Sign in to follow this  
wizsnow2

Wizsnow2 for helper

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Zachary

3. Your age: 20

4. Your location: Ontario, Canada

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 4 to 7 hours a day depending on school day or not.

6. Why you should receive the position: Any player i see in yell that is asking a question i try and answer to the best of my ability, i also get quite the amount of pms asking for help and to price check and things. I am a respectful player and really enjoy helping the newbies on the server with money making/how to gamble(you wouldnt believe the amount of people that have never gambled before lol) etc. I know the prices of things very well and i know the rules like the back of my hand now.

#wizsnow2forhelper :)

Even after us killing you for max twice in multi at BC and constantly engaging in flaming and banter with your clan i've noticed you try your best to not participate which is pretty surprising. Honestly though you sit in a CC with absolute retards all day long who are full with conspiracy theories thinking that Yeezy and Nick have been banning their cc members and participating in all sorts of unsavory behavior, so as long as you're associated with them I do not feel you should hold any position of power. Once you have cut ties with the autists (Pro Zerk, Damn Gg, Pudz, etc.) I would say if you were to help more as just staying out of things isn't enough, then maybe.

Even after us killing you for max twice in multi at BC and constantly engaging in flaming and banter with your clan i've noticed you try your best to not participate which is pretty surprising. Honestly though you sit in a CC with absolute retards all day long who are full with conspiracy theories thinking that Yeezy and Nick have been banning their cc members and participating in all sorts of unsavory behavior, so as long as you're associated with them I do not feel you should hold any position of power. Once you have cut ties with the autists (Pro Zerk, Damn Gg, Pudz, etc.) I would say if you were to help more as just staying out of things isn't enough, then maybe.

Judging someone by the CC they hang in is like judging people by the neighborhood they live in. The fact you would even bring up the CC he pk's with shows biased towards him and his CC.

Judging someone by the CC they hang in is like judging people by the neighborhood they live in. The fact you would even bring up the CC he pk's with shows biased towards him and his CC.

When there is a direct correlation between the retardation on this server and his CC, it stands to reason that nobody associated with them should be given any sort of power because they shouldn't have any form of influence whatsoever. I've been staff on a number of servers and seen a number of staff members demoted or declined for staff because of who they associate with and what they involve themselves in. As a member of this CC this response is quite expected from you and your example is rather illogical. Generally people can't control where they live, let alone as easy as what CC they are a member of ingame. Participation in a clan chat on a RSPS is voluntary while living in a neighborhood is not only involuntary but doesn't require you to be involved in the goings-on of said neighborhood.

Thank you for your comment.

Good Luck Buddy! Great all around guy, really nice and helpful. Best of luck mate

~Adam/Chink

Good Luck Buddy! Great all around guy, really nice and helpful. Best of luck mate

~Adam/Chink

Thanks for the support m8 :D

As a member of this CC this response is quite expected from you and your example is rather illogical. Generally people can't control where they live, let alone as easy as what CC they are a member of ingame. Participation in a clan chat on a RSPS is voluntary while living in a neighborhood is not only involuntary but doesn't require you to be involved in the goings-on of said neighborhood.

First of all I'm sorry that you disliked my analogy. Secondly I'm not associated with the clan chat of insanity. So now that shit is out of the way let me teach you a little something here. People do have a choice of where they live. They have just as much of a choice of where they want to live as they do of which clan chat they want to be in or what video games they want to play or which books they want to read. So if you really believe that people are generally stuck into living in certain areas, maybe you should walk outside once in a while and check out the diversity of your neighborhood.

aVa6SMg.jpg

Edited by plox

I'm nueteral! Not saw you help yet but that could be due to my time on holiday! Help people as much as you can and when I'm back on tomorrow I hope to see you standing out! Good luck!