Xiomuya

Xiomuya's Staff Application

+1 In all honesty, I don't know him to to well, but this server 100% needs more staff on for his timezone, because most of the time staff are not on during 1:00Am-5:00Am MST

Edited by PugMafia
  • Like 1

On 4/26/2021 at 5:49 PM, Morbid said:

-1 dosent deserve helper 

May I ask you what evidence you have to support that statement?

+1 xio's great

I'm online everyday and not a day goes by without seeing xio's yell regarding help and other stuff !

I think xio deserves the position !

• Like 1

Xio is a very helpful person! Would like to see such a dedicated player being promoted to helper.

• Like 1

+1 for this application.

Em's a very respectful player, never see any trouble from him. Always doing what he can, helping players, and is a very good peace-keeper.

He would be a great role model and staff member. Can't wait to see you staff Em <3

Best of luck xo

• Like 1

+1 He's always online always helphull. + I think that STAFF rank would motivate him even more.

• Like 1

+1 from me best helper,atleast active most of the time when no one arround,always answers fast

• Like 1

Honestly i believe Xiomuya would be a great helper and make a great addition to the staff team. He has often helped me when other staff weren't on or just available for that matter. I know SPK has a staff team but i really believe that changes should be made. Staff are rarely on and when they are on they're usually appearing offline or don't seem to help besides a select few of them. Its a big +1 for me ❤️

• Like 1

Legitimately an amazing dude, constantly helping members of the community, and is a disgustingly positive person in general. I would trust this man with anything in my bank, and that is all due to how much he's impacted both me and the community as a whole. Please hurry up and give this man helper~!

• Like 1

Need to ask.

What is the reason xiomuya has not been granted the Supporter role yet?
Its been 3 months + and nothing still... 50% of the server has upvoted his application and still no actions towards this?

Never stop EM, one day!

Edit:
Should already been granted since Salty resigned ❤️

Edited by scrypt jr
Salty
  • Like 1

Most sweet guy ever, always active!. People like this we need to be as staff! ❤️ +1

Edited by hilfinger
  • Like 1

I would def be happy to see Xio involved in the staff scene, very friendly and helpfull player overall. Is always there to questions, it doesn't mather if it's a new or and old player Xio makes sure that every single player on SpawnPK enjoys their stay and feels very welcomed! 

• Like 1

such a great player he is always very helpful and anwsers all my questions and is super polite thank you!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dragonpeker9 said:

Is this the guy that rags with blood d bow and barrel chest axe lol

Hi Dragonpeker9, I'm afraid you've mistaken me for someone else. You're more than welcome to hit me up in-game for a chat! :)

This guy is the absolute best person i've ever met in a game.

I was a nooob when I met him (still am) and he helped me getting started and he's very friendly and nice.

He's also very active, I vouch 100% and more for this guy!

He'd be the perfect fit

• Like 1

I would like to start by thanking you all for your support and kind comments, it was a thrill to read them all! I'm both gleeful and happy that I could help some of you, and that I had the opportunity to have a chat with you. After playing SpawnPK for two years, I have decided to take a break for a while to focus on IRL. This thread will be therefore closed for further comments. Wish you all the best, and may we meet again in the future.