Sign in to follow this  
Pkers2

Pkers2 Helper Application

Concluding everything I have seen from you in game (Extreme flamming and practically hating everything)

0 Support

Also, way to forget about Ryan when saying thank you.

lol nope this is just another gambler who pays people to like him quite similar to sant d claws, power hungry af

no support

Not sure why I was brought into this lmao! You have never supported anyone in anyway on any application. I am not power hungry either lmao I dont need staff to have what I want m8y :D Just kids hating on the successful

Not sure why I was brought into this lmao! You have never supported anyone in anyway on any application. I am not power hungry either lmao I dont need staff to have what I want m8y :D Just kids hating on the successful

Lol that last part is a Bit cringy tho. Your Rich in Pixels on a Game..... "successful". Well Done your pixel Rich xD

Lol that last part is a Bit cringy tho. Your Rich in Pixels on a Game..... "successful". Well Done your pixel Rich xD

Lmao someone as under educated as yourself would miss the understanding of that statement. Who are you again lmao?

Lmao someone as under educated as yourself would miss the understanding of that statement. Who are you again lmao?

He might be not "known", but he's actually right.

Get roasted, Clrd.

Sorry i Don't Spend my day playing a game to get "rich" and to get "known", Don't think the Bank accepts your Pixel money. And what does Being known by 50-100 People in a game get you? But sorry i must be wrong Like you said i am "under educated".

You will learn some life lesson's if you lift your head away from the screen. Quality beats Quantity any day, Would rather have a few good friends then a bunch of fake friends.

#sitdownson

#ezpz

#Clrd

+1, super chill dude and helped me kickstart my account. Good guy, great advice.

pkers2 has helped me already many times from anything to pricechecking to even tossing me somthing to stake. either way pkers2 is a fucking legend and should become a helper on spawnpk.

Pkers2, I'll be purely honest and everyone else may think this. In my eyes you seem very latched onto the role of getting staff that your portraying yourself as a 'Staff Hunter' and you are very young and you do seem to of not matured to the age where you can understand fundamentals of staff and how patience is key as well as helping people without the need of yelling "Pm me for help or come to ::help". Review how you approach going for staff, you seem like a nice guy don't get me wrong. Just review a few things.

~Chink

+1, super chill dude and helped me kickstart my account. Good guy, great advice.

pkers2 has helped me already many times from anything to pricechecking to even tossing me somthing to stake. either way pkers2 is a fucking legend and should become a helper on spawnpk.

I will pay both of you if you Un-Support this app. Kappa

@Morbid, Dont roast him to hard L0L

Successful is an odd term to describe a nobody who does nothing but bitch about being shit at the game and lies about his real life first claiming he's 22 with a college degree then claiming he's 18 and in college when his general English skills and actions suggest he's probably neither and more along the lines of 14 years old plus you admitted to donating with your mom's credit card for ingame wealth lmfao

Sorry i Don't Spend my day playing a game to get "rich" and to get "known", Don't think the Bank accepts your Pixel money. And what does Being known by 50-100 People in a game get you? But sorry i must be wrong Like you said i am "under educated".

You will learn some life lesson's if you lift your head away from the screen. Quality beats Quantity any day, Would rather have a few good friends then a bunch of fake friends.

#sitdownson

#ezpz

#Clrd

Still not to sure who you are lmao? I don't play this game all day either lmao. Pretty sure I have a full time job and am currently going to college full time as well.

Successful is an odd term to describe a nobody who does nothing but bitch about being shit at the game and lies about his real life first claiming he's 22 with a college degree then claiming he's 18 and in college when his general English skills and actions suggest he's probably neither and more along the lines of 14 years old plus you admitted to donating with your mom's credit card for ingame wealth lmfao

LOL, Someone Must not be very popular in school :/. Has to Lie about his real life situation, so Which is it @Santa d Claws 22 with a degree/ or 18 going to college? Wait both are wrong probably 14 year old kid still sucking on his mother's Tit?

And Using your Mother's Credit Card To donate to be rich, you really don't have a life do you, but again i Must be Wrong as you said i am "under Educated".

So @Santa D Claws the Real question here is Who are you? Dam Randy's

I love how create fake facts lmao!?!?! I live with my gf in my own home kiddo! You are more than likely 15 or under and have nothing to do but sit on the forums and hate. Ive only donated 20$ of my own money to the server lmao. No wonder your the one person everyone talks about hating lmao

I love how create fake facts lmao!?!?! I live with my gf in my own home kiddo! You are more than likely 15 or under and have nothing to do but sit on the forums and hate. Ive only donated 20$ of my own money to the server lmao. No wonder your the one person everyone talks about hating lmao

This is the 3rd life story you've fabricated in 2 weeks so either tell us your real one or stop making shit up you half braindead retard lmfao, nobody talks about you at all because you're a random

This is the 3rd life story you've fabricated in 2 weeks so either tell us your real one or stop making shit up you half braindead retard lmfao, nobody talks about you at all because you're a random

damn take chill pill