Sign in to follow this  
hallyyy

Demon Spawns.

After the recent drop rate update, Demon Spawns in the rev caves are totally fucked now for totem peices drops. The peices are under the 1/50 so our drop rate doesn't effect the drops.. even if we skull for the extra 10% its useless. Can you atleast make the peices now 1/50 like the rev drop table so our drop rate will help out!

9 hours ago, hallyyy said:

After the recent drop rate update, Demon Spawns in the rev caves are totally fucked now for totem peices drops. The peices are under the 1/50 so our drop rate doesn't effect the drops.. even if we skull for the extra 10% its useless. Can you atleast make the peices now 1/50 like the rev drop table so our drop rate will help out!

For some reason when I dont use ava(i) i farm them much faster than while using ava(i) almost as if the system knows it's going to double any totem piece drop for me and refuses to drop as many. This was pre-drb change, try giving it a go without one

16 minutes ago, Kellatha said:

For some reason when I dont use ava(i) i farm them much faster than while using ava(i) almost as if the system knows it's going to double any totem piece drop for me and refuses to drop as many. This was pre-drb change, try giving it a go without one

I just killed about 50 or so w.o using the avarice i & still 0 peices, Idk I've went 150-200 kills dry for peices here after the update. Just feels really really shitty killing them now, revs are 100% better now.

Just now, hallyyy said:

I just killed about 50 or so w.o using the avarice i & still 0 peices, Idk I've went 150-200 kills dry for peices here after the update. Just feels really really shitty killing them now, revs are 100% better now.

Will forward to Ryan