Xiomuya

Xiomuya's Staff Application

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name: Em

3. Your age: 25

4. Your timezone: Central European Time

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 6 hours

6. Why you should receive the position: To be very honest, this specific question held me back to apply for a staff position. Especially since I know that there are many applicants aiming for this role, including ex-staff. However, in the following paragraph, I will do my best to tell you why I should be the one. Hence, sit back, relax and enjoy the reading:

I joined the notorious RuneScape when I was 11 years old. I met great people all over the world. I told myself to become a player moderator myself, however, I was too young for that. Once I hit my 16th birthday, I decided to quit the gaming world and focus on other hobbies.

9 years later…

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I got plenty of time. Since I did not want to create a new account for RuneScape and start from the bottom, I looked up some private servers. I don’t exactly remember how, but I discovered SpawnPK. The features of this game really got my attention; however, I was not sure whether I wanted to commit to a game. Well, here I am. Still grinding for my Torments Bracelets (or) 😉.

What made me stick to SpawnPK is not only the astounding abilities of pets but also the lovely community. Furthermore, I've gotten the chance to meet and become great friends with a lot of great people throughout the hours I've spent on SpawnPK. I still remember the first day I joined the SpawnPK community; a random player just showed up at ::home and helped me out. He gave me a free Zuriel’s staff, which was SO exciting. Over the year the community helped me out with several things in-game, and now it is time to do something back to this amazing community.

Since I have been trying to help out new players, I get a load of questions in-game. However, I noticed that I cannot answer all the questions since I am restricted to my “player” capabilities. Hence, I am applying for a helper position. So, now that you have an idea of who I am, I would like to point out some reasons why I should become a helper! I could write an entire paragraph, but don’t worry, I will just sum up some bullets:

-          Checking people’s tickets whether they are cleared.
-          Stopping (cursed) bounty hunter farmers (they’re such a pain in the ass and eco).
-          Having an icon in front of my name, so new players can be comfortable knowing that they are talking to a legit staff member.

Furthermore, I would like to mention that, when I am playing during the mornings of CET time, there are hardly any staff members online. Not alone is this uncomfortable for players to get in touch with staff, but also allows players to break some rules. Hence, I would like to become an active helper around the aforementioned time.  

7. Favorite things:

Pet: Giant Wolpertinger (it was the first fused pet that I ever had)
Weapon: Bryophyta’s Staff (let’s be honest here, it is a great staff and looks fancy!)
Helm: “Halo” from the other side… Sike, I can’t sing, but I love the Halo!
Player: Let’s not go there, I don’t want foes.
Random facts: I am doing my master's in Marketing Management; I have been vegetarian for over 5 years; I love cooking especially Latin American dishes; I love traveling and I used to live in Istanbul, San Francisco, Madrid, and Sydney! 

So far so good, huh? Since am a human being, I got some downsides too: 

-          Zero tolerance, regardless of your ethnicity, team, age, or gender.
-          I am quite new to forums, but don't worry I will get better over time.
-          Sometimes I am over-friendly, I can’t help it.

I guess this is the end of my “long story short” application. I cannot stress enough how much I love helping out (new) people and keeping the community safe. I bet some of you guys have more questions, such as why I am a non-donor player and what "xiomuya" even means? Don’t worry, I will answer those and all further questions in-game! Please feel free to hit me up if you have any questions, curiosities, or concerns! Obviously, I am totally down for a chat too!

Xiomuya out.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

I started game recentely and xiomuya helped me at the beginnign he was so nice to me. I think he would be the best helper who i know. :)

• Like 2

definetly gonna support xiomuya, experienced player, very friendly and helps other players. goodluck with application!

• Like 4

xiomuya is one of the most active players ' he is experinced , helpfull, and nice to everybody , 100% deserve it

• Like 1

I'd just like to plus 1 this application.
Xi has been an incredible help towards me, also grew to be a good friend on the server.
I have seen him help many people in many different ways, which a perfect example of a player who can assist and support others.
in summary -
Extremely friendly, with a fantastic understanding of the server.
Will be excellent for the staff team.

• Like 1

Sometimes im playing midday at my timezone and whenever im in need of help or when i got a burning ingame related question i click on the staff list.... aaaand its empty. 

But this kind person right there changes everything.

Xiomuya not only helped me alot with progressing in the game but i was also very pleased about his knowledge, the kind, patient way he handles the situations and the fast replies i get when im in need of help.

Xiomuya would definately be a nice enrichment for the SPK staff team!

Sincerely

hoesfavorite

• Like 1

+1

Xiomuya has been a very helpful member of the SpawnPK community and I would definately recommend this position. I wish you all the best and hope that you become a helper.

• Like 1

Very helpful person, knows the games inside and out always see him helping new players out always putting his name out in yell to people if they need help when staff members are not on, hes a very active person ive seen him on all different times zones so would be ideal to have somebody as a helper on all ideal timezones who can help players. Only seen positive interactions with players and including myself. He would make a very good addition to the staff team :) +1 From me 

• Like 1

+1 would recommend xiomuya. Not only does he help new players, but also existing players. He is often online and has a positive personality. Goodluck xiomuya, you deserve it!😀

• Like 1

hes a guy that flame everyone in pking tryna scam ppl i cant see him a server support probs had couple mutes lol

-1 for that guy sorry i had a expernice with him pking he start flaming and ragging me in edge not letting me pk

+1 this! 

Xio has been a long term friend, starting back when I was new to the server and he helped me get on my feet and understand the ins and outs. Couldnt support this more. He'd be a big asset to the staff team. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Giveaway Alt said:

+1 for xio, he's a good guy and would do this server well. He's helpful and great to talk to. Would be great for staff.

This is me, was logged into the forums on my alt. +1 still tho

• Like 1

10 hours ago, theblackjack said:

hes a guy that flame everyone in pking tryna scam ppl i cant see him a server support probs had couple mutes lol

-1 for that guy sorry i had a expernice with him pking he start flaming and ragging me in edge not letting me pk

Hi theblackjack,

I am sorry you feel this way. Unfortunately, I cannot agree with your statements. I would like to mention that I never have been muted in SpawnPK, nor have I scammed someone. Staff would log that, IF that was the case. Furthermore, I cannot recall flaming at you, however, regarding rushing, that might be true. I enjoy rushing players in the wilderness so now and then, but I certainly do not rag them.