Sign in to follow this  
Chiharu

helper application( i was told i had to make a new one since name change)

Desired staff position:Helper

Your name (first name would suffice):Chiharu

Your age:23

Your timezone:GMT-5 Central time zone 

Average amount of gameplay hours per day:8 hours + been that way i guess

Why should you receive the position: I should be picked for a helper position? 
Because I honestly feel as if I'm the best candidate for the position. 
I help players when I can and I also go out of my way so that I can get them the help that they need I tell MichaelMyers about it, and he helps them I guess in a since i'm his secretary and I think I would be a great addition to the SPK staff team.
I'm easily approachable and have no problems with anyone in the SPK community, ive even started a youtube channel which is outside of the norm for me to try and help bring in players to spk since i spend all my time playing it 

A few things about me I was in university but had to take a break due to family reasons I was majoring in psychology and minoring in sociology.  I am the former vice president of my 4h club in high school, I have volunteered at food banks and have volunteered at multiple church functions and school projects. I'm a memer; I spend hours on meme pages. I'm available on SpawnPK for long hours. I laugh at my own jokes and like my own twitter status, I'm a fun caring person my strengths are patience, creativity, and selflessness.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application

Edited by Chiharu

Few things here that I think you need to work on:

As you have just joined forums on this account, what was your previous accounts name mabey, as everyone will just think your someone new and here are things you should wanna work on. If your gonna go for staff you wanna spread your self out between helping people out on:

A: Ingame - Yell and help cc majority, yes we understand people pm you for help but showing your activeness with in the community is a big thing

B) Forum's - A overall post count showing your activness within the forums which I know can be hard with how dead our forums are, but also just helping out people in the help forum post will always look good

C) Official Spawnpk Discord - helping people out who have questions that mabey staff current staff don't see or have time to answer.

Not sure if you have joined the discord so will leave a link for you: https://discord.gg/VgYYDym

Edited by Morbid