thekoking

Cox/tob

So, hallyyy made a post about raid tables being buffed which made me think on this a bit. Why not add a daily for raids doesnt matter if you do cox or tob you'll get the reward. It could be an assortment of rewards maybe like a treasure casket or even a treasure chest. Maybe make it like 5 raids per daily or 10 something like that. Let's face it not a lot of people do raids, maybe adding a daily can change that.

I think that is a great idea, also I think a Raid mystery box should be added that would give a chance of a rare drop table item after completing the daily activity. I also think raids should be in the achievements section by the name of raid master and Blood master or something. 

+1

• Like 1

2 hours ago, take n0tes said:

I think that is a great idea, also I think a Raid mystery box should be added that would give a chance of a rare drop table item after completing the daily activity. I also think raids should be in the achievements section by the name of raid master and Blood master or something. 

+1

Adding some achievement of some sort would be nice as well. Maybe add achievements like complete 10 raids on normal- gm. each and you get a reward for each singular achievement done of course with the harder ones giving better rewards. I know this is a pking server but there is pvming for a reason not everybody comes for the pking would be nice to see raids given some love tbh 

Edited by thekoking