Sign in to follow this  
Mr p boots2

I’m backk Tevin ty for the ban

Let me just say @Phenomenon you banned me and took my post of the forums discussion why? Oh that’s right you have no reason I broke 0 rules all I did was speak facts but you deleted it and banned me because I came with heat at you you beta but now I want my revenge. So I don’t know if you ever heard anything about the freedom of speech is a feature of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution. ... Every citizen may, accordingly, speak, write, and print with freedom, but shall be responsible for such abuses of this freedom as shall be defined by law. So I didn’t swear or break any rules on this forum yet you still take my rights of having a discussion about you being an unfit administrator so basically you deleted this because you don’t wana lose your job and your scared of what others will think of you. Your digging yourself a bigger grave 300 people saw the post that’s all of spawnpk they all know what you are your a scared little manchild hiding behind a screen who when the heat falls on him he can’t handle it you had no right to delete my post and if you say I broke rules explain I did not break any?therefore making your ban and deletion of the post being an abuse of power just shows your leadership quality’s once again. Now let’s get back to you @Phenomenon’,Tevin, Noturavgnoob you are the worst staff member on the whole spawn pk squad you complain about Ryan not doing anything with what you tell him and there is simply a reason why he dosent listen to you because your ideas would only make him lose players so when he try’s to make updates he’s going of his experience and not someone who plays the game day today which is you but he can’t rely on you so he does it himself now let’s get back to how you make the staff team look bad you don’t look at appeals at all you look at one on Sunday and say damn that was a hard day at work, then maybe another one if someone on your stream sucks up to you asking to check there appeal but that’s it oh and people the ones who are banned just remember it will take years to get your appeal looked at so you mind as well go to another server unless this issue gets fixed and then you still don’t tell anyone that so players are resulted in contacting staff members who have no control over the situation and have to ask them because they can’t get ahold of you and let’s remember these mods get no pay and work free and do more for the server while you get a salary and do nothing but make YouTube videos seems fair right... such a joke if I were you I’d apologize to your whole staff team because they deal with it all. Also moderators are left with players harassing them 24/7 about appeals like I said before to the point where they have to turn pms off where as your pms are always off and never on because you think your too good for everyone but then say in your streams your not what do I smell fakeness and any player that is better than you you try to get rid of them ban them any way to get rid of them you do it for example please explain why @Juicy Report yt rank is gone I would love to know oh wait you have no reasoning it was simply because he showed you he’s actually better than you and that made you mad didn’t it little beta. I’ve been watching this all to long and the one time I speak on it you take my statement away? Why is that is it because your afraid I’m right and don’t want others to know hmm... So I dare you ban this I have screenshots of the whole thing I’ll just keep coming back until you realize your the reason this server is dying and I hope @Ryan see this before his server is destroyed, I had 17 comments below my post who also agreed with me and yet there gone because your afraid people were starting to realize how greedy and power hungry you are and also how lazy you are you do nothing and this is your job you would be fired if this was a real job you take no pride in your work except for YouTube because that’s what benefits you it’s time for everyone to wake up and see @Phenomenon for what he is because im Tired of it man.

please delete this again so I can just keep coming back I got the screenshots and you know I can do it.

never take a persons freedom of speach away it’s as simple as that.

BTW Tevin using a dds with d upgrade scroll dosent make you good and using the most op items also any osrs yter or Nher would clap you in a nh fight so for all your fan boys your king isn’t that good and I hope your mad right now tevin cause your just not that good sorry thought I’d let ya know sweet cheeks keep calling your LD fan boys when your in trouble you beta male ;) and do your job you get paid for anyone else that has an opinion on this let me know.

also this is your admin by the way clearly abusing his power in game and is that how an admin should speak? and then mutes @Juicy Report for tanking him on stream imaging being that mad over a video game Go to 1:50 time stamp to see it unfold if your not in his clan he won’t help you.

thanks

Mr P Boots

Edited by Mr p boots2
  • Like 1

Kinda of pathetic you got banned for this, as well as the post being taken down, I doubt you were even told of the ban on top of that. Typical... Sucks to see the abuse flourishing.

• Like 1

@Juicy Report 100% man it’s absolutely ridiculous and I wasn’t told anything just shows you really who he is but now all of spawnpk will see who he is oh wait they already did before he banned my post 😂 this man is simply not fit for his role.

