Sign in to follow this  
TehPrismRSPS

moving on to the next server after ip ban and ipmute by nick with no warning

since i got ip-banned and ip-muted its time to change server again whas a nice run but its time to move to the next server this ban will be in my top 5 most stupid bans ever that im making atm i will still bring 1-3 more rush vids out just to make headhunter and pj3r and ti mad with the clips i got on them but im go back and make some vids with my old mates spinz50 bluegachuee and walky since i had no ideas for vids on this server so good bye cya next time

Lol you're ban was justified, move onto some other shitty server.

"Top 5 stupid bans"?

Seems like this is a regular occurrence.

hey to be honest, this topic is kinda useless.

Have fun on the other server, i'll make sure david is gonna ban you on there aswell, kappa :)

hey to be honest, this topic is kinda useless.

Have fun on the other server, i'll make sure david is gonna ban you on there aswell, kappa :)

na david never banned my could just trash talk all day in yell thats why it whas so mutch fun aswell

ya bro nicks a lil bitch boy no one likes his fuck ass kids a joke 4real hes a lil bitch "move onto another shitty server" the kid says hahahahaha hes a real bad kid prob 12 fat asf no life kid

and tbh u kids talking bout rsps lol get on real runescape retard and then come talk @nick fucking random kid

He already has osrs acc, hit him up if u wanna fight him on osrs. =p

yes i did 2x all denied becouse nicks the one that aswered the appeal and hes the one that got my banned

lol nick doesn't handle appeals ramzi does so if you wanna get mad at anyone for not getting unbanned pm ramzi.

l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l0 clips on me???

how many times have i killed you in void failing smh why did u even get banned are u stupid af