Sign in to follow this  
mikila - youtuber

Angry Dueler gets his items back

Should I be given my items back?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I be given my items back?

Hello my name is mikila... aka Legend nick. I was here recently at the duel arena and staked this child of a player... he lost alot of items to me at duel arena and he got mad and ran to Holyjordyn telling him i scammed him...

WE WAS AT THE DUEL ARENA.. I WON 3 DDS STAKES FROM HIM AND THEN I SAID LETS WHIP IT. HE PUTS IN A DIVINE AS IM SETTING UP THE GAME RULES AND IT WAS SET TO WHIP ONLY.... 3 STAKES AFTER THE FIRST WHIP ONLY MATCH WAS INDEED ALL WHIP STAKES BETWEEN ME AND HIM... HE LOST ALL OF THE STAKES TO ME AND HE GOT UPSET AND RAN TO "@HOLYJORDYN" telling him I SCAMMED HIM!. Holy asked me to hand over the item/items in the meantime while a ticket was submitted.. logs were checked and even them seeing that there was 4 stakes in total after the devine win pot against the same player they ruled it over to be in his favor. here a screenie for my proof that i had told him lets whip it.

Untitled.jpg

Theres my proof.. and along with 4 stakes in a row of whip only and he accepted the rules everytime... yet i scammed him?? Ill make a poll...

Should I get my item/items back from the player seeing that I was in the right? Yes or no.

Edited by mikila - youtuber