Sign in to follow this  
Phenomenon

Bunch Of Suggestions For SpawnPK During Winter Event

Okay so I had a massive list of suggestions neatly organized category by category and the forums just completely wiped it all away, let's try this again just keeping it absolutely simple...

Pre-Existing Content Overhaul:

Cursed Bounty Hunter:

• Dark Toxic Blowpipe - Protection value check, possibly increase the speed to make it unique / differ from the normal and ethereal Toxic Blowpipe ? If this is done, we need to make sure that it's still balanced and not too OP if the attack speed is going to be faster than the normal blowpipe. Also thinking that it should have a bleed effect on the special attack? We have Inq Maul / Mace for melee, Terror Staff for Magic, we definitely need something for range now too. If it's going to be faster and have bleed, it should be significantly weaker. If it's not going to be faster in any way, shape, or form, it should have bleed and preserve normal stats if not better.
  • Cursed Statius Warhammer / Cursed Vesta's Longsword needs a buff, the difference between the normal version and these variants seem virtually non existent (It sucks)
  • Bandos Godsword Ornament Kit - Long overdue, many players seem to have taken a liking to the BGS, and with the upgrade scroll being implemented this could help boost activity a lot.
  • Buff Cursed Mystery Crate's Rates as a whole with the exception of  Dark Korasi / Dark Brimstone Ring
  • Cursed BH items Dark Korasi Sword / Dark Brimstone Ring are extremely rare for what seems to be very little reason ... I say we add Dark Brimstone Ring as a possible loot from Blood Wild Caskets, with the same level of rarity as the Sanguinesti Enchantment Orb & Ghrazi Blood Hilt - If people think the Dark Korasi should go here as well then so be it, although I'm neutral on that as I'm only interested in the ring becoming more common to the players (there's only 2 in game and it's going for more than any player could ever afford - It's stupid and the ring is not good enough for players to go after it over an elderblood ring (i) or calam. ring)

Pure Zone:

• Adding "Bandos Ornament Kit" as it's own individual, purchasable item in Grace's Pure PK Point Shop
  • Increase overall financial incentives to a zone that is already active during hotspots / content creator events, we can do this by:
  • Adding "Pure Caskets" to Grace's Pure PK Point Shop for the following rewards:

- Spiked Manacles (Common)

- Frem. Kilt (Common)

$5.00 Bond (Common)

$10.00 Bond (Common)

$30.00 Bond (Very Uncommon)

$45.00 Bond (Rare)

$100.00 Bond (Almost unheard of)

Bandos Godsword Ornament Kit (Very Rare)

PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE NOT THE SAME AS BLOOD WILD CASKETS AND THE REWARDS SHOULD BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, CORRESPONDING TO PURE ZONE

Items that never came into the game but probably should:

Warmaster JAD Pet:

• Fusion between both the JAD pet and Blood Phoenix Pet (25 second freezes, + 15% range bonus)
  • Creating a new effect of:
  • +25% Range Attack Bonus with -5% Range DMG maybe ? I could see this becoming really troublesome with ancient crossbow if not scaled properly

Reason why I thought of this:

- The Pet is clearly a JAD, it's orange like a phoenix pet and players really need a fusion to come into the game for the achievement....

16fd245f15c0b20cfa0d57776c705641.png

Infernal Tentacle:

• New BIS item for 1-handed Melee (with the exception of G. Blood Rapier / Inq Mace)
  • Should be better than all other tents in the game at the moment (frost / lava tent)
  • Dropped from Infernal Kraken

0853601decaebfc1870bbbef96996b1a.png

Dragon Armour (Or):

- Similar but stronger variants of the Dragon Armour we already have in game:

Increases Damage Of Dragon Weaponry By 10% When The Full Set Is Equipped

Now if you guys really want to get bold, could possibly do this + a 5 OR 10% accuracy bonus when the full set is equipped BUT IT NEEDS TO BE REVIEWED WITH AN UPDGRADE SCROLL ACTIVE.

