Xiomuya

Xiomuya's Staff Application

On 2/26/2021 at 9:38 PM, Xiomuya said:

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name: Em

3. Your age: 25

4. Your timezone: Central European Time

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 6 hours

6. Why you should receive the position: To be very honest, this specific question held me back to apply for a staff position. Especially since I know that there are many applicants aiming for this role, including ex-staff. However, in the following paragraph, I will do my best to tell you why I should be the one. Hence, sit back, relax and enjoy the reading:

I joined the notorious RuneScape when I was 11 years old. I met great people all over the world. I told myself to become a player moderator myself, however, I was too young for that. Once I hit my 16th birthday, I decided to quit the gaming world and focus on other hobbies.

9 years later…

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I got plenty of time. Since I did not want to create a new account for RuneScape and start from the bottom, I looked up some private servers. I don’t exactly remember how, but I discovered SpawnPK. The features of this game really got my attention; however, I was not sure whether I wanted to commit to a game. Well, here I am. Still grinding for my Torments Bracelets (or) 😉.

What made me stick to SpawnPK is not only the astounding abilities of pets but also the lovely community. Furthermore, I've gotten the chance to meet and become great friends with a lot of great people throughout the hours I've spent on SpawnPK. I still remember the first day I joined the SpawnPK community; a random player just showed up at ::home and helped me out. He gave me a free Zuriel’s staff, which was SO exciting. Over the year the community helped me out with several things in-game, and now it is time to do something back to this amazing community.

Since I have been trying to help out new players, I get a load of questions in-game. However, I noticed that I cannot answer all the questions since I am restricted to my “player” capabilities. Hence, I am applying for a helper position. So, now that you have an idea of who I am, I would like to point out some reasons why I should become a helper! I could write an entire paragraph, but don’t worry, I will just sum up some bullets:

-          Checking people’s tickets whether they are cleared.
-          Stopping (cursed) bounty hunter farmers (they’re such a pain in the ass and eco).
-          Having an icon in front of my name, so new players can be comfortable knowing that they are talking to a legit staff member.

Furthermore, I would like to mention that, when I am playing during the mornings of CET time, there are hardly any staff members online. Not alone is this uncomfortable for players to get in touch with staff, but also allows players to break some rules. Hence, I would like to become an active helper around the aforementioned time.  

7. Favorite things:

Pet: Giant Wolpertinger (it was the first fused pet that I ever had)
Weapon: Bryophyta’s Staff (let’s be honest here, it is a great staff and looks fancy!)
Helm: “Halo” from the other side… Sike, I can’t sing, but I love the Halo!
Player: Let’s not go there, I don’t want foes.
Random facts: I am doing my master's in Marketing Management; I have been vegetarian for over 5 years; I love cooking especially Latin American dishes; I love traveling and I used to live in Istanbul, San Francisco, Madrid, and Sydney! 

So far so good, huh? Since am a human being, I got some downsides too: 

-          Zero tolerance, regardless of your ethnicity, team, age, or gender.
-          I am quite new to forums, but don't worry I will get better over time.
-          Sometimes I am over-friendly, I can’t help it.

I guess this is the end of my “long story short” application. I cannot stress enough how much I love helping out (new) people and keeping the community safe. I bet some of you guys have more questions, such as why I am a non-donor player and what "xiomuya" even means? Don’t worry, I will answer those and all further questions in-game! Please feel free to hit me up if you have any questions, curiosities, or concerns! Obviously, I am totally down for a chat too!

Xiomuya out.

Good guy, and always see him helping people. +1 from me. This server needs more helpers, i think xio would be a great addition :)

• Like 1

+1 for Xiomuya. Xiomuya would be great for the spk staff because he devotes a lot of time explaining the game and helping new player. He is super nice and easy to talk to, you can pm him with any question and he will do his best to help you understand or help you progress in spk. Xiomuya personally helped me in showing me the ropes at skotizo. Ive only ever seen xio being helpful and kind, position deserved in my opinion. 

• Like 1

I recently started playing spawnPK and I see Xiomuya everywhere in the yells. Most of the time trying to help people, today he helped me out with some advice about my blowpipe and swift gloves. Thank you so much Xio!

• Like 1

+1. Xio is super chill, friendly and helpful. Beyond just being a pleasant person, Xio has a lot of in game knowledge (especially when it comes to rare items and pets). It would be great to see someone in my time zone be chosen for staff and there is no one more qualified than Xiomuya.

• Like 1

This is a big fat NO.

This player is a three faced kind of player. Flames and flamebaits alot, tries to act like the victim when HE is the one flamebaiting and is just not capable of a staff position overall. All he does is spam yell with "need help, pm", but doesn't even know most of the common moderation stuff.

Go check his chat-logs, you'll see what i mean with this. :)

• Confused 1

My personal experiences with this player have been some of the worst times I've had on this game. I made a new account to make this comment because I don't want him to continue ragging me. Immediately when I joined the game I joined a multi cc and this player was constantly harassing me wherever I went in the wilderness and because I didn't want to fight him he calls me a "scared rat pussy b****". Following these occurrences he would always pm me when I was selling items and try to manipulate me into thinking the prices were actually lower than they were. He doesn't really want to help the community he is only in it for himself. Also someone who truly cared about this game would at least donate a little bit of money to help the cause, but he hasn't donated a penny. EXTREME -1 EXTREME -1 EXTREME -1

Edited by tinmansam
  • Confused 1

The experiences i've had with this guy has not been nice at all! He comes across all nice but he is very greedy and is out for him self. I also know of times he has done "services charges" and other things he has done. I would NOT promote this guy too staff help, there are a lot of other better people who deserve this position. Don't let this guy kid you all.

• Confused 1

+1 I've seen Xiomuya around the game, with a fantastic attitude and always speaking/helping people out. He's a fair person, who, personally when I've spoken to him, has always been very nice and decent.

I would +100 if I could, he deserves this position.

• Like 1

+1 Great person and never gets caught up in the stupid banter on yell. Plays alot too. If i had 3 staff members id want as staff Xiomuya would be 1 of them. Your truley Demizah.

• Like 1

this guy would be the best helper ive had more help from him today then any other helper in my years here would love to see him get some recognition for his niceness keep up the good work hope you get the helper rank :D 

• Like 1

I Remember you even tho im banned, you have been always nice and helpfull so of someone deserves this its you :)

+1

• Like 1

He is a great nice guy. He look after the players very well. 

I highly recommended him for this position.

• Like 1

-1 very weird guy. Has a thing for a irl rat he keeps playing with. He is also very toxic. Keeps calling my dad irl and tells him he should kill himself.

Edited by Fp Me Noobs
  • Confused 1

Xio is a really nice guy that takes care of new players every day. I think he would be a perfect addition to the SPK staff team, and the player population would benefit from him being staff.

• Like 1

Very helpful player and advice to ask xiomuya for help. Knows a lot and very kind and eager to help :)

Silly 

• Like 1

+1 for Xiomuya's staff application. He is a very old friend of mine, and very knowledgeable about anything related to SpawnPK. He is always hanging out at ::help being friendly with noobs and active in the community. I believe Xiomuya would make a most excellent community mod to handle disputes and professionally talk with players.

You have my vote Em!

Kalfka  

• Like 1

Its weird how Xiomuya still not a helper. Xiomuya helped me countless times and is always friendly. i think that everyone know that Xiomuya deserves to be a helper.

• Like 1