Sign in to follow this  
Haloz

Haloz Helper Application

Hey!

I'm Haloz. I'm 26 years old and I live in Michigan, and I'm hoping to join the SpawnPK support team. I work in food service managing two restaurants, and someday I hope to open a computer repair and tech support shop. I make videos for SpawnPK with my fiancée who edits for me. I've not been at it for very long, but I've learned so much already from all the feedback. I've been playing RuneScape since 2006, and it's the one game that I always come back to even after a break.

I work full time, but still find the time to be online 6-8 hours a day on SpawnPK. On the days I don't work, I'll often spend even more time. I love doing blood slayer, PKing (although I'm not the biggest fan of NHing), and chatting with people in-game. I spend a fair bit of time in the Raids Fam clan chat, and have been granted the unofficial title of "#1 Grinder" by some of my friends on the server.

I've held positions moderating and also administrating game servers and communities in the past, including but not limited to: Owning a Minecraft server and Discord community with 1300 players at peak times, moderating for another popular server for a timespan of about 5 years, answering tickets for another RuneScape private server, and setting up TeamSpeak servers. 

SpawnPK staff are awesome people, and I'd love to help lighten the load on you all by helping deal with the quantity of requests and questions that players come up with. I would love an opportunity to work with the team to help keep SpawnPK going strong, and I believe my experience listed above and my experience working in the service industry IRL makes me a good candidate for a support role. As well as my attitude inside of the server it’s been my goal with my content creation to spread positivity and joy and I believe an opportunity to work with the already amazing staff team would allow me to further that.

Thanks so much for reading my application and I hope you all have a great day (or night)!

Edited by Haloz
  • Like 1

I'm not giving a +1 or -1 as of now. It is only a suggestion. I suggest you format your appeal like this, spice it up a bit, make it look a bit more professional.