Sign in to follow this  
hold my fp2

Granite maul (or)

Rebuff gmaul  

8 members have voted

1. 1. REbuff gmaul?

Dear brother i appreciate all you've done for spk and the good updates that you've done. 

However, granite maul (or) was one of the reasons that pking on spk was so exciting and fun and was a beloved aspect of the game by removing the accuracy it really has made pking awful especially for more nnooby people it took away their chance at killing people in much better gear pushing noobs further away from pking.

I believe your reasoning was that it never existed in 07 the accuracy which is completely correct however, Ryan spk has about 100000 different pets and items that 07 doesn't have none of us play this game because it's similar to 07 we play this game because it's fun So we would really appreciate if you would rebuff the gmaul and add the accuracy back I wish you the best of health and a good day hope you see this.

Only buff I'd support to the granite maul would be an increase to the maximum hit cap, the accuracy on the granite maul is fine how it is. Its meant to be inaccurate as it allows you the chance for a 121+ stack without any skill. Increasing the likelihood of this would just be way too overpowered especially in risk fights and epvp. 

• Like 1

On 5/7/2021 at 11:26 PM, Lizzy said:

Only buff I'd support to the granite maul would be an increase to the maximum hit cap, the accuracy on the granite maul is fine how it is. Its meant to be inaccurate as it allows you the chance for a 121+ stack without any skill. Increasing the likelihood of this would just be way too overpowered especially in risk fights and epvp. 

Agree completely, accuracy buff would make it too op.

I think considering the value of the Granite Maul (or) being average 5B, it's pretty well balanced. I don't believe it needs any attention as certain pets can make it quite overpowered.