Sign in to follow this  
Melancholy

Application for helper --

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Nick

3. Your age: 17

4. Your location: England

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: On average I will be able to play for 3 hours up to 7 hours

6. Why you should receive the position: I feel like I should become a helper is down to a lot of things. I am very capable of taking care of matters in my own hands without people intervening. I have a lot of aspirations for this server and I honestly love it so much, also I am very friendly and if people need help I'll always be ready. I currently know the prices of most items and will always be up for telling people them. I have been staff on many RSPS(s) before and I know how to handle situations depending on how bad they are. I never abuse commands / bugs in order to get an unfair advantage on players. I never flame people or wish too, as this causes a "toxic" community and I frown upon. I take a lot of effort and consideration into what I am doing (like this application). I believe everyone should be given a fair chance of becoming a helper and I wish luck is on my side. I will never think of myself greater than normal players just because I have a rank. I enjoy playing spawnpk as I rarely see negative behavior among the players. Playing a server just because you have to or because you don't want to get demoted is the path to failure. I am greatly passionate about the server and wish to be helpful in every aspect. I feel like I will be able to interact and connect with particularly anyone on the server is crucial as it forms a positive connection between the player and yourself. I have been staff on popular servers like soulsplit a long time ago. I understand people may be skeptical on having me a helper but I feel like I will be a great addition to the staff team.

I understand if anyone has anything to say and I will address it as soon as possible.

I know I've not been on within the past week but I haven't saw you in game yet? Good luck though!

Yeah I've seen you use yell a couple of times but it's not usual to see me I'm usually at Kbd haha :)

Thanks for the feedback!

Do you meet the requirements for applying for a staff position? Your join date is October and we are currently October, have you played more than a month? In case you didn't know of such requirements, please refer to topic http://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2220 . You stated you have plenty of experience, just out of personal curiosity, what servers?

I haven't been on the forums for a full month but I can change that and be active, I've been staff on moparscape and dreamscape

I haven't been on the forums for a full month but I can change that and be active, I've been staff on moparscape and dreamscape

Isn't Moparscape like a server stats list website? Never heard of dreamscape either, but experience is experience in my book so good luck lad :D

Isn't Moparscape like a server stats list website? Never heard of dreamscape either, but experience is experience in my book so good luck lad :D

They're both RSPS(S) there's a couple videos online if you want to check em out, and thanks

Decent written application, but i'll have to agree with the others. I haven't seen you in-game either.

Also, try to be more active on forums, would give u also a "good" reputation.

Sick name.

Yeah no this person likes to flame, rag in wildy. never seen you help only flame over yell.

I rag? Me staff?!

Looking for feedback :)

I haven't seen you online yet.. But maybe one of these days where I get on at some weird ass hours I'll see you. Anyways goodluck :)

I haven't seen you online yet.. But maybe one of these days where I get on at some weird ass hours I'll see you. Anyways goodluck :)

Thanks dude :) I'm sure if you have me added you'll see me online quite frequently

I just rag, I haven't been on recently due to holiday but I'm normally at KBD with private off :)

if you are normally there with private off how have you helped people and how can people contact you? normally I would like to see people at home helping people with private on... no support

if you are normally there with private off how have you helped people and how can people contact you? normally I would like to see people at home helping people with private on... no support

And Dylan's private is off most of the time and HE IS a helper.

As i heard, you're supporter on a different Pk server of someone. Not gonna mention the names. I just don't understand why you try to apply on this server if you're playing a different one.. Kinda weird, but gl.

Edited by Dylan

As i heard, you're supporter on a different Pk server of someone. Not gonna mention the names. I just don't understand why you try to apply on this server if you're playing a different one.. Kinda weird, but gl.

It's cause I applied here and it didn't look as if I would be a helper so I decided not to waste my time and wait until I try do helpful things for other servers :)