the glorious

few suggestions..

1. PRESETS, regarding presets, it takes time to sort out presets in terms of getting to get all your pvm presets together and pk presets together etc, how i managed to do this was i had to make extra presets, copy and paste etc this took like 2hrs+, there should be a way where i can drag presets in an particular order of my favour so i can gather them quickly and easily instead of doing it the hard way.

2. Dailes, i believe blood slayer should be implemented in dailies as its such a high command, as well as rogue chest ever since the new update has released, we have seen lots of people thieving at chest so perhaps that can be a suggestion for a daily?

3. TOURNEY PRESETS, before any tourney begins, there should be a npc that allows you to sort your inventory organization to your likes so it stays that way when you get into the tourney, its annoying to see the inventory go back to default after every fight.

all i can think off as of rn, thank you, let me know what you think about these suggestions, sorry if my wording is all over the place, just woke up lmao.

There is a place where you can organise your inventory before any tournament, its right next to the tournament host and looks like a massive chest.

Edited by Lizzy