Ryan

November 12th Rollback Recovery Format

All of the submitted item recovery requests (so far) have been handled.

If you did not speak to me in-game, I most likely sent you a forum PM with information regarding your recovery status.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding!

In-game name: Korasi4me

Items Lost: Magma helm, Primal maul, GMaul "or", Fury "or", Primal gloves, Ring of veguir,Primadialboots.

How you received the items: I was doing a risk-fight hopefully i won, traded my loot to my main account "izfoxgamz" , due to the glitch that happened last night i lost my ITEMS.

you can ask Kyle "helper" for confirmation , I showed my Items to "holyjordyn" moderator

In-game name: Saint Vains

Items lost: 1 zbow, 50b cash, 2 divines, 3 dragon warhammers, 3 korasis, black slayer helm, bh cape...there is more, but since i cant remember exactly what it was these are the mains..hope i can get em back..

How you received the items: zbow and black slayer helm i bought from "Pk happytail" at @dzone, the other items i won staking, mostly against "born4pk". Hope i get a refund, otherwise it will be hard to keep playing :/.

Waiting for a reply, thanks

Those who are lying about lost items will be permanently banned.

This topic is for those wishing to issue a request for the recovery of items lost during the est ~2-3 hour rollback on 11/12/2016.

Not everyone will be able to be refunded. We will give you a PM via forums when we have an update on the status of your recovery.

Game logs are being checked to verify these applications.

Please reply to the topic with this format: topic 4121

In-game name: Hc Fuck

Items lost: 7 bill in cash, trident of the seas

How you received the items: I got it for selling 2 serpentine helms, sold 2 foxes for 500m ea, i sold my blowpipe for 4b and buyed it for 2b back, and i staked my cosmetics, i won 3 vigours in pk, the trident i got it from godie bag

[/quote

Edited by Hc Fuck

In-game name: Hadez12

Items lost: Korasi + 15 killstreak xD

How you received the items: through pking

In-game name:Tokei ito

Items lost: Toxic Blowpipe and money( I don't know exatcly amount)

How you received the items: Blowpipe i received in pk( I killed a player) and money from undead pkers and thieving stall.

In-game name:Revenantw33d

Items lost:900bm exact 'items idk'

How you received the items:PKED FROM DIPAH I SPENDED IT IMMEDIETLY I WAN A REFUND........ last post.....

in-game name: supl0l

items lost: 88b cash, 2 korasi's, 3 divine's, 1 alien, 1 red slayer helmet

how i received the items: i eat bank won 20t+ plus so he did a giveaway- 4 zbows and i won 1 off them and i tryed my luck on fping and i won those items.

Items lost: 1 zbow, 50b cash, 2 divines, 3 dragon warhammers, 3 korasis, black slayer helm, bh cape...there is more, but since i cant remember exactly what it was these are the mains..hope i can get em back..

How you received the items: zbow and black slayer helm i bought from "Pk happytail" at @dzone, the other items i won staking, mostly against "born4pk". Hope i get a refund, otherwise it will be hard to keep playing :/.

It is the second time i am applying and has been a week and I haven't got refunded yet..what's wrong?

It is the second time i am applying and has been a week and I haven't got refunded yet..what's wrong?

I will forward this to ryan. Ryan was hella busy with the updates he just posted, so sorry for the delay.

In-game name: Aids69

Items lost: Korasi

How you received the items: last monday i bought a $10 bond, and i traded it for a korasi, i pked with it and after a few hours i left my pc on sleepmode (i took a nap) while the client was still running. when i woke up i wanted to logg in but it gave me an error, i don't remember what it was but when i logged in my korasi was gone..

All of the recovery requests above have been handled. Thank you all for your patience!

This topic is now being locked, as it has been a week since the ordeal took place.