54ef97d788a8ba7ceeebc02facbf7e88.png

Murader Glove (I) needs to come into the game for sure, just add swift gloves to these and don't make it too difficult from the original murader gloves that are already in game (I think enchanted boots (i) was perfectly executed)

6279a1d3216fc886834f88c75f65fd2b.png

Combat issues / Fixes:

• Granite Maul (or) core mechanics need to be like OSRS, no more gmauling from a billion tiles away and you actually need to click your opponent after highlighting your special attack bar if it's not an insta-maul from melee combat or any scenario that warrants it to do so
  • Granite Maul (or) has been extremely inaccurate since we removed the hidden accuracy multiplier, it might be time to consider it working with Bork Pet again (PLEASE TEST BEFORE IMPLEMENTING)
  • Autocast staves should not be giving you a max hit of 49 / 45 right off the bat with Augury / Potions being active, there's no surrounding gear to warrant the max hit being so absurd yet alone the accuracy - Why does it feel like accuracy on this game is non-existent as well? Players can camp pray melee / pray mage (one or the other) and NO OTHER STYLE and still get away by taking little to no damage simply because the accuracy mechanics are disgusting on this server and never actually penalize you for making critical errors : https://gyazo.com/1e6804bc8c2147fd0046066c89d0d6a7
  • Lots of items just have inappropriate stats to begin with, I would start by re-balancing all items as a whole and try to make it more realistically scalable so that new players aren't getting obliterated by 1 way switching / barely any risk.
  • Tome Of Fire / Tome Of Fire (I) should definitely impact your damage capability but why does it seem like it's increasing accuracy as well? I've had literally max setups with over +200 magic attack bonus hit fuck all with fire surge but the moment you put a normal tome on it the accuracy gets insanely better for 0 reason, the description is as followed: "Increases fire spell damage by +50%, also have a +20 magic attack bonus). Compare absolute max mage with and without the tome and you'll see.

I have also noticed the event is very lackluster in terms of new items / content, that's probably next on my to-do list when I have a little bit more time but why not some global incentives / rewards for the time being?

- $100 Bond to the individual who gets the most "Blood King" titles throughout the duration of this event (on top of the $30 bonds they get each time)

- Pet Fuse Box to the player with the MOST player kills throughout the entire duration of this event? Seriously, what's one pet fuse box going to do to the economy when you can open it up for a bunch of trash pets? Not every opening is a fortune genie / viri fairy, and most sells go for on average of 2T.

- Event Currency incentives are already a thing, and seems like players are getting paid out for this so I don't have to touch up on this

I also touched up briefly on Blood Slayer, and how I felt that should be buffed for both PvP and PvMing players trying to do it, the blood slayer pet is currently the highest tier and should get some unique effects, I was thinking a blood slayer blessing that can go into the ammo slot for meleers and possibly give +5% damage or accuracy or something (stacks with book, and everything else that can come into the game so it's important to make sure whatever effect it has is balanced)

This could be the first of many blessing variants that could come into the game with their own unique effects corresponding to the type. Honestly wish this suggestion thread came out a bit better but when the forums wants to completely delete all of your hard work it takes a lot of time, character, and will to try to type all of this back up >_>

Bunch of suggestions that I felt got ignored and need to be taken seriously:

https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/topic/20730-pure-zone-overhaul

https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/topic/24286-game-improvements-and-some-bugs/

https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/topic/24271-edgepvp-shop-rework-more/

• Like 1

Furthermore, the Mythic Zone:

Why was tektonic's drop rate % nerfed? Barely any of those have been coming into the game since this has gotten nerfed and significantly impacted their ability to make money ... Just because they're preserving a pretty decent price doesn't mean that a lot of players were not impacted by how rare we've made it ... It was a change, that in my opinion, shouldn't of been done and just made a $5000 rank even more not worth it (when it was already, barely pushing worth it)... I also think "Seasonal hotspot scrolls" should not be a seasonal thing, this was a waste of good, potential content that can keep demand high and result in a competitive market for players. Let's not forget the entire point as to why Mythic donators got this privilege already: 

Why undo all of the hard work and effort that was put into this thread?

