Lizzy

Wand of Nocturnal Damned (ei)

Okay so heres the suggestion:

A new wand that has a new unique autocast, The wand of the nocturnal damned (ei) will autocast a multi target Teleblock. This means that the player will be able to Teleblock multiple players (up to 128) in one barrage in a 12 x 12 radius. The wand also has another effect, with every successful Teleblock on a player it will have a 90% chance to inflict Infernal TeleBlock. This will Teleblock the player for 20 hours and cannot be ::untbed and will also not remove on death. The only way to remove the teleblock is to wait out the 20 hours. Infernal Teleblock will also lower the victim's prayer level to 1 for 6 years and the only way to gain your prayer level back is to retrain your prayer at the chaos altar in the wilderness (prayer training while under Infernal Teleblock will be at Osrs rates). 

The wand will be a rare reward from donating over $500 (1/10,000).

Great stuff, I also think it would be great if there was a new fuse added to fuse the wand to the ₩ildyCopter.

This would make the FusedChopper

The fused choppa would have a passive effect of binding the tbed target for 15 minutes and providing yourself with a ride-on B52 Halmitlegz bomber with a donator ticket turret. (Each ticket would deal 25 base damage with a 1/3 chance of lowering the opponents donator rank.

While piloting the B52 you would be immune from all damage and your own damage boosted 25%

http://imgur.com/a/2a5zatB

Edited by Hash1 pker

hi guys.

thanks for the suggestions i think they are wonderful, the wildy needs this.

also i think the staff should have a 1/5 chance at auto killing. will this staff be auto keep and untradeable and free to repair?

if so its got my full support..

thanks from jared

asda stores uk

• Thanks 1

would be pretty sweet, i havent seen the pk scene in a while but if i can hop on within the next few days ill give you my yes or no opinion on it ❤️