Sign in to follow this  
Excalator

#ACE - MutliPk/KBD/Ele/Maze - #Ace is the place to be.

SHHZ0Z2.png

#ACE

MEmivpA.png

Hello everybody and welcome to our clan thread.

You might know #ACE from different servers, We've been active on different servers called ArteroPK & RecklessPK.

We're very active on the grounds of the multipk zones such as Revenants, Chaos Elemental and Barrelchest.

If you would like to pk with a good and organised clan then this is the right clan for you.

We would like to start a couple of clan fights but first we need to get a couple of active members.

Rules of #ACE

NOTE: If u aren't able to obey these rules, it will result into a kick/ban.

• - Dont BS clanmates [ if you do your kicked ].
  • - Dont beg for items that you need or dont have
  • - Be respectfull towards ALL teammates.
  • - Never give our Clanchat away, not even to ur best friend, if he is not in the clan.
  • - No clan hopping

NOTE: As soon as u get accepted u will recheive the CC/Discord.

Application Template FOR RANKUP:

• - Ingame Name:
  • - Are you a active pker:
  • - Are u active on our discord channel?:
  • - Why should we promote you:

FOUNDER(s):

• - Excalator
  • - Donky

PK Leader(s):

• - Excalator

General(s):

• - Donky
  • - I Eat Bread
  • - Karyza

Captain(s):

• - J I L L
  • - World Peace
  • - I eat Donky

Lieutenant(s):

• - HouseKitten
  • - You Mad Sis
  • - B3Hunter
  • - Whynocombo
  • - Pk happytail
  • - X Range X

Sergeant(s):

• - Wold Peace
  • - Gf 1v24
  • - Motivation
  • - Baltimore

Corporal(s):

• - Hosting king
  • - Nopid
  • - Kawai
  • - Theimortals
  • - Dashfire100
  • - Ello owange
  • - Jiraiya
  • - Chieferon
  • - Fknning
  • - Rip Longbone

Recruits(s):

• - Hunt
  • - mogens
  • - ragepk
  • - klepto1
  • - Nanslapper69
  • - Soss
  • - Eat in panic
  • - Bastial
  • - Msblira
  • - I down u
  • - Ellis dee
  • - Ghost man
  • - Kaelang
  • - herocastle3
  • - SuckDeeznuts

Edited by Excalator

FINALLY

A multi/PVM clan that actually says they are a multi pvm clan, instead of saying they are a singles clan.

It's really interesting, this is the first official, exclusively pvm and multi clan on spawnpk.

Good luck! Be prepared to get slaughtered while pvming.

You may be the best pvm clan but dont get so cocky and say you will be the best clan overall xD.

~~ One tip, maybe having teamspeak3 isn't the best idea for a requirement as most people don't use ts on this server so it may be hard getting your whole clan

to jump on.

- Also what does Maze mean?

FINALLY

A multi/PVM clan that actually says they are a multi pvm clan, instead of saying they are a singles clan.

It's really interesting, this is the first official, exclusively pvm and multi clan on spawnpk.

Good luck! Be prepared to get slaughtered while pvming.

You may be the best pvm clan but dont get so cocky and say you will be the best clan overall xD.

~~ One tip, maybe having teamspeak3 isn't the best idea for a requirement as most people don't use ts on this server so it may be hard getting your whole clan

to jump on.

- Also what does Maze mean?

Im sorry if i made an impression that we PVM, it was a old title i copied it.

We only multi PK.

And don't take the post so serious bro, with the best clan overall etc, its an application post to show people how dedicated we are.

And so far we didnt get owned 1x, when we were at the same amount of player numbers. Since their are clans that are 10+ people big,

no way we're able to clear them with 4 people.

Anyways thanks for your reply, and hope to see u wild.

-Ingame Name: GrndMstrFlw

-PK ELO Rating:I think it's at like 1260 rn? it fluctuates, it never goes below 1220 and the highest I've gotten it to is ~1380

-Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s), or a videoScreenshots): I only have multi pked on OSRS, i normally am a solo player but i'm looking to expand.

-Are you a(n) active pker: I am, I only play to PK.

-Why should we accept you: "I am funny as fuck, I should do stand up." I am well geared, I know the basics of almost all styles of pking, I'm a quick learner, I hate losing (but i'm not a sore loser). I also have been interested in joining a few other clans but nothing in their post was enticing enough for my to apply, even though I know most of them are great NHers or PKers. You guys just have a cool "family" aura around and I love the picture you added in too.