How do we do this?

I think Mythic donators should be compensated for having their drop rates nerfed by having these seasonal hotspot scrolls available via Mythic Tokens, and for players who are not mythic donator should have the ability to get these through blood slayer, that way we evade the whole "pay to win" mentality. I also think Legendary donator should get some love eventually as well, as that is another rank that was considered to be "high tier" but became worthless over time.

• Like 1

Definitely agree on buffing cursed mystery crates as whenever see people opening even a mass amount you barely get shit from then and you never break even let a lone make a profit.

Neutral on adding the dark korasi and dark brimstone ring to hotspot caskets as they are easily achieved especially for some players, but I do think they should be a bit more common from the cursed mystery crates.

The pure zone update should definitely be implemented to give people more incentive to pure pk outside of holiday events.

I love the look of the Jad and would love to see it in game

No reason not to add infernal tent.

like the idea for dragon armor (or) but how would like it to come into the game?

Plans for Marauder gloves i think are already set in motion and hopefully this is the change that will happen

can't speak to much about the combat at the moment as I am banned.

On the topic of blood slayer i'd love to see some changes from both aspects and with the controversial yoshi arguement maybe implement a system where it still works but if you don't use, your blood money drops will be bigger then normal, I know it wont stop it from being used entirely but it could be a experimental start to something. Also maybe lower drop rate for people using yoshi in wilderness?

On topic of the Mythic Zone I would like to see it get more love and options then it has currently without making it too play to win, I know that's vague but there needs to be heavy brainstorming there.

• Sad 1

❤️ My thoughts ❤️ 

Cursed bounty hunter:

Dark Toxic Blowpipe:

Keeping protection values right is extremely important so +1, in terms of effect changes the buff to the speed of it would be pretty cool (no faster than dragon knives) as long as the damage output is put into consideration because dragon knives are already pretty broken especially with a dragon upgrade scroll would hate for this weapon to become worse than that. A bleed special attack? I really don't feel is necessary bleed is a pretty obnoxious thing to deal with and because different styles can stack their bleeds this will just only make it worse being how fast it would be, plus there is already a bleeding range special attack (Morrigan's javelin).

Cursed Statius's Warhammer/ Vesta's Longsword:

I believe these weapons were designed to be similar to what AGS (or) once was where it gives no real significant accuracy benefits over the original weapon but provides additional max hits which I believe both of these weapons do, however for the price and their not exceptionally stunning max hits I wouldn't mind some minor tweaks to their accuracy as long as its not over done.

Bandos Godsword Ornament Kit:

I really feel like this is something that would belong in the enchanted chest just for a much lower cost than the Armadyl Godsword (or) like 50 for a 10% chance or 25 for 5% something along those lines. Adding it to cursed bounty hunter really wouldn't be a bad thing depending on its price because due to the BGS upgrade scroll I can imagine this being a seriously powerful weapon so it should be relatively hard to obtain. Plus make sure to test the max hits with it because the regular BGS can be a bit "funky" shall we say with its max hits.

Cursed BH Crates (Dark Korasi/ Dark Brimstone Ring):

I wholeheartedly agree about adding the Dark Brimstone Ring to the blood wild caskets but the Dark Korasi should definitely remain a Cursed BH crate exclusive. However rates from the Cursed BH crate for both should be increased (Dark Brimstone Ring being increased a lot more impactfully). At the end of the day the Dark Brimstone ring is something that should realistically cost no more than 1T and I'd even want it to be less than that because all it really is, is a BIS magic ring with 0 unique effects other than the regular brimstone ring effect (which I really hope the DBR has).

Pure Zone Buff:

Bandos Godsword (or) - See above N/a

Financial Benefits:

I had a small idea to help with the incentives of pure zone which would be a new kind of version of killstreaks somewhat similar to how they work on FPS games where you will be heavily rewarded for getting a bunch of kills in quick succession like 5 kills without dying would increase your accuracy with all styles in your next fight by 5% (only your next fight), 10 kills without dying will result in a 5x blood money reward for your next kill as well as the 5% accuracy and for 25 kills in a row at ::pure without dying you will get a guaranteed blood diamond reward and 5x pure points for your next 3 kills. Similar things to that which will make it seem worth staying at pure beyond the hotspot and achievements and would also add a bit of excitement to pure pking trying to strive for these killstreak rewards (obviously this could be done a lot better than my suggestion but this is just a base idea of how it would work). 

