Pika

Helper or nah?

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Marc Anthony

3. Your age: 19

4. Your location: The good old east coast of the USA! Lets get a "America" in the chat please!

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: Way too much if I am off work. 6-8 hours even I work.

6. Why you should receive the position:

I would like to start this off by saying congrats to Durial on making it up to mod!

Well I thought about applying for the "Helper" position when I started to notice no staff online at times. For example late at night or just random parts of the day. Yeah they have a nice life outside of the game but we should always have one staff member on. I could be the one to fill those time spots. Having this done with keep the server from being at risk of advertisers and or spammers. I also see myself as a very helpful person on the server. Always trying to answer question Durial can't get to. I have been staff on other servers also I was owner of one server and co-owner of another due to my coding. Overall I just want to be able to help out players by keeping the server clean and safe.

I will be working on getting my forum count up higher! Slowly I am becoming more active on forums.

I really did not want make an application due to some of the negativity I may receive but hey it doesn't hurt to try.

Edited by Pika

I feel you would make a pretty decent helper. You're definitely active enough and helpful. You don't seem to be too hated so I'm sure the small amount of players that do dislike you will get over it And that the amount of players that do like you will outweigh the ones who don't.

I would just keep helping in the mean time, and getting your name more known :)

Goodluck!