Sign in to follow this  
oxygenthief

Hasta La Vista SpawnPK

Hey Guys!

I Have recently been taking a bit of a break from playing SpawnPK, With a backlog of clips I decided to have a little break until my Road To Mythic Series had been uploaded.

We came to that point last weekend and apart from a little bit of pking, I haven't really been playing still.

I have really enjoyed growing a community and the amazing feedback and support from 95% of you has been unreal to say the least!

Some of you may of noticed I recently made a video on another server and after speaking to the owner directly and seeing how efficient he was when it came to sorting out my giveaway items for the video, adding "play money" directly on my account before I'd even logged in and also setting up payment for my services before I'd even hit record.

It really got my thinking of my experience with the SpawnPK team and how different it has been when communicating with the staff over here.

I was actually made YouTube rank quite early on my YouTube journey, (I can thank you guys for that! helping me grow so quickly really helped my goals come to fruition so thank you so much for the support boys!) I was ranked almost 3 months ago and unfortunately have still not received my command to easily link people to my channel, I was also meant to receive an affiliate link which allow me to grow ingame currency for giveaways ect, unfortunately I have not received any of this.

In fact apart from a small offering from Tevin which covered about 5 videos of giveaways (30 spk videos uploaded to date) and an emblem in game I am still left waiting.

The staff are hard to get hold to at the best of times but as a youtuber that has been putting in so many hours, consistently uploading for the server and bringing in new players, You would think perhaps I may get reply's a little quicker... right? I waited over 6 weeks for Tevin to message me back at one point and when he messaged me back a majority of the information I asked about wasnt covered.

This isn't just Tevin this seems to be a majority of staff, I really struggle to get a reply from anyone.

Even down to the fact that someone managed to hack my account, spoke to one of the staff and convinced him to remove my in game pin. 

It wasn't until a few days after id messaged regarding the fact that my pin had been removed that my account was put in jail for its safety (3-4 days later)

This has started to seem like I'm digging people out and this wasn't the purpose of this thread, The purpose was simply to portray my discontent with my experience so far with being a Spawnpk YouTuber.

I have spoke to some of the boys and they all agree, Apart from Tevin and Cursed, I upload the most frequent, consistent and up to date content on spawnpk, Yet I'm treated like anybody else.

Respect and Loyalty are big things in my life, I've shown the Loyalty, I'm just left wondering if I will ever be given the respect?

In regards to my content, I do have a few episodes I could upload but I'm undecided on what to do at the moment.

Either way, A big shout out to everyone who has been supporting me since I started, The channel wouldn't be the same without you and I really appreciate everything you guys have done up until now!

Thanks

Oxy

• Like 3

I've really enjoyed your content, I agree with you on wanting bigger and better things if this is how you've been treated. Unfortunately, it's the same treatment a normal player gets as well, and it just isn't fair to the community in my opinion. Until somebody higher up sees this and makes changes, it won't change. But I hope you find what you're looking for, and good luck my friend!

I feel you man. Wish things were a bit different but it is what it is. I dont even know where to start so I wont, but you already know I feel we need more support. 

• Like 1

Used to be a youtuber for rsps, I never personally did (paid) videos for here however I also never pursued trying to get ingame money or otherwise for my videos on here, however plenty of others will give you the time of day for youtubing, whether it's getting payed for vids or providing items for yr content, good luck either way! I agree both you and primatol should have gotten more help for videos because both of you have quality content, better then my vids ever were

Edited by Maximum alt
info
  • Like 1

On 6/12/2021 at 9:12 AM, Maximum alt said:

Used to be a youtuber for rsps, I never personally did (paid) videos for here however I also never pursued trying to get ingame money or otherwise for my videos on here, however plenty of others will give you the time of day for youtubing, whether it's getting payed for vids or providing items for yr content, good luck either way! I agree both you and primatol should have gotten more help for videos because both of you have quality content, better then my vids ever were

Ty for the support brother!

On 6/10/2021 at 9:35 PM, NhStoner said:

I've really enjoyed your content, I agree with you on wanting bigger and better things if this is how you've been treated. Unfortunately, it's the same treatment a normal player gets as well, and it just isn't fair to the community in my opinion. Until somebody higher up sees this and makes changes, it won't change. But I hope you find what you're looking for, and good luck my friend!

Yeah man!

Thanks for the support

On 6/11/2021 at 3:25 AM, Primatol said:

I feel you man. Wish things were a bit different but it is what it is. I dont even know where to start so I wont, but you already know I feel we need more support. 

Its a sticky situation man.