Sign in to follow this  
jadzzzz

jadzz staff application

Ik u are new and u are saying that because im gonna slap u at graves and like what you see is yeezus and nick are staff members and they are nhing at graves so u can't say to me to don't nh at graves anw pm me 4 help

Edited by jadzzzz

Ik that new and u are saying that because im gonna slap u at graves and like what you see is yeezus and nick are staff members and they are nhing at graves so u can't say to me to don't nh at graves anw pm me 4 help

U and slap? u asked to nh, i came online, asked u to nh me, you logged off and pretended that u "dced" and "lagged" and even when u logged back in, u never ever asked me to nh. Keep your mouth shut nonamer, you're a pvmer. Also, i don't need your help if u can't even speak english properly, go back to school.

at first jadzzz isnt the one sitting 13combat at graves that is l2nh dumbo i would of give you glasses but they are 2much worth for you *I DONT NEED GLASSES* but you Need some probally lmfao

Doesn't mean "jadzz" is not doing the same..? he's been wwatching me slap whole bully-squad as a cb 13 or w,e his cb was (naked), now he tries to act it all up. Seems like ti is paying people to lie with him, lmfao.

I never seen you helping ingame, you only flame people?

No support sry

Edited by Mia

hey mia , proof that i am flaming and asking shitty questions , and u was quitting and u don't know how much im helping people , so please don't talk if you don't know anything about me , stay out of my thread please.

I mean I do see you help people sometimes but you defintly flame to much calm down with the flaming and you might get it

hey mia , proof that i am flaming and asking shitty questions , and u was quitting and u don't know how much im helping people , so please don't talk if you don't know anything about me , stay out of my thread please.

Yesterday u asked me bullshit question , and you said u wanna tell ramzi? because i answered NO? go kys.

Yesterday u asked me bullshit question , and you said u wanna tell ramzi? because i answered NO? go kys.

shity question ? He said thank you and now ur rank has been removed

Edited by jadzzzz

I'm not quite sure how i feel. Overall, i feel good about it, but then again i see a side that likes to fight a little bit. You gotta understand that sometimes, you just gotta ignore people or add your input in a way that doesn't start flame or makes you look just as bad, its quite the skill to have.

U and slap? u asked to nh, i came online, asked u to nh me, you logged off and pretended that u "dced" and "lagged" and even when u logged back in, u never ever asked me to nh. Keep your mouth shut nonamer, you're a pvmer. Also, i don't need your help if u can't even speak english properly, go back to school.

he flammed me , i replyd ?? @hades , i don't flame anybdy , only if they said big bad words to me , maybe i reply to them maybe no .

anw , thanks for feedback .

Forums;

1. You only got 3 forum posts.

2. Forum Join Date "sep 2016".

3. Never seen a helpful post of you on forums.

In-Game;

1. Never Seen u ingame. (prob timezones)

Neutral.

he already helped a lot n game and on forums

but he need a lot of time to be helper like : know every rules , how to use helper , how to help a player not with client issues

but Good Luck!

thx

he flammed me , i replyd ?? @hades , i don't flame anybdy , only if they said big bad words to me , maybe i reply to them maybe no .

anw , thanks for feedback .

replied*,anybody*,any*

replied*,anybody*,any*

replyed i said it replyd and anybody i said it anybdy , i like to see it like that :) and u said any* no bro , i mean anyway "anw" lel raynight :P

Thanks for feedback .l

You seem cool mate. I haven't been online ingame lately so it's hard for me to tell if you have been active ingame.

Goodluck tho!

dear jadzz,

1) u helped a lot of player

2) and ur nice guy

3) u didn't scam or breaking rules

4) ur deserve helper, but u can't

reason: you need more time to be helper

you have low posts

And u need to be more smart

and u didn't join forums a long of time,

but i think ur deserve Good Luck for become helper

+1

thanks, [general].

Thank you bro , i appriciate it .

Im trying my best to help people , the server need a staff member atm , so i am here to help out all the players on forums and in-game , im ready to be a helper .

Jadzz is a great person helped me quite a few times when I wasn't to familiar with the server.

but Jadzz you are a little augmentative but we all have a little "fight" in us..

good luck brotha..

+1