Edited by Mr p boots2

@Sand4shots wtf don’t you get like are you brain dead I’m not banned he banned my forums acc you think I care? That’s all you have to say when you don’t read what I say when I say I’m clearly not banned you unintelligent doorknob like that’s all you get from what I said that I’m trying to get unbanned m8 give your head a shake and be your own man instead of sucking up to tevin Please be quiet I ended you last time in the comments not gonna waste my time again you LD D RIDER waste of space just be quiet shhh your lucky those comments got deleted because they were on your head. So I recommend being quiet thanks. 👍🏽

Edited by Mr p boots2

First and foremost, I would like to address some of the inconsistencies stated throughout this post:

• You yourself have stated on numerous occasions that this is an act of "revenge", your profile picture and words even express this below: https://prnt.sc/12j0c26 & https://prnt.sc/12j0fku
  • Furthermore, let's talk about why you were banned on forums - You were banned for violating our forum guidelines: It's one thing to post this in the discussions section, which is why this post has remained up and I am responding to this one. You are not allowed to post the same thing in numerous sections, especially when they do not correlate to what is being talked about - You also had posted it in #help, #community-polls without there being a single poll for people to vote on, and suggestions. Don't act innocent when you literally JUST broke the rules for all to see, some even called you out on posting in a multitude of sections. When being flagged as a spammer like that, all of your content goes alongside your ban - I don't care if the post was up or not, it's simply how our staff tools work.
  • I also find it rather funny how you evaded the forums ban in the blink of an eye, share a similar name & previous IPs of an evader (both in-game and on forums), and re-created this post under the assumption that I wanted it gone, when in reality, as I just explained above, it's just how our staff tools work. You literally just evaded for all to see so don't even try to play the innocent card of "I haven't done anything". And in case you try to deny it being both in-game and on forums, how would you have this much awareness of SpawnPK if you were just a new/concerned "good Samaritan" ? Ha.

All of the "support" you've gotten on the post are from fellow friends / clan members who felt like they've been wronged by me personally, however, it was their own rule violations that led to them needing to resort to the Appeal An Offense section so no one is going to feel bad for them - This sense of entitlement stops here.

And while we're on the topic of Appeal An Offense, I had just finished daily uploads (30 for 30) for the entire month of April while still doing staff work whenever I could, and now I plan to do the same thing for all things staff work & IRL - But you didn't even know about this or give me an opportunity to make the announcement which is now in SPK discord: https://prnt.sc/12j0k8h

I was already doing appeals every Wednesday and Sunday, however, I plan to do Appeals every Wednesday & Sunday to an extreme degree, alongside assisting players afterwards. In conjunction to this, I think if I were to do appeals every single day they'd be taken care of in its entirety. Allow me to say one more thing regarding appeals as well, a lot of players love to cry that their appeal hasn't been looked at when in reality they've already been declined and simply didn't wait out the 28 days and are now in direct violation of our appeal an offense rules - Its just all appearance, we have tons of super moderators, Michaelmyers & myself working on appeals as much as we can. Keep in mind I, and everyone else involved DO NOT GET PAID TO DO THIS, we do it out of the good of our hearts. I only get paid for Youtube work, hence the frequency over staff work - I have to support myself IRL too, no ?  There are also circumstances where one may submit an appeal X amount of time ago, and it gets buried over time due to the high volume of players to assist. I believe in actions speak louder than words, so after I've explained all that is going to happen, I will then SHOW everyone the staff-related plans we have come to fruition.

Ryan and I have also been in discussion about a promotion that would involve me doing the same things Ramzi does (tickets etc), It's going to take some time but I believe once that role is ready to be fulfilled, I will be assisting players with PIN/PW issues, log checks, etc on an entirely different scale to which I already am able to do.

I'm not even going to get into @Juicy Report as he knows all of the offenses he has committed on this server, even being UID banned at one point before and now being given his last warning (despite having the full green light to ban him accordingly for his offense) - You guys try so hard to make this into a personal battle, when in reality I've been people tons of second chances time and time again. Without my gratitude, the appeal an offense section would've never seen as many accepts as they do today they were once non-existent. You can either grow up @Juicy Report, and stop trying to create beef and just cooperate through good behavior and the appeal an offense section (although I will say for the record with all of your priors that span over YEARS, you've got a LOT of proving yourself to do) - Or, you can stay angry and keep adding fuel to the fire.

Those who want to cooperate with the server rules & procedures will be treated with the upmost amount of fairness as we simply go by the book/guidelines. As of right now, when creating this response, I have 9,275 discord pings despite trying to clear them every single week - All eyes are always on me and what I do, and despite the extreme workload I always try my best to get the job done. Ryan reviews everything I do while I overseer the staff team - I'm not here to be loved by everyone, I'm not here to be everyone's friend. I will leave this thread open as its a discussion, however, I do not care to respond to whatever comes next as I do my job and I do it to the best of my abilities - I'm not even going to name off the diverse amount of things I've done for this server because everyone (besides the people trying to push their own agendas) knows what I have done and what I am capable of.

Take care!

Phenomenon/Community Manager.

