots called him out on dickriding for staff), doesn't actually help people but begs people to support his staff app that's how power hungry he is. Very desperate, should never receive helper.

Just had to be yell muted for flaming and kept on flaming, is desperate for attention, is power hungry, constantly dickriding people hoping to get staff ingame (even Faith Pots called him out on dickriding for staff), doesn't actually help people but begs people to support his staff app that's how power hungry he is. Very desperate, should never receive helper.

Hello Mister T.I,

I know you're upset because you got yell-muted too.

I know you're also upset because I called you a toxic person. And you're no good to the server.

Faith Pots did not call me out dickriding for staff as I have personally asked him.

I'm sorry that you're so mad. I mean I can understand that if 99% of the server actually hates you as a person you'd hate on people to even out the balance.

The only way out is hating on every post I'd make. Logical.

I hope you find your way, maybe trough an psychologist or something.

Thank you for your opinion sir. I exactly know who you are. I cant help that you or your friend got banned for threatning to ddos me. And flaming at me in an foreign language.

As far as I know you've been a part of this server for 3 days. By the looks of your account you made a forums account just to hate on me. That's fine!

I know who I am, and what I do. And people can vouch for that. At least I do not flame at people. I try to use common sense.

Just look at the way you replied to me, you barely accepted my comment. First of all, I only have one friend on my friend list and her name is Kettu646. She plays every day, thereofore; no I am not mad or anything that a friend of me got banned because that friend doesn't exist. Second of all, I made this forum account the very day I created my account, so again no, I haven't made this account just to post on your application. And lastly, I saw you typing in yell to someone out of your own subject "You're English is good" and the only thing I did was correct yourself by saying your*. So if you're telling me that you know me by one single word that I have said to you... Then oh God, I wonder how you will decide whether to mute someone who might've been misunderstood.

P.S, criticizing someone isn't always hating. Generally, normal humans even criticize their relatives or friends at some point in their life for their own benefit.

Hello Mister T.I,

I know you're also upset because I called you a toxic person. And you're no good to the server.

Faith Pots did not call me out dickriding for staff as I have personally asked him.

I'm sorry that you're so mad. I mean I can understand that if 99% of the server actually hates you as a person you'd hate on people to even out the balance.

Apparently i'm yell muted even though I just yelled

https://gyazo.com/0c5b92378377afa5d4889b1d729b4e85

Fact is you're clearly a clinically depressed foreigner who has nothing going on in his life so he's desperate to get helper on a private server but I promise you won't, ever. Just do yourself a favor, log out forever and go outside; something you've clearly not done in a very long time. (Maybe take some classes? You clearly aren't very intelligent either.)

Hello Mister T.I,

I just saw this comment as well, and judging based on the words you say; you are a self-beneficial person only. You seem to be very satisfied with yourself that whenever someone criticizes you is suddenly evil and dark. It's good to sometimes accept criticism as it will also benefit you. Through the 3-4 days that I've played the game and wandered around the forums, I concluded that "i just rag" is a person who actually helps the staff with numerous amounts of reports, whether he has suspicion on someone or is just about sure (He leaves judgment to the staff). So saying that he is toxic, and "no good to the server" is mundane. But again, you cuss the person to visit and get help from a psychologist.

By the way, not that it matters a lot, it is preferred by the owner to have his staff in a good position of literacy. And since that I've seen you correct people for their normal grammatical errors, it is good to know that "trough" and "through" are two VERY different words.

I just saw this comment as well, and judging based on the words you say; you are a self-beneficial person only. You seem to be very satisfied with yourself that whenever someone criticizes you is suddenly evil and dark. It's good to sometimes accept criticism as it will also benefit you. Through the 3-4 days that I've played the game and wandered around the forums, I concluded that "i just rag" is a person who actually helps the staff with numerous amounts of reports, whether he has suspicion on someone or is just about sure (He leaves judgment to the staff). So saying that he is toxic, and "no good to the server" is mundane. But again, you cuss the person to visit and get help from a psychologist.

By the way, not that it matters a lot, it is preferred by the owner to have his staff in a good position of literacy. And since that I've seen you correct people for their normal grammatical errors, it is good to know that "trough" and "through" are two VERY different words.

99% chance he's writing a reply to you write now that's something like "you're depressed go play soccer" because he has the IQ of a rock and the logic skills of someone who is legally braindead.

Edit: We don't need any unemployed dropouts on staff l000l

https://gyazo.com/d9a611ec4254528e3ef039271d2fd839

https://gyazo.com/f2e6a657656f8f3c1104f97ae2d2bd0c

Edited by i just rag

Just look at the way you replied to me, you barely accepted my comment. First of all, I only have one friend on my friend list and her name is Kettu646. She plays every day, thereofore; no I am not mad or anything that a friend of me got banned because that friend doesn't exist. Second of all, I made this forum account the very day I created my account, so again no, I haven't made this account just to post on your application. And lastly, I saw you typing in yell to someone out of your own subject "You're English is good" and the only thing I did was correct yourself by saying your*. So if you're telling me that you know me by one single word that I have said to you... Then oh God, I wonder how you will decide whether to mute someone who might've been misunderstood.

P.S, criticizing someone isn't always hating. Generally, normal humans even criticize their relatives or friends at some point in their life for their own benefit.

I have spoke to you ingame. I sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding.

99% chance he's writing a reply to you write now that's something like "you're depressed go play soccer" because he has the IQ of a rock and the logic skills of someone who is legally braindead.

Edit: We don't need any unemployed dropouts on staff l000l

https://gyazo.com/d9a611ec4254528e3ef039271d2fd839

https://gyazo.com/f2e6a657656f8f3c1104f97ae2d2bd0c

Touche on snipering. Is this what you do for a living? Ragging people, annoying them?

But yes I am unemployed. I do not work for a boss, I study the markets and I make profit on my placed positions. I fairly make enough money out of that to have my own house, car, and pay my bills.