King Carlos

King Carlos Helper Application

Support Support Support!!! A thousand support!

This guy needs to be given Mod position ASAP. Every time I came upon him ingame, I always see him help out others, and that's no exaggeration. I never hesitated myself to ask him for anything because I know he is willing and ready to help out whenever. So Ryan, I truly think you should consider this guy for Mod position because you could use a guy like him...

GOODLUCK, King Carlos!!! Hope you get it.

i see on my videos...

flame only with friends.. we trolling (zaryte bow/joniboy/m m f/ xuxxu/ chuchu/jordy sometimes)

and others players (never).

ur the kid/immature here lol.

Just This Responce Show's How Immature You are Lol, Can't Take Criticism Well and Personally there are better people suited for this Postion then You

No Support

i see on my videos...

flame only with friends.. we trolling (zaryte bow/joniboy/m m f/ xuxxu/ chuchu/jordy sometimes)

Just This Responce Show's How Immature You are Lol, Can't Take Criticism Well and Personally there are better people suited for this Postion then You

No Support

You're so dim witted. You prob hold some personal grudge against him or sumthing; take that shitz somewhere else. King Carlos been helping players and what you do? Nothing whatsoever, so jus stfu and quit haten on my man

i see on my videos...

The problem isn't that you flame.. hell, I have only seen you in game twice and I am fairly sure it was your friend on your account. But joking with friends is a good thing but to some people it isn't especially if they don't know who your friends are and harsh language is involved.

not supporting till I see more of you in game.

You're so dim witted. You prob hold some personal grudge against him or sumthing; take that shitz somewhere else. King Carlos been helping players and what you do? Nothing whatsoever, so jus stfu and quit haten on my man

Lol, Learn To Type Please. All I Said Is He cant take Critism well Said Nothing About hating On Him So Calm Down. He Might Help Players But You Barely See him around in Game as I said there are better Suited people for the Postion Then Him.

Lol, Learn To Type Please. All I Said Is He cant take Critism well Said Nothing About hating On Him So Calm Down. He Might Help Players But You Barely See him around in Game as I said there are better Suited people for the Postion Then Him.

Who? Nobodie is better qualified than him.