-Do you have TeamSpeak3: Yes but Discord is better and I'd recommend it to this clan, also you don't need to purchase a server or anything.

-you are in possession of PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: I have all pking weapons except the Ele weps and Dwarhammer.

-Ingame Name: GrndMstrFlw

-PK ELO Rating:I think it's at like 1260 rn? it fluctuates, it never goes below 1220 and the highest I've gotten it to is ~1380

-Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s), or a videoScreenshots): I only have multi pked on OSRS, i normally am a solo player but i'm looking to expand.

-Are you a(n) active pker: I am, I only play to PK.

-Why should we accept you: "I am funny as fuck, I should do stand up." I am well geared, I know the basics of almost all styles of pking, I'm a quick learner, I hate losing (but i'm not a sore loser). I also have been interested in joining a few other clans but nothing in their post was enticing enough for my to apply, even though I know most of them are great NHers or PKers. You guys just have a cool "family" aura around and I love the picture you added in too.

-Do you have TeamSpeak3: Yes but Discord is better and I'd recommend it to this clan, also you don't need to purchase a server or anything.

-you are in possession of PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: I have all pking weapons except the Ele weps and Dwarhammer.

Thanks you for applying on our thread.

You will receive a message ingame from Excalator & Donky when you will get tested.

Current state : validating

Edited by Excalator

We're finally back..

I hope we will gain some popularity and some active members.

Goodluck to the people who will apply for the clan.

Kind regards,

Donky.

You will receive a message ingame from Excalator & Donky when you will get tested.

I have work from 8-5 Monday to Friday (Pacific time zone) I won't be on until probably Friday, October 14th, at like 1-3 AM (Pacific Time Zone), instead of PMing me in game could you guys PM me on the forums so I can plan a time out for it?

Best,

GrndMstrflw

-Ingame Name: Inherited

-PK ELO Rating:1240

-Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s), or a videoScreenshots): I used to be in a big clan on here around 6months back can't remember which clan it was but we were probably the best at clearing out revs/ele ect.

-Are you a active pker: I would be active if i had a good team to pk with which i can communicate well with

-Why should we accept you: I have been playing rsps now since 06 so i have a lot of experience and i am pretty familiar with multi pking as i used to be in a big team back in the old days

-you are in possession of PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: Sadly not but i could work towards getting them easily

-Ingame Name: Inherited

-PK ELO Rating:1240

-Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s), or a videoScreenshots): I used to be in a big clan on here around 6months back can't remember which clan it was but we were probably the best at clearing out revs/ele ect.

-Are you a active pker: I would be active if i had a good team to pk with which i can communicate well with

-Why should we accept you: I have been playing rsps now since 06 so i have a lot of experience and i am pretty familiar with multi pking as i used to be in a big team back in the old days

-you are in possession of PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: Sadly not but i could work towards getting them easily

You will receive a message ingame from Donky & Excalator when you will get tested.

OT: We prefer people with special PK items so we can offer resistance against other teams.

I'm happy to say that we've gotten our first official clan member!

Congratulations Inherited on passing the tests.

I'm happy to say that we've gotten our first official clan member!

Congratulations Inherited on passing the tests.

Gratz! I hope to be joining you soon Inherited!

-Ingame Name: Bastial

-PK ELO Rating: 1.2k

-Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s), or a videoScreenshots): Hell yea.

-Are you a active pker: Positively yea.

-Why should we accept you: Becuz I'like the thrill and pleasure of multi Pk'ing and owning noobs is my hobby.

-you are in possession of PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: Not atm but Soon I"ll become strong.

-Do you have discord/Are u willing to download it:

-Which Blood Perks do u have?

-Ingame Name: Bastial

-PK ELO Rating: 1.2k

-Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s), or a videoScreenshots): Hell yea.

-Are you a active pker: Positively yea.

-Why should we accept you: Becuz I'like the thrill and pleasure of multi Pk'ing and owning noobs is my hobby.

-you are in possession of PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: Not atm but Soon I"ll become strong.

-Do you have discord/Are u willing to download it:

-Which Blood Perks do u have?

Hello sir,

Unfortunately we have to announce that you did not pass the requirements.

Try to better urself, and fill in all the questions in the future.

Kind Regards,

Excalator

Current state : Denied.

