hallyyy

COX RAIDS.

Could we please replace the blood money in raids, its so demotivating when you spend 30 mins doing grandmasters and you get 225m. I get you need too balance it out but 300m loot just isn't good at all. I'm not sure what too replace it with but anything would be better , thanks guys.

I highly agree with you bro, if raid loots got changed around to supplies or random pk items I would be grind raids a lot more.  +1

Yeah I don't mind boxes etc but the blood money is just pure troll for the time. Like the boxes etc add up the bm is just shit.

To be fair the drops should be items such as bulk bolts, bulk blood money bags, bulk supplies, decent amount of bags, raid items, and 10 plus point boxes.

58 minutes ago, hallyyy said:

Could we please replace the blood money in raids, its so demotivating when you spend 30 mins doing grandmasters and you get 225m. I get you need too balance it out but 300m loot just isn't good at all. I'm not sure what too replace it with but anything would be better , thanks guys.

Need to disagree with this, even on osrs they have shitty chest loot. You can't just have something thats gonna spit stupid money out or else economy would be more trash then it already is.

Also it used to be better but when you had people like metal Raimon and other people who made it to grand masters and totally abused how much drops it spit out in a small amount of raids it got nerfed hard.

If you are worried about making money, i suggest you learn ToB as its a great money maker.

2 minutes ago, Morbid said:

Need to disagree with this, even on osrs they have shitty chest loot. You can't just have something thats gonna spit stupid money out or else economy would be more trash then it already is.

Also it used to be better but when you had people like metal Raimon and other people who made it to grand masters and totally abused how much drops it spit out in a small amount of raids it got nerfed hard.

If you are worried about making money, i suggest you learn ToB as its a great money maker.

@Morbid

The drops could be replaced with supplies instead of constant blood money.

Just now, take n0tes said:

@Morbid

The drops could be replaced with supplies instead of constant blood money.

Only problem with that as this server really has no need for supplies as everything supplies wise is already spawnable, as for Super combat pots and sanfew's I belive most players would still prefer the blood money drops. 

Any changes like this ryan has to take careful consideration in it how is it gonna effect the current state of the game. Something like CoX is so easily abuseable as how is it is to run in welfare gear and even quicker in complete max gear.

Just now, Morbid said:

Only problem with that as this server really has no need for supplies as everything supplies wise is already spawnable, as for Super combat pots and sanfew's I belive most players would still prefer the blood money drops. 

Any changes like this ryan has to take careful consideration in it how is it gonna effect the current state of the game. Something like CoX is so easily abuseable as how is it is to run in welfare gear and even quicker in complete max gear.

True I agree, but for grand master cox raids, I think they should be buffed a bit.

Grand masters were nerfed a long time ago, CoX is still decent money, but ToB is still better money but it is more difficult.