Sign in to follow this  
Heggs

Goodbye guys!

Hello everyone! To the lovers and the haters! I would just like to say goodbye to spawnpk.

It has been a very bumpy road to get to where I did but I would like to thank all the friends I have made along the way and I would just like to apologise how I decided to make my exit! Massively uncalled for!

I know it's part and parcel of the job but when you guys are swearing and moaning like mad at me then it's just like seriously just chill guys! Play spawnpk to have fun! It's a great server with a lot of potential especially with some of the staff you got!

I would like to say goodbye to Dylan! He has been the most realist player out there!

Boba tea! You are a top lad! It was a pleasure to play against/with you!

Ti, we had our ups and downs but I love your commitment and keep ragging bro!

Nick you seem to know your stuff! I would like to say you will be sitting along side Ramzi!

All in all! Good luck guys! Keep safe and just have fun! ❤️

Hello everyone! To the lovers and the haters! I would just like to say goodbye to spawnpk.

It has been a very bumpy road to get to where I did but I would like to thank all the friends I have made along the way and I would just like to apologise how I decided to make my exit! Massively uncalled for!

I know it's part and parcel of the job but when you guys are swearing and moaning like mad at me then it's just like seriously just chill guys! Play spawnpk to have fun! It's a great server with a lot of potential especially with some of the staff you got!

I would like to say goodbye to Dylan! He has been the most realist player out there!

Boba tea! You are a top lad! It was a pleasure to play against/with you!

Ti, we had our ups and downs but I love your commitment and keep ragging bro!

Nick you seem to know your stuff! I would like to say you will be sitting along side Ramzi!

All in all! Good luck guys! Keep safe and just have fun! ❤️

Bye! I neva rlly got to know you that well, personally but sad to see you go. GL in life

You no mention me I cri ;-;

You was number one for me! The best staff out there and shouldn't of resigned! Will be good to hear that you got your rank back soon hopefully!

Share the osrs gp "I tb'd" anyways sad to see you go like that, take it easy mate.

I posted this ages @niggasrus and you still are mad and having to post a mean comment... talk about holding a grudge