Sign in to follow this  
Steal my dds

Steal My Dds Staff Application

Hello,

My name is Pawel.
People call me Pablo because it is easier to pronounce.
I am 26 years young and i come from Poland, but i do live in Belgium.
My activity on the server depends on the day, to be honest. Could be around 7 houres.
I would like to apply for a staff position, perferably a moderator.

Why should i receive the position?
I used to make my own servers in the past. I've also been staff on a couple other server before.
I'm friendly from nature, i like to spread positive vibes.
I can handle every situation calm and right. I do like to help people. Which makes me fit for the position.
When i become a moderator, i'll make sure that every question nor offence, have been answered correctly.

I would like to add that i do speak 3 languages. Which are Polish, Dutch & English.

Steal My Dds will make a difference. 💪

Kind Regards,
Steal My Dds

Edited by Steal my dds

safe to say, since i came back from a 1 year break, met this guy in hunger games were joking around trolling, then when i got to know him he helped me with stuff since i was behind all the new updates. he is very friendly and kind witnessed my self him helping newcomers answering their questions and touring them around the server  would be nice to have a new staff 

• Like 1

Met this guy when i was doing slayer im still kinda new so he taught me how the game works, he is a nice guy and he is kind enough to help me would be nice if he was a staff.

Edited by bookiz
  • Like 1

Started this server around a week ago and had no idea what I was doing and happened to stumble along this guy, safe to say he has been the most helpful guy i've met. whenever I have questions or need help with certain activity's he's always there and willing to help/answer my questions, The server would be lucky to have him classed as a staff member

• Like 1

Just really started playing this server because most of the community seemed toxic and unwilling to help newer people, but met this guy pking and he helped me with gear setups and told me how to earn money and what untradeables to go for and has answered all of my questions all day even though I ask a ton haha. real cool dude and knows what hes talking about.

• Like 1

Just came back after no playing for years and the man wanted nothing more than to let me try chance him in edge, overall good guy and let me ramble on asking questions. 10/10 would mod again. 

• Like 1

I'm new to the server and steal my dds helped me alot with general questions. He really helped me settling to this difficult server. I think steal my dds would be a big asset for the staff team.

• Like 1

STEAL MY DDS 4 STAFF!!!!! This dude is freaking AWESOME. He's by far one of the most active players I've seen on the server. Always willing to help no matter what he's doing he will stop on a dime to provide any assistance that is needed. Has a lot of ambition and whenever sets his mind on something he does not stop until it is done! Very passionate and not to mention his kindness and generosity(not of money but of advice and participation) I think that he would benefit the server tremendously if you were to give him a chance at being staff. !!

• Like 1

ABSOLUTE GUN love finding this man in the wildy ours fights and chats bring me such joy as he brings to everyone he meets he'd be an amazing team member you wont regret it!!!

• Like 1

He is just the best,  i have been playing for a couple of days now and have not seen any mods that were helping me , the only one that helped me out and helped me with a couple of tricks was Steal my dds.  i hope u guys give him the chance to prove him self because he spends alot of time on the server and makes it fun for more people then just him.
 Animated22 .

• Like 1

a lier it is 

wouldnt trust a him a staff position 

Edited by xoxo xxx
scammer
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, xoxo xxx said:

a lier it is 

wouldnt trust a him a staff position

Sorry to say this, but u should grow up. I ve tried to get you into a cc, where u got kicked from a couple of minutes later. Because of your behaviour towards other cc members. And now you re trying to play a victim on the forums.

Edited by Steal my dds

Good guy here, he's been helping me since i first started playing this game, he gave me a lot of stuff to get started and he gave me a tour around the server. told me how to make money and how to do slayer and stuff
Would give him staff ;)

• Like 1

Steal my dds showed me around, answered my questions and was extremely helpful. Definitely staff material!

Edited by J A W
  • Like 1

I 100% vouch for this guy. I haven't played in a long time and much has changed. I randomly met him while pure pking and he was extremely helpful in answering all my (tedious im sure) questions. Over the few hours after picking his mind he taught me a lot about the new things the server and staff have released in my absence. I am glad that I just happened to get him as a target and start a convo with him. If you read this thanks a million man. I mean it. 

• Like 1

Hey, very nice, i dont remember to many encounters with this player, and I recall nothing bad. I dont really see you ingame much, maybe another time zone, or i never noticed, but the player has no prior offenses that i can see, with that said, +1 couldn't hurt. 

• Like 1

I will -1 for many reasons.

1- Not active on forums at all, your staff app is the first thing and last thing you posted on forums.
2- Never been in help cc.
3- Never saw you on yell asking people if they need help.
4- Saw you many times asking your cc mates to +1 on your application with some other good words.
5- Any proof you were a staff member on other servers?
6- Not an experienced player.
~Change my mind 🤷‍♂️~

13 hours ago, michaelmyers said:

Hey, very nice, i dont remember to many encounters with this player, and I recall nothing bad. I dont really see you ingame much, maybe another time zone, or i never noticed, but the player has no prior offenses that i can see, with that said, +1 couldn't hurt. 

Hi , i ve met you a couple times in game. We share probably different timezones. I havent seen you as many times online either. Thank you for your reply. I ve been yelling from time to time to help new players out. But most of the time i just see new players struggling at edge, and i do ask to guide them around out of curiousity. I do also answer every question i get in my dm.

Cheers :)

I mean I don't really know you, but I'd like to voice chat to get to know you a bit more, Time will tell whether it's going to be a -1 or a +1. Want to see you help when staff are offline aswell. Good luck.

Piece of advice: Try to help on forums, discord, and join the Help cc

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Steal my dds said:

Hi , i ve met you a couple times in game. We share probably different timezones. I havent seen you as many times online either. Thank you for your reply. I ve been yelling from time to time to help new players out. But most of the time i just see new players struggling at edge, and i do ask to guide them around out of curiousity. I do also answer every question i get in my dm.

Cheers :)

Then your surely on the right track! It may annoy other players, but yelling your helping is a big help, your surely going to attract alot of comments about staff hunting ect, just ignore them, keep it up XD, im on daily, for sure time zone difference then! and np

• Like 1

13 hours ago, michaelmyers said:

Then your surely on the right track! It may annoy other players, but yelling your helping is a big help, your surely going to attract alot of comments about staff hunting ect, just ignore them, keep it up XD, im on daily, for sure time zone difference then! and np

That's what i was thinking. Sometimes i get weird dm's, but i'll take it in consideration.

Edited by Steal my dds

15 hours ago, Scooby Doo said:

I mean I don't really know you, but I'd like to voice chat to get to know you a bit more, Time will tell whether it's going to be a -1 or a +1. Want to see you help when staff are offline aswell. Good luck.

Piece of advice: Try to help on forums, discord, and join the Help cc

Hi Scooby,

Thank you for taking your time to reply.
I would love to have a chat with you, anytime. :) 

Most of the people need help from staff members on the forums & discord to be honest. I don't want to annoy people, while they're waiting for an answer from a moderator.
I do my thing on the server. I do like to keep it more professional, if that makes sense.
I'll take your piece of advice in consideration. :)

Tysm 💪

Edited by Steal my dds