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Phenomenon said:

First and foremost, I would like to address some of the inconsistencies stated throughout this post:

• You yourself have stated on numerous occasions that this is an act of "revenge", your profile picture and words even express this below: https://prnt.sc/12j0c26 & https://prnt.sc/12j0fku
  • Furthermore, let's talk about why you were banned on forums - You were banned for violating our forum guidelines: It's one thing to post this in the discussions section, which is why this post has remained up and I am responding to this one. You are not allowed to post the same thing in numerous sections, especially when they do not correlate to what is being talked about - You also had posted it in #help, #community-polls without there being a single poll for people to vote on, and suggestions. Don't act innocent when you literally JUST broke the rules for all to see, some even called you out on posting in a multitude of sections. When being flagged as a spammer like that, all of your content goes alongside your ban - I don't care if the post was up or not, it's simply how our staff tools work.
  • I also find it rather funny how you evaded the forums ban in the blink of an eye, share a similar name & previous IPs of an evader (both in-game and on forums), and re-created this post under the assumption that I wanted it gone, when in reality, as I just explained above, it's just how our staff tools work. You literally just evaded for all to see so don't even try to play the innocent card of "I haven't done anything". And in case you try to deny it being both in-game and on forums, how would you have this much awareness of SpawnPK if you were just a new/concerned "good Samaritan" ? Ha.

All of the "support" you've gotten on the post are from fellow friends / clan members who felt like they've been wronged by me personally, however, it was their own rule violations that led to them needing to resort to the Appeal An Offense section so no one is going to feel bad for them - This sense of entitlement stops here.

And while we're on the topic of Appeal An Offense, I had just finished daily uploads (30 for 30) for the entire month of April while still doing staff work whenever I could, and now I plan to do the same thing for all things staff work & IRL - But you didn't even know about this or give me an opportunity to make the announcement which is now in SPK discord: https://prnt.sc/12j0k8h

I was already doing appeals every Wednesday and Sunday, however, I plan to do Appeals every Wednesday & Sunday to an extreme degree, alongside assisting players afterwards. In conjunction to this, I think if I were to do appeals every single day they'd be taken care of in its entirety. Allow me to say one more thing regarding appeals as well, a lot of players love to cry that their appeal hasn't been looked at when in reality they've already been declined and simply didn't wait out the 28 days and are now in direct violation of our appeal an offense rules - Its just all appearance, we have tons of super moderators, Michaelmyers & myself working on appeals as much as we can. Keep in mind I, and everyone else involved DO NOT GET PAID TO DO THIS, we do it out of the good of our hearts. I only get paid for Youtube work, hence the frequency over staff work - I have to support myself IRL too, no ?  There are also circumstances where one may submit an appeal X amount of time ago, and it gets buried over time due to the high volume of players to assist. I believe in actions speak louder than words, so after I've explained all that is going to happen, I will then SHOW everyone the staff-related plans we have come to fruition.

Ryan and I have also been in discussion about a promotion that would involve me doing the same things Ramzi does (tickets etc), It's going to take some time but I believe once that role is ready to be fulfilled, I will be assisting players with PIN/PW issues, log checks, etc on an entirely different scale to which I already am able to do.

I'm not even going to get into @Juicy Report as he knows all of the offenses he has committed on this server, even being UID banned at one point before and now being given his last warning (despite having the full green light to ban him accordingly for his offense) - You guys try so hard to make this into a personal battle, when in reality I've been people tons of second chances time and time again. Without my gratitude, the appeal an offense section would've never seen as many accepts as they do today they were once non-existent. You can either grow up @Juicy Report, and stop trying to create beef and just cooperate through good behavior and the appeal an offense section (although I will say for the record with all of your priors that span over YEARS, you've got a LOT of proving yourself to do) - Or, you can stay angry and keep adding fuel to the fire.

Those who want to cooperate with the server rules & procedures will be treated with the upmost amount of fairness as we simply go by the book/guidelines. As of right now, when creating this response, I have 9,275 discord pings despite trying to clear them every single week - All eyes are always on me and what I do, and despite the extreme workload I always try my best to get the job done. Ryan reviews everything I do while I overseer the staff team - I'm not here to be loved by everyone, I'm not here to be everyone's friend. I will leave this thread open as its a discussion, however, I do not care to respond to whatever comes next as I do my job and I do it to the best of my abilities - I'm not even going to name off the diverse amount of things I've done for this server because everyone (besides the people trying to push their own agendas) knows what I have done and what I am capable of.

Take care!

Phenomenon/Community Manager.

Stop acting like you don’t gain personal benefit from this server and you’re doing the work out of “the goodness of your heart” you’re fake as fuck, the fact that you’re trying to play this Good Samaritan narrative is laughable. Not to mention the fact that you’re an Uncle Tom for letting your clan members constantly racially flame, especially to players like @ext zerkers

You, the “community manager” and your clan are legit the most toxic on this server, clearly @Ryan doesn’t pay attention to what’s going on in his game cause he misses the blatant UID evaders and RWTers you let play in your cc.

why have you been in talks about a promotion with Ryan and are willing to accept even more staff work when you cant even manage your current workload?

hmu on discord if you wanna see some shit on tevin and his friends, bajablast#5668

tevins ::yell's in that video 

unbelivable ryan lets that slide 

youve got problems Tevin, you should consider a real life hobby sometime to humble yourself and understand what youre actually saying to people