rng queeen

Self gamble ban.

Hello, 

If you ever get on a hot loss streak, or get fustrated etc.. whats the main result everyone ends with? ::gamble.

So my suggestion is that there is an npc located somewhere potentially at home which you can self ban yourself from entering the gambling arenas. When spoken upon the npc may suggest different times such as 3 days, a week, 2 weeks that you would like to ban yourself from being able to gamble. 

With this ban in place you are no longer able to go into the gambling zones until the timer runs out.

If you are that desperate that you suggest about making a new acc and doing it then there is no helping you.

I was just thinking about all the people who (for example) cursed has cleaned and they have quit, which with this npc there is a possibility that maybe they would still be around and the population of Spk would be able to grow further as a whole.

So yeah, thats me done.

Thank you for taking your time out to read this and good luck! 

Rng Queen.

Ever heard of self-control? If you physically cannot stop yourself from gambling on a video game then maybe you need to look at yourself. Also I really doubt the ability to self gamble ban is going to allow "SPK to able able to grow further as a whole". Gambling is a aspect of the game that some people enjoy and some people don't being able to ban yourself from gambling isn't gonna change that especially if people can just make accounts to evade their own gamble ban. Just really doesn't seem necessary.

On 10/17/2020 at 10:21 PM, Lizzy said:

Ever heard of self-control? If you physically cannot stop yourself from gambling on a video game then maybe you need to look at yourself. Also I really doubt the ability to self gamble ban is going to allow "SPK to able able to grow further as a whole". Gambling is a aspect of the game that some people enjoy and some people don't being able to ban yourself from gambling isn't gonna change that especially if people can just make accounts to evade their own gamble ban. Just really doesn't seem necessary.

if you enjoy then don't self ban, a lot of people like myself wish there was timed gamble bans never should be permanent option of course, but having an ip/uid timed self ban option has always been a good idea. I agree about the self control aspect mostly as most should have that but some don't and it can be very detrimental to ones mental state and people can act off impulse.