take n0tes

D wright helper Application

Desired Position: Helper

Name: Daniel

Timezone: Central Us

Average time a day: 4 or so hours a day 

Why I should receive this rank: I want to prove my knowledge and experience of the game by helping new and existing players with their questions and help they may need regarding the areas of the game maybe even forum post. I think my many years of playing spawnpk have been great and its now time to show what I can do for others. I honestly think I am pretty active on forums and in-game and can keep a good track record of helping others with their account issues or maybe even forums issues.

Experience as staff: I was a Cm and admin on 2 custom rsps as they were nothing near to spawnpk, but it gave me a broad thought of what its like to be a staff member and take responsibility for yourself. It also showed me that when you have power people look to you to resolve a problem or help them as leader.

Time on spawnpk: I have been playing spawnpk for quiet some time now and it showed me a lot, as to people being toxic all the way to people being cool. I started in late 2017 and joined for the pking aspect and since then I have grown out of my toxic state and matured a bit. I now think its time for me to take the next step in the game and become a better player and helper. 

My goal as staff: I want to help mainly, but I want to build a stronger bond with a lot of the players and other staff members. This will help me mentally and better myself in-game as I wouldn't just be a ordinary player I would now have responsibilities and be held accountable for my actions. 

My achievemets: 

https://gyazo.com/107dff87ef9aff8fb94aced253b9346f

https://gyazo.com/f1d4eb38c6c8859240d9ef218ac5d1f3

Thanks for reading my application. Even if I don't get the rank you can always hit me up in game and ill be a helping hand. Thanks:() "D wright"/ Discord Punches#9680

• Like 1