Sign in to follow this  
Goobymunch

Construction Guide

Hello everyone, making a simple construction guide since I get a ton of questions about how to build certain things and I'm too lazy to keep typing it.

This guide will feature the rooms that have an actual use, so I wont be featuring rooms that are purely cosmetic/for fun purposes.

If you don't have a house yet simply teleport ::home and talk with the Estate agent and select Purchase a house. This will give you a basic house in rimmington, talk with the estate again if you would like a new location (purely cosmetic).

cDGjdx7.png

Now proceed to walk to the coloured portal next to the estate agent and select Go to your house (BUILDING MODE). This is what your house will look like the first time you enter it while being 1 construction.

0ZVSevI.png

The easiest way to level to 99 construction is by simply purchasing Planks and Nails from the shop next to the Estate agent (Check picture 1) spawn yourself a hammer and a saw . Walk to the room with the grey/white carpet and the 3 stools and start making chairs. This is the process you want to copy until you're 52 construction.

9bd4011835938618a95d8198ddf15239.gif

Congratulations you've hit 52 construction! Go to the Estate agent and purchase a demon butler once you've done that go back to your house in building mode and build a dining room.

89d3b5dde062ec160e7dcac642226f57.gif

Now you will be creating a mahogany table until you're level 99 construction, in this case if you have a genie pet I recommend you to NOT use the demon butler and simply teleport back home to your bank and grabbing new planks from your bank and repeating the process shown below. If you're using the butler simply right click use your noted planks on him, the interface that pops up speaks for itself.

691de34b0cca8b9428386b3bc32667d6.gif

Gz noob, you're 99 construction. We will now go over all of the rooms that have an actual use and benefit your gameplay.
ALL OF THE ITEMS THAT YOU NEED TO BUILD CAN BE BOUGHT IN THE CONSTRUCTION STORE NEXT TO THE ESTATE AGENT.

The workshop room will allow you to create a workbench, using this workbench you can repair items at a discount!

ca58ec2daa25cb64c8bf9e95b07d0660.gif

The next room is the study room, this room has a bunch of features and I recommend you to build two of them. At the crystal ball space you can build a slayer crystal and a hotspot crystal. Only one can be active at the same time so this is why you will need two of these rooms if you want to be using both effects. This room also features a dark orrey, this will allow you to teleport to any wild obelisk of your choosing.

ALL EFFECTS ARE EXPLAINED IN THE DESCRIPTION OF THE THING U BUILD

784b94d04467eec4a098c8ebece471c8.gif

Next up is the altar room, you should build a gilded altar here and make a gilded burner on each side of the altar. These candles are permanently lit and players can use your house to level up their prayer in the fastest way possible.

dfe810d405d21ed3aab87ec6f7898ba1.gif

Next up is the boss portal room, upon building this room you will need to walk to the middle and build the scrying pool. Once you've done that you can right click it and hit Direct portal.

96bcc568156a30add219827b6a2b3292.gif

You will need to select which boss you want the portal to direct to for each portal, since there's a limit of 3 per room you will need to create another room like this if you would like more bosses.

22d00e879e389592cdaaa0bead696c8a.gif

The final room is the superior garden, this room features the enchanted pool and the fairy ring.

971502476723da5a3111ca47c9a9f149.gif

As mentioned before you can find the effects of everything in the build text itself. Thanks for reading through my construction guide hope it'll help you guys out.

Kind regards,

• Like 2