Edited by Excalator

-Ingame Name:Le Tank

-PK ELO Rating:1048 (but i was ragging kappa)

-Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s), or a videoScreenshots):RSPS TEAM'S: BBE, RA, Shavers, Submission, Reckless, SN1 RS TEAM'S: AC (DMM) Fallen and CP

-Are you a active pker:Yes

-Why should we accept you:Because i can tank pk call and communicate with members.

-you are in possession of PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc:not yet

-Do you have discord/Are u willing to download it:i have it but dont like it much

-Which Blood Perks do u have? none atm

-Ingame Name: Bigfoot69

-PK ELO Rating: Not sure

-Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s), or a videoScreenshots): A lot of experience

-Are you a active pker: No

-Why should we accept you: Because I'm very good

-you are in possession of PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: none.

-Do you have discord/Are u willing to download it: yes

-Which Blood Perks do u have? None

-Ingame Name:Le Tank

-PK ELO Rating:1048 (but i was ragging kappa)

-Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s), or a videoScreenshots):RSPS TEAM'S: BBE, RA, Shavers, Submission, Reckless, SN1 RS TEAM'S: AC (DMM) Fallen and CP

-Are you a active pker:Yes

-Why should we accept you:Because i can tank pk call and communicate with members.

-you are in possession of PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc:not yet

-Do you have discord/Are u willing to download it:i have it but dont like it much

-Which Blood Perks do u have? none atm

We dont really look at the PVP Rating in this game but we do look at what you have.

The clans these days have divine prodders/Ele weapons and pets, We cant defeat that with spawnables.

I'm sorry to announce you that we've voted a NO on your application for now.

Once you've gotten some blood perks/items try again.

Current State : Application Denied.

Kind regards,

Donky & Excalator.

Edited by Donky

-Ingame Name: Bigfoot69

-PK ELO Rating: Not sure

-Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s), or a videoScreenshots): A lot of experience

-Are you a active pker: No

-Why should we accept you: Because I'm very good

-you are in possession of PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: none.

-Do you have discord/Are u willing to download it: yes

-Which Blood Perks do u have? None

Hello sir,

Unfortunately we have to announce that you did not pass the requirements.

Since u're not a active pker, and u do not have any blood perks or PK items.

Kind Regards,

Excalator

Current state : Denied.

Edited by Excalator

- Ingame Name: revenantw33d

- KDR: 450 kills; 435 deaths kdr= 1.03

- Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s): Yes Pk legends i also multi pked.

- Are you a active pker: When iam online yes

- Why should we accept you: if som1 calls me i come and i dont bs team m8's

- Do you have PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: blow pipe ;)

Which Blood Perks do u have? Blood Whip; Blood thirsty I, treassure hunter I,II

- Ingame Name: revenantw33d

- KDR: 450 kills; 435 deaths kdr= 1.03

- Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s): Yes Pk legends i also multi pked.

- Are you a active pker: When iam online yes

- Why should we accept you: if som1 calls me i come and i dont bs team m8's

- Do you have PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: blow pipe ;)

Which Blood Perks do u have? Blood Whip; Blood thirsty I, treassure hunter I,II

Current state : Validating

Edited by Donky

Hello,

Nice to hear that the clan Ace is back.

I was also a founder of the clan back in the good old days when we used to play Recklesspk/ArteroPk.

It was a very active clan and i hope it will be again.

That's why i want to join this clan back again.

- Ingame Name: J i l l.

- KDR: 1.85.

- Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s): Yes, i've been in the clan "Ace" before. (It's me "opitec").

- Are you a active pker: Yes.

- Why should we accept you: Because i'm pretty good in Pking and i will be very active.

- Do you have PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: Yes i have some of them.

- Do you have discord: Yes.

- Which Blood Perks do u have? BV1, V1, T1, BR1.

Hello,

Nice to hear that the clan Ace is back.

I was also a founder of the clan back in the good old days when we used to play Recklesspk/ArteroPk.

It was a very active clan and i hope it will be again.

That's why i want to join this clan back again.

- Ingame Name: J i l l.

- KDR: 1.85.

- Got experience with multipk(Please note, which clan(s): Yes, i've been in the clan "Ace" before. (It's me "opitec").

- Are you a active pker: Yes.

- Why should we accept you: Because i'm pretty good in Pking and i will be very active.

- Do you have PK items such as EleC'bow, Claws, korasi, 3rd bow,etc: Yes i have some of them.

- Do you have discord: Yes.

- Which Blood Perks do u have? BV1, V1, T1, BR1.

Hey Opitec, Welcome back in the clan mate.

There is no reason for us to test you since we've always been pking.

Congratulations, Your application has been accepted.