Sign in to follow this  
Pkers2

Pkers2 Helper Application

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Ahmed Arab Naji.

3. Your age: 15 old years.

4. Your location: Denmark - Valby - Folehaven

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: up to 6-8hours a day when it's Saturday / Sunday then I'm on like more than 10hours I'm active player

6. Why you should receive the position: I would like to be a Helper because I like to help people and I'm like known I give people free stuff everyday and they thank me alot and they love me I will help people to get their problems done I am really helpful and respectful if people write something bad about the game or about people then I will warn them and talk to them etc... Thank you very much SPAWNPK and Ramzi my best rsps server! (SpawnPK For The Win!) (SpawnPK Will Live For Ever)

Edited by Pkers2

mate , you are really active and helpful in game so i wana give u +1 from me

I have seen him flame (Even tho it was in a clan chat, But flame = flame.)

Also, He rages and bs'es his clan mates quite often, So i dont think adding him to the staffteam would make the staff any better.

No support.

Kinda Sounds like Your trying Suck up to staff in this App, You are a Active player but No support. Gl With your app

I cant edit my post for some reason, But i'd like to add the following things;

1. Your english is "Weak"

2. We don't care if you give people free items. I mean, Its kind if you do so, But if you do it with the intention to get ranked, Then just forget it.

3. You're sliming way too much on this application.

4. You made this forum account on 6 OCT 2016, Which means your forum account isn't even a day old.

5. You have only 1 post count.

6. Read my previous post.

TcFQiJ9.jpg

Not trying to offend you, Just the things i've noticed that doesnt make you a good Candidate.

Goodluck nevertheless.

Edited by Faith pots

lol nope this is just another gambler who pays people to like him quite similar to sant d claws, power hungry af

no support

Mate stop being like this you don't know me I'm helping alot of ppl even they like me more than u at least I give items out not like Nacholimey he has 60t+ and he dont give l 1b out

And so what if i made this account yday ;D it's cool because my account in server is older than 2 months sooo :D

wow just wow mate I pay ppl to like me? Nah they already like me without giving em items but I help n show respect i help ppl to RB n make em happy have a good day :)

And so what if i made this account yday ;D it's cool because my account in server is older than 2 months sooo :D

2 months but i've never heard good stuff about you. I literally seen you rage yesterday when u got smacked by a veng - Bcaxe- Gmaul combo at edge when you tried to rush someone with your korasi.

Edit: Paying people to vouch for him, Insta decline this application @Ramzi and Ryan Cx.

"Have a nice day".

2 months but i've never heard good stuff about you. I literally seen you rage yesterday when u got smacked by a veng - Bcaxe- Gmaul combo at edge when you tried to rush someone with your korasi.

Edit: Paying people to vouch for him, Insta decline this application @Ramzi and Ryan Cx.

"Have a nice day".

2 month and i've never seen you ingame but at least i'm at gamble and a known person more respected than you. :D can you just go here from? Thank you I don't pay ppl to vouch me they just like me what can I do mate stop being jea ;)

2 month and i've never seen you ingame but at least i'm at gamble and a known person more respected than you. :D can you just go here from? Thank you I don't pay ppl to vouch me they just like me what can I do mate stop being jea ;)

You aren't known outside ::Gamble, you aren't respected by anyone you haven't paid off, and I literally witnessed you giving people money and telling them the topic link so that they could come support you, right before several people came here supporting your application.

"Have a nice day".

and btw you're a child playing on alot of accounts what's the worth of it can't you play on 1 account instead of 100? stop talking if you're one of the bad players.

and btw you're a child playing on alot of accounts what's the worth of it can't you play on 1 account instead of 100? stop talking if you're one of the bad players.

"More respected and known than you"

" Playing on 100 accounts"

Even if that was true, all my 100 accs would be more known than your entire life will be.

Your grammar is ebola and you make yourself look even worse.

Yes, You pay people to vouch you. Why you even lying about this? explains how CHILDISH YOU ARE.

The fact that you can't handle the truth, Explains also how powerhungry you actually are. Get off the forums, U ain't worth jack shit.

The only thing you can is flame like you're doing in every threat bro stop being like this :S i don't pay them to vouch me I don't need it too but i just love the game and want to help the server nothing else but thank you anyway EXC

Giving out items won't get you helper rank just in case you don't know helping can be also giving pepole price check tell them where you can get what help them not to get lowball and much more not by just in game currency.

Lol Your Just digging a Bigger Grave for your Self.

Staff position criteria/requirements

You must be proficient in English.

Keep it professional

Decent grammar (utilize punctuation, capitalizations, etc.) - Your English is Cancer i know 4 year old's who have better Sentence Structure then you.

Must be relatively active on the forums - Lol You just Purposely Made Your Forum Account For this staff App, and are not active on it other wise.

And I pretty Sure with all the evidence of you paying people to Back your Staff app Up your Not getting it So go back and Hide in your gambling Hole you Randy

Why just why? So what if i ask also I helped you when you asked me how to donate I told you to ::donate or buy bonds ingame why being a tard? ingame name