Patar123

Collection Log

So, I think a collection log would be a great addition to the game.

I've heard mixed reviews on the topic, and the main negative review I have received is that "it is a pking server, and why would we add that to a pk server"

My argument to this is that at the current state of the game, No one has goals anymore, A few people i have talked to have been feeling drained of the game, and have since quit or thought about quitting due to the no drive, no goals, no passion anymore. There is nothing to grind to. Another point that i have on the current situation of the game is the eco on cash. There isn't a lot of bags circulating at the moment due to the amount of people getting banned, the current eco, etc. Its near impossible to sell big ticket items for straight cash anymore. In my opinion adding a collection log to the game would;

A:  Add some goals to strive for.

B: Help fix the current money situation in game. More players pvming = More cash in game

C : Rejuvenate wilderness. If there are more people grinding for collection log items, there will be more people running around wild, killing bosses, pkers hunting pvmers, pkers hunting the pkers hunting pvmers 

Should we bring this into the game; We would also need to add a reward system for said collection log; Now this is where it gets a little tricky, because theoretically; you will only be able to earn X amount of points due to an X amount of items on the log, But I feel like collection log rewards should be something pvm related, Possibly Some new DR gear for all slots, and i'm super curious on everyone else's opinions on possible rewards, and their opinion on the idea.

I've been playing the game for roughly 4+ years and Its the server I always end up back on. I'd love to see the player base rise again, and i feel that this could help.

Thanks for reading,

Patar123

The issue I have with a collection log isn't the collection log itself. Its more the fact that alot of the logs will just be "afk this boss for 5 hours (DONE)" which really isn't rewarding. Plus for the vast majority of players nobody is really going to care about a collection log beyond the first couple days of hype. This just makes it kinda pointless not a bad thing not a good thing just completely pointless.