Sign in to follow this  
opposed

A few QOL suggestions.

* rev caves - As everyone knows rev caves are always the bread and butter of every server. It's always got the best loot and the most risk. If you noticed nowdays, the Rev caves are anything but filled and lack active pvm/pking. 

How can this be fixed? I believe a few simple ways could bring pvm/pvp back to the Rev caves and thus the wildy itself. 

Suggestion 1 - revert rev caves back to agro-friendly (all monsters attack the last person there) and keep yoshi the same ( all loot directly to inventory and NOT bank) giving pkers a chance at loot for once. Keeping a 5 minute timer for teleing out when first in the cave. (This would be nice at frost drags, lavas, ect)

Suggestion 2 - create a new orb that enables agro and is lost on death, similar to current blood orbs. Let it cost the same as the master blood orb and drop the same amount of bags on death. I believe this would create alot more activity in the caves.

Suggestion 3 - buff the loot of every single npc in the cave. While maintaining blood revs as best wildy pvm. 

Suggestion 4 - idk if I even agree with this one, but since I never see people at the mage arena anymore. Make mages able to be ranged? Again it's just a suggestion, perhaps someone else has a better idea? 

*Skilling - idk what to even say about this. Alot of people's favorite thing to do is afk skill and make money. That's hardly available on this server at all. I can recall another pk server that changed their ways and gained a fair amount of players. 

Suggestion 1 - infernal axe + pick buff for blood diamonds. Pretty self explanatory more diamonds per action.

Suggestion 2 - make "farmed" items worth and able to sell to general store for profit. Idk what's appropriate but maybe 1m = 1 magic log. 

Suggestion 3 - buff the never used wildy thieving. Again self explanatory, as I never see people there.

* Honorable mention - @V010283 - dumping needs to be put into the game to revert prices back to normal. Blood money has dropped from 15-17m to 8-10 in the matter of a month. Something has to change. Yoshi, diamonds,t bow pretty much everything has dropped. 

Would love to hear what you think. 

6 hours ago, opposed said:

* rev caves - As everyone knows rev caves are always the bread and butter of every server. It's always got the best loot and the most risk. If you noticed nowdays, the Rev caves are anything but filled and lack active pvm/pking. 

How can this be fixed? I believe a few simple ways could bring pvm/pvp back to the Rev caves and thus the wildy itself. 

Suggestion 1 - revert rev caves back to agro-friendly (all monsters attack the last person there) and keep yoshi the same ( all loot directly to inventory and NOT bank) giving pkers a chance at loot for once. Keeping a 5 minute timer for teleing out when first in the cave. (This would be nice at frost drags, lavas, ect)

Suggestion 2 - create a new orb that enables agro and is lost on death, similar to current blood orbs. Let it cost the same as the master blood orb and drop the same amount of bags on death. I believe this would create alot more activity in the caves.

Suggestion 3 - buff the loot of every single npc in the cave. While maintaining blood revs as best wildy pvm. 

Suggestion 4 - idk if I even agree with this one, but since I never see people at the mage arena anymore. Make mages able to be ranged? Again it's just a suggestion, perhaps someone else has a better idea? 

*Skilling - idk what to even say about this. Alot of people's favorite thing to do is afk skill and make money. That's hardly available on this server at all. I can recall another pk server that changed their ways and gained a fair amount of players. 

Suggestion 1 - infernal axe + pick buff for blood diamonds. Pretty self explanatory more diamonds per action.

Suggestion 2 - make "farmed" items worth and able to sell to general store for profit. Idk what's appropriate but maybe 1m = 1 magic log. 

Suggestion 3 - buff the never used wildy thieving. Again self explanatory, as I never see people there.

* Honorable mention - @V010283 - dumping needs to be put into the game to revert prices back to normal. Blood money has dropped from 15-17m to 8-10 in the matter of a month. Something has to change. Yoshi, diamonds,t bow pretty much everything has dropped. 

Would love to hear what you think. 

Cheers for the mention @opposed 

Revs seriously need reworking since only people that have at least nocturnal yoshi+skotizo scepter are camping here. A new revs orb would be awesome but maybe we could add in something even better! A cursed rev orb! Giving you a massive 1/25 chance to make blood rev spawn in cave. This surely would increase both pvm and pkers back into the cave. 

With skilling yes the zone needs alot of rework because players will have the need to gamble and just get 1k donated for comp cape without having to touch skillzone. What I'd like to see is this.

Revamp zone completely. Make all skills able to bring in some sort of profit as said before 1 magic log=1m also creating blood diamond shards* per 100 magic trees you get 1 blood diamond shard (you'll need 5 to make one diamond) but this diamond is only usable within the skillzone! Also other skills have 1/500 chance to drop shard( 1/500 just due to the fact you can sit there with spawn inventory) 

Wilderness thieving needs some extreme make over spawnpk addition. Revamp the current drop table. What would be something so random to add (1/10k chance to drop 50% droprate scroll lasting 10 hours) wont be tradable but dropped on death- just example.

I have alot more ideas but I'd prefer to bounce of everyone else's suggestions

• Like 1