In terms of your pure caskets they would also be dope to see maybe as a rare reward from kills (like very rare due to their drops) during the pure hotspot aswell as from the pure shop. However I don't really thing they should be given to grace because that shop was originally designed for graceful and since there's more graceful designs on osrs now could potentially add some more graceful sets with nice effects there too.

Warmaster Jad pet:

I actually have a pretty cool idea for this pet, I know you was going off its visuals as a jad pet for what it should be a fuse pet of but the jad pets just aren't common enough in game anymore for you to make a fuse pet out of them since they are from a winter event that is 2 years old :_P. So here me out on this the colour of this pet is very reminiscent of the new Cursed BH pets right? So imagine a similar type of deal as the enchanted Yoshi where you could have a singular dope looking pet with all three effects which you can toggle through. From memory what I remember is the cursed lion is a Melee oriented pet, the Cursed Demon is a mage/ range orientated pet and the titan? (can't remember) is a defensive orientated pets. So imagine each toggle had its only spirit pet effect slapped on there that makes sense for there combat style. So when the Warmaster Jad is toggled to Melee it will have a special spirit effect as well (maybe 45 second delay vs the 30 second for balancing purposes), when toggled to Range/ Melee it will have a prayer spirit effect and a very slight buff to smite potential (nowhere close to holy pets for balancing purposes but a slight increase) and lasty when toggled to defensive it will just have a health spirit pet effect slapped on there too for just that extra bit of tanky-ness. Just an idea that I thought would be pretty dope :D 

Infernal Tent:

I'm gonna be 100% I see no reason for this item to be added it just doesn't really serve a purpose and honestly should just be removed from the spawn list -1 :d

Dragon Armour (or):

Only thing I'd really want changed about this armour is the cosmetic of that damn platebody in comparison to the actual aesthetic of the real dragon platebody it is pretty damn ugly. Other than that the effect that the Dragon Armour (or) gives seems pretty balanced for its relatively low price and I really do not think we need a stronger variant of it because if its good it'll be insane with dragon upgrade scroll and if its not then its pointless you feel? :d

Marauder Gloves (i):

I believe something similar to this is probably the intention for the next update anyways due to what was said at the bottom of the last update thread. In terms of swift gloves they would be fine to add to the marauder gloves but I think it would be much cooler if it was void gloves because void range needs a bit of loving these days :x +1 either way though :D

COMBAT FIXES:

Not gonna talk about most of these because I've stressed them enough in previous suggestions. However something really needs to get done about autocast weapons as they really hurt game integrity. Not only do they remove alot of the skill aspect of PvP but as they currently stand they are just stronger than any alternative bar surge and flames (will talk about as well) in every scenario. When the Staff of Terror will hit a 52 regardless of gear or mage level ( again will talk about later ) it just becomes straight up obnoxious to those who while are using more skill will never produce the same damage output due to the staffs of this nature. It was a common complaint back when the best in slot one in game was the Trident of Swamp yet nothing got done then and it has manifested into something pretty god damn absurd.

So what do I propose to be done? The damage scaling of these weapons really needs to be looked at, 52 base hits should be out of the question and should be more in the realm of 30 and slowly scale up to that 52 as gear is increased. One thing I would like to mention is that on OSRS autocast spells damage output is extremely dependant on the users magic level and will scale up or down depending on this. This should be added to spawnpk because it will prevent one of the more obnoxious things about autocast weaponry is people can just keep brewing down and keep hitting these 50s despite there mage level being high 70s low 80s which is just totally ridiculous.

