Sign in to follow this  
Outsmarted

I lost everything with no ways of been skulled

Hi... i´m basically new here... My name ingame is "An"...(Old acc) So basically i left killing chaos giants with my tbow, yoshi, slayer helm... and went to the bath.. when i came back i was killed with nothing. Now, tell me you guys... HOW I CAN BEEN SKULLED IF I GOT MY HIDDEN BUTTTOM ON CLICK PLAYERS" And i got told some players already got in this...the only way is that some staff (BECAUSE THERE IS NO OTHER WAY) skulled me. 

And no.. i didnt went to wildy skulled ( BECASUE I DONT PK, EVERRRR) and my buttom was HIDDEN so i literally coouldn´t missclick anything. 

Please i need an explanation... skulles doesnt come to ur head just bcuz it happend... This is actually very sad...But well, hope there is an answer for this...

• Confused 1

i pked this from u lmfaooo funny thing is its the smallest loot i got wtf

to skull players, wear staff of the dead, and do spec while u run, player will skull on u cause staff is mod wepon

• Sad 1

Hi please thanks for help posted 

This is wildy staff glitch bug with toxic staff of swampet and if player gets specced with staff it automatically skulls all players including scooby munch.

This is why you shouldn't bringed banked to wilded kid and masterbayte while risking to pkers and attacked back.

1 hour ago, Hash1 pker said:

Hi please thanks for help posted 

This is wildy staff glitch bug with toxic staff of swampet and if player gets specced with staff it automatically skulls all players including scooby munch.

This is why you shouldn't bringed banked to wilded kid and masterbayte while risking to pkers and attacked back.

You just got Banned, so cu next time.