Sign in to follow this  
Lizzy

New Superior Bosses + more

Wilderness Suggestions:

New superior bosses:

These bosses will follow the same spawn rate and attack mechanics as the current superior bosses meaning you will need a orb to fight the bosses. Just to bring a bit more relevancy to each of the new wilderness bosses besides individual niche rings and blood slayer tasks that are good but not really worth much these days Each boss will have their own unique drop table and rare drop suggestions to which their unique drop will be is appreciated but I have my own ideas which I'll list below as well as the drop table (All Rare+ drops can be effected by fortune genie and Gilded mini-fairy😞

Scorpia: (Superior) Drop Table:                                   Callisto: (Superior) Drop Table:                                    Vennenatis: (Superior) Drop Table:

Always: Coins : 50 - 150m                                                          Always: 50 - 150m                                                                     Always: 50 - 150m

Always: Blood Money 10 - 25                                                      Always: Blood Money 20 - 35                                                      Always: Blood Money 20 - 35

Common: 100x Blood Money x1 ( 1 / 5 )                                     Common: Point Mystery Box 5 - 10 ( 1 / 5 )                                  Common: Blood Diamonds 1-3 ( 1 / 5 )

Common: PvP Mystery Box x2 ( 1 / 15 )                                      Common: Primal Mystery Box x1 ( 1 / 15 )                                   Common: Pet Mystery Box x1 ( 1 / 15 )

Common: Ring of Scorpia x1  ( 1 / 25)                                        Common: Ring of Callisto x1 ( 1 / 25 )                                         Common: Ring of Vennenatis x1 ( 1 / 20 )

Rare: Imbed Heart x1 ( 1 / 150 )                                                Rare: Infernal Heart x1 ( 1 / 150 )                                              Rare: Twisted Heart x1 ( 1 / 150 )

Rare: Prize Key x1 ( 1 / 250 )                                                     Rare: Epic Pet mystery Box x1 ( 1 / 300 )                                    Rare: Treasure Chest x2 ( 1 / 250 )

Ultra-Rate: Imbued Claw x1 ( 1 / 1000 )                                      Ultra-Rate: Ferocious Manacles x1 ( 1 / 1000 )                             Ultra-Rate: Virulent Limbs x1 ( 1 / 1000 )

Imbued Claw:

The Imbued Claw will be an attachable item to the Toxic Staff Of The Dead which will enhance its base stats significantly and create the item Staff Of Darkness. The Staff Of Darkness will lose the Toxic Staff's ability to venom but will  have a new special attack that consumes 60% spec. Its special. The special attack will be similar to that of the Eldritch nightmare staff, but instead of draining prayer it will drain mage and defence level of the opponent 1 to 1 with the hit of the attack. Max hit of the special attack should be around 65.

90a16275963f3436282f8628a539eb41.png
https://gyazo.com/90a16275963f3436282f8628a539eb41 - Ignore the look I cant do GFX and I'm sure it will look a lot better if made just a rough idea of colour scheme and demonstration of the stats.

Ferocious Manacles: 

Ferocious Manacles will be the new BIS melee boots with some cool effects to go with them. First of all similar to ferocious gloves the ferocious manacles will increase your max hit by 1. Furthermore while wearing Ferocious Manacles the player will receive 5% more damage than usual I.e. if you was to be hit a 60 if you are wearing Ferocious Manacles you will be hit a 63. This along with their negative defensive stats should balance them out with their amazing offensive stats. Unlike Spiked Manacles they will require 75 Defence to equip. Depending on if they are ever added to the game I would really prefer these to be an attachable item to the Regular Spiked Manacles and act like PvP Armor dyes where the Manacles will be lost on death but the attachable item will always be kept if protected/ auto kept either or.

13ca64c32c2cd8ddd4deb6315918a3ca.png
https://gyazo.com/13ca64c32c2cd8ddd4deb6315918a3ca - Colour scheme same as ferocious gloves Blue/ Green, Light Grey/ Dark Grey. Rough Idea of stats too ^

Virulent Limbs:

Virulent Limbs will be an attachable item to the Zaryte Bow. This will provide the Zaryte Bow with a slight enhancement to the stats (just accuracy not damage) creating the item Virulent Bow. Furthermore the Virulent Bow will gain the ability to Venom and have a special attack that differs from the regular Zaryte Bow special attack. This special attack will closely resemble that of the Magic Longbow "The magic longbow's special attack, Powershot, is guaranteed to hit the target. This consumes 35% of the player's special attack energy.". However it will have a much higher max hit compared to the magic longbow (somewhere in the region of 70) the special attack will also have a 33% chance to ignore all damage reduction of the opponent.

5cc6d78f7aaac1b83adafa7d0a005eec.png
https://gyazo.com/5cc6d78f7aaac1b83adafa7d0a005eec - Idea of stat buff and colour scheme.

Additional Points: Balancing:

-The rate of which superiors spawn from blood slayer spawned NPCs should be reduced further to maybe 1/300 or 1/500 instead of the current 1/200.

-Different bosses should require different orbs to kill the superior versions of for example: Kraken/ Chaos Ele = Lesser, Scorpia/ Callisto/ Vetion = Greater, Barrelchest/ Vennenatis = Master

-Players should require at least a lesser blood orb to be able to spawn Superior Blood Revs from killing the regular spawns. Current spawn rate of each tier of orb to be kept.

-Nerfing of the normal Barrelchest cannon and implementation of a Malevolent Cannon would just be nice for consistency. ( I think @Salty had a good suggestion about this)

Really like the effort you put into this and agree about the superior spawn rates, the only thing i see being uselss is the staff since you can just super restore or e heart and the magic drain will be gone at least the level, nonetheless would love to see something like this added and i appreciate people pumping out these fire suggestions.