Lastly I know not many people will agree on this but, REMOVE THE DAMN TOME OF FIRE/ (i) EFFECT from Flames of Zamorak, there is 0 good reason a tier 60 spell should be able to hit 82s in any scenario I don't care how much a divine hawk is worth, I don't care how much the person has to risk (which to hit over 75 really isn't much) it is straight up harmful to the game to have a spell hitting this hard in game and it should be dialled back. However maybe buffing the effects (I know I'm crazy) of the arcane demon, unholy hawk, divine hawk so without the tome of fire ALL god spells not just flames will hit high 60s low 70s in max gear and divine hawk because this is more than high enough. Also the volatile staff's special attack damage SHOULD NOT be increased by tome of fire it should be able to max without it.

That is all sksksksksksk #FreeLizzy 

• Like 1

I definetly agree on the bloodslayer pet, it's quite useless now. Maybe give it a 20% droprate boost for larrens keys. This will assure that people will bring less yoshis while doing bloodslayer. 

Visually the Warmaster Jad gives me Tekton vibes especially looking at the Tektonic set.

Possible effect: While waering full Tektonic you gain a 15% accuracy boost on Crush weapons and 10% overall str boost. 

On 12/20/2020 at 1:12 PM, despair said:

Visually the Warmaster Jad gives me Tekton vibes especially looking at the Tektonic set.

Possible effect: While waering full Tektonic you gain a 15% accuracy boost on Crush weapons and 10% overall str boost. 

Yeah let's make this OP armor even more OP. I'm all for gaining bonuses but only if it loses some as well.

Want a str boost? Lose the damage soak

4 hours ago, Kellatha said:

Yeah let's make this OP armor even more OP. I'm all for gaining bonuses but only if it loses some as well.

Want a str boost? Lose the damage soak

Could also require you to be skulled to activate in the first place maybe.

On 12/15/2020 at 11:28 AM, Phenomenon said:

Furthermore, the Mythic Zone:

Why was tektonic's drop rate % nerfed? Barely any of those have been coming into the game since this has gotten nerfed and significantly impacted their ability to make money ... Just because they're preserving a pretty decent price doesn't mean that a lot of players were not impacted by how rare we've made it ... It was a change, that in my opinion, shouldn't of been done and just made a $5000 rank even more not worth it (when it was already, barely pushing worth it)... I also think "Seasonal hotspot scrolls" should not be a seasonal thing, this was a waste of good, potential content that can keep demand high and result in a competitive market for players. Let's not forget the entire point as to why Mythic donators got this privilege already: 

Why undo all of the hard work and effort that was put into this thread?

How do we do this?

I think Mythic donators should be compensated for having their drop rates nerfed by having these seasonal hotspot scrolls available via Mythic Tokens, and for players who are not mythic donator should have the ability to get these through blood slayer, that way we evade the whole "pay to win" mentality. I also think Legendary donator should get some love eventually as well, as that is another rank that was considered to be "high tier" but became worthless over time.

On 12/15/2020 at 11:22 AM, Phenomenon said:

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Edited by LooseGoose32

Spk needs to be more spiced up from time to time.

Weekend Ideas

Balmung weekend- bring back to op balmung for a weekend as an event

2x blood slayer weekend

Drop Bonus weekend-added drop bonus 50-100%

Edgeville/Pure Zone HotSpot weekend-only rotates between the 2

Raids Weekend 1 raids kc counts as 2 raids

!!!!! RACES  !!!!! Life is fueled by competition lets bring that to spk

Weekly/Monthly races

Kill Race- PVP kc races top 5 get prices- gpromo 1st place

Pvm Race most boss kc

Raids Race- Most Raids

Blood Slayer Race- Most Points 

also bro we need MYTHIC CAPE to loot mythic tokens

the loot pile at mythic revs can be 6 deep its insane. 

I suggest 10k mythic tokens and 5k bags to unlock this

GAME NEEDS A PJ TIMER SMH CANT EVEN FIGHT WITHOUT GETTING PJED BY MAX KIDS WHO FAIL? 

LEGIT MY LAST 20 FIGHTS ALL PJ SUPER PLAYABLE