Sign in to follow this  
ythaar

helper app

lolool stop exposing ppl on their applications ur the worst

I wish i was worse. I dont die so i cant rage like him LOLOLOL

and nor did i apply for a rank, so hush randykont

I wish i was worse. I dont die so i cant rage like him LOLOLOL

and nor did i apply for a rank, so hush randykont

lol u always replay on ppl thread and idk who r u..ye i ragg ppl which rush me and run..hope u have problem with that..i have my reason

+1 from me :)

thx jadzzzz :)..they now gonna say ur from my clan..which idont even got a clan now rip :D

lol u always replay on ppl thread and idk who r u..ye i ragg ppl which rush me and run..hope u have problem with that..i have my reason

No1 rushed so dont make stuff up. Also, I'm known so if you dont know me, that means u r a newfag. ^_^

Oh and btw, u said u not in a clan huh? U just went pking at bc with nfear members LOL.

No1 rushed so dont make stuff up. Also, I'm known so if you dont know me, that means u r a newfag. ^_^

Oh and btw, u said u not in a clan huh? U just went pking at bc with nfear members LOL.

nice flame ...thats now all ppl know ur just hatter..thx for make it easy..and sec..nfear clan with pk legends clan..and i ddidnt joined this clan..good trick bro..find anthor 1 hater...hope u just give me ur name in game

+1 rep.. yeah i would give him an a helper, hes cool mate, he helps all new players basically to most of the randy s, always answers and replays.. we need more ppl like him. i recommend him as a helper!!!!!! and as you see them negative replays are from other clan, they are raging and mad becouse we own them everywhere in anny wild location. :P

this guys defend me because hes in my cc yes?...so what?..he saw how good iam to the cc?..why do u care..like u do that because ur in the enemy clan lol?..dont wana me to get staff app..because ur in the enemy clan how cute..i said in my thread i got many haters because i got clan in multi makes sense realy ur replay haters every whee :)

King Games = Biggest random on the server = no credibililty.

Ythaar = A variation of King Games but a lil bit older.

You flame at literally everyone, you getting staff would be a disgrace. As if we need anymore bad staff LOL. -10000 support.

nice flame ...thats now all ppl know ur just hatter..thx for make it easy..and sec..nfear clan with pk legends clan..and i ddidnt joined this clan..good trick bro..find anthor 1 hater...hope u just give me ur name in game

Can you show me proof of my "flame"?

Also, why do you type with so many dots in your sentences. Makes you look even worse.

I already gave you my ingame name, You missing braincells? Or chromosomes? Hopefully not too many cuz otherwise ima make you lose em all when i get online LR0LF0ELF0LFL

nice grammar

Ikr mate, Ikr LOLOL

i no lyk u u r hatter

Kthx. Confirmed 12 year old.

Oh the fact you threaten to rag people is actually hilarious too, Ythaar. I dropped you in 5 seconds your failed attempt to rag could not phase anyone.

+1 from me m8y! Don't listen to EXC and Rag.. They spend there days on the forums hating on everyone. I don't think they even play the server lmao! But goodluck man

+1 from me m8y! Don't listen to EXC and Rag.. They spend there days on the forums hating on everyone. I don't think they even play the server lmao! But goodluck man

They play like everyday, it's just raggers have some sort of pride of using alt's to keep boasting about their skill. I don't think i've ever seen them say something other than "loc" or "cleared", tbh.

You do know Ythaar likes to tell the entire server when he rages on yell, it's happened multiple times. Nothing but rage, flame bait, and mostly cursing in general and sometimes at other people. Raggers are on par with merchers, both are poison to the community when gone unchecked.

i no lyk u u r hatter

Kthx. Confirmed 12 year old.

Oh the fact you threaten to rag people is actually hilarious too, Ythaar. I dropped you in 5 seconds your failed attempt to rag could not phase anyone.

I iz nu hatter, i iz luver.

I just dun leik keds laik ythaar cos he iz wannabeh ragguhr and he soks.

Also, i iz nuh 12, i iz 69 u narblet.

They play like everyday, it's just raggers have some sort of pride of using alt's to keep boasting about their skill. I don't think i've ever seen them say something other than "loc" or "cleared", tbh.

You do know Ythaar likes to tell the entire server when he rages on yell, it's happened multiple times. Nothing but rage, flame bait, and mostly cursing in general and sometimes at other people. Raggers are on par with merchers, both are poison to the community when gone unchecked.

Erm, I help only if people ask me personally for help. Not like these staffhunters nowadays, yelling for attention but all they actually do is rage and flamebait.

I'm only a ragger if it's needed. People with a big mouth and less braincells are automatically ragged. No, I never yell "cleared / Loc". I pm that shit since i know it's just bad for the whole community to yell that kind of shit. I want more players to join which means a huge kdr boost for me <3

No support - too immature and I feel you wouldn't take the role serious.

ed06f88608fd4a4f972a16a09a441d39.png

Player gets mad everytime he dies, no way can he handle any position of power

Clearly you have been warned + muted this week and u have stay atleast 2 weeks or more clean from punishment.

I also don't see u help so much ingame. Try to help more and stay clean from flaming etc. Also comment on people that are talking about no support for you is not the option. I learned from that. Gl.

No support - too immature and I feel you wouldn't take the role serious.

i wont take the role seriously?.,,funny for the guy who muted me with out proof..and when i ask for proof he say i dont have it..and in the end other mod's discover that i got muted by mistake...hope ryan see this

i wont take the role seriously?.,,funny for the guy who muted me with out proof..and when i ask for proof he say i dont have it..and in the end other mod's discover that i got muted by mistake...hope ryan see this

U heard good enough at jail it wasn't nick who said to mute u. I told u that 5 times but u won't listen to me and heggs. If u can't be friendly to staff, I wish u gl with getting support staff.

Clearly you have been warned + muted this week and u have stay atleast 2 weeks or more clean from punishment.

I also don't see u help so much ingame. Try to help more and stay clean from flaming etc. Also comment on people that are talking about no support for you is not the option. I learned from that. Gl.

there are some haters i already know them in game..and no need to reply on them....AND Ffor real i dont have to do good and yell about in chat..if any 1 needs help..i just help him..and dont have to show everybody...and maybe i flamed some 1 before..and i got punished for nothing btw..dylano..and heggs said that he muted me by mistake of old warning..but iam human and humans known by mistakes..and hope iget better :)

Lol No Support at all Seen You Flame Multiple time's on yell. You Seem to Have a Short Temper and are a Power Hungry Player.

there are some haters i already know them in game..and no need to reply on them....AND Ffor real i dont have to do good and yell about in chat..if any 1 needs help..i just help him..and dont have to show everybody...and maybe i flamed some 1 before..and i got punished for nothing btw..dylano..and heggs said that he muted me by mistake of old warning..but iam human and humans known by mistakes..and hope iget better :)

Your grammar is worse than hearing a camel talking chinese.

Hop off the forums kid, You won't get promoted, The End.