Sign in to follow this  
Faith pots

Youtube Contest if the staffteam agrees.

So basically I came up with this idea to give the players of the community a chance to earn some donator points as reward, I know some of you can't afford to buy points at the store or dont have paypal or anything, so this is a chance for you to win them. I'll see what we can add for the winner as prize.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME GOOD LOOKING SPAWN-PK VIDEO'S ON YOUTUBE!

1. Use a nice recorder to record your clips, we don't want to see the recorder logo on screen, so make sure you get rid of that or simply zoom it out when you edit the video.

2. Pick some nice music, but look out for copyright claims. If you use a as example shakira song in ur video, it will most likely get blocked in many countries.

3. Make sure to add some effects to match the music maybe, be creative and do your best to make the video look good. COMMENTARIES will have bonus effects tho!

Contest Info:

Video duration: 03:00 - 10:00 (It has to be at least 3 minutes, and max 10 minutes).

Video title: Just make sure ur ingame name is in the title and add in "Spawn-PK contest".

Winner: Winner will receive Youtuber rank on forums + Some bonus in-game rewards (Donator points)! This is a monthly contest, we will update this thread every month with newer data, but for now you will have until 15/10/2016 to submit your video, we will announce the winner 3 days later.

HOW DO YOU SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO: Upload your video to youtube, send the youtube link via private message to Ramzi Or Ryan or either just post below..

It will help a lot if you get some nice kills, high hits and good looking combo's if it's a pvp video. Use some nice annotations effects in ur video.

NOTE* IT CAN BE A PVP/PVM/IRONMAN Series, whatever you want. Maybe even a SPK Promo? Doesn't matter honestly, As long as its good and effective.

:)

Good luck to all of you who's participating.

Regards,

Exc aka we rm daily.

Edited by Faith pots

Just some ideas

So recorders allowed should be: Fraps / Camtasia / any freeware that isnt (hypercam / bandicam)

No other server intros/content

Just some ideas

So recorders allowed should be: Fraps / Camtasia / any freeware that isnt (hypercam / bandicam)

No other server intros/content

I'm OCD, fix ur code.

Honestly, don't think yt rank will be given out if this was a thing.

or make another reward idc what, atleast it should be Very good.

So basically I came up with this idea to give the players of the community a chance to earn youtuber rank and maybe even some donator points as reward, I know some of you can't afford to buy points at the store or dont have paypal or anything, so this is a chance for you to win them.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME GOOD LOOKING SPAWN-PK VIDEO'S ON YOUTUBE!

1. Use a nice recorder to record your clips, we don't want to see the recorder logo on screen, so make sure you get rid of that or simply zoom it out when you edit the video.

2. Pick some nice music, but look out for copyright claims. If you use a as example shakira song in ur video, it will most likely get blocked in many countries.

3. Make sure to add some effects to match the music maybe, be creative and do your best to make the video look good. COMMENTARIES will have bonus effects tho!

Contest Info:

Video duration: 03:00 - 10:00 (It has to be at least 3 minutes, and max 10 minutes).

Video title: Just make sure ur ingame name is in the title and add in "Spawn-PK contest".

Winner: Winner will receive Youtuber rank on forums + Some bonus in-game rewards (Donator points)! This is a monthly contest, we will update this thread every month with newer data, but for now you will have until 15/10/2016 to submit your video, we will announce the winner 3 days later.

HOW DO YOU SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO: Upload your video to youtube, send the youtube link via private message to Ramzi Or Ryan or either just post below..

It will help a lot if you get some nice kills, high hits and good looking combo's if it's a pvp video. Use some nice annotations effects in ur video.

NOTE* IT CAN BE A PVP/PVM/IRONMAN Series, whatever you want. Maybe even a SPK Promo? Doesn't matter honestly, As long as its good and effective.

:)

Good luck to all of you who's participating.

Regards,

Exc aka we rm daily.

nah this is a shit idea since i make vids it means u can just get yt rank for just winning with 1 vid