Sign in to follow this  
LilIlIlIT

ELEMELONS AKA DONATION UNIT

Lidl wannabe pkers aka multibots tried making a lil fake propaganda post on #ld but it not work out brozzer.

Lockdown keeps dominating SpawnablePlayerKiller wilderness,  even with elemelons only going out in untradeables and +1s with shade genie while pking unskulled, we've still managed to get elemelons for a considerable amount
(Btw these are killpics only scrolling up like 15% of the #elementals killpics channel in logdoom discord) haha oops

iz gon be a bumpy ride bropars

big noob B77 pothead for a lil green spirit shield of the divines

DtMnzk6.png

Its scoobs for da ancient bows of the cross (noob)

NaFHHSC.png

Jenga or zenga or whatever for a pvp armour set + red wyvern shield 

v7o2CZx.png

King(not) Marco for the stank 🤗

0uQdX56.png

Whale(indeed) dance for a pvp set, lmao shud go back to edge pking :/

k5QNdyy.png

Elemelons leader dc south dead without eating a single food (dropped rocktail to spec)

rb0n1VM.png

Ex-elementals (we made him leave cause elementals too scared of us 🤭 and didnt help him) ele na, for spirits of the divine shield

HF7itGS.png

Walt disney( pvmer/skiller since 08) dead for sanguilini staff (enchanted) YIKES

3mjV4bg.jpg

Walt disney (big planker) again for his last pk set after losing bank to us haha (now pks in untradeables)

Rj1U6o9.png

Mr Apex, dead for max

V8IURk3.png

VQcg2Db.png

Zaryte bow (more like maple shortbow) dead for his lil pvp set

w5ZU4h4.png

shishabox dead for the divinian of the spirit shield (looks like ele dont like their divines n hand em to us i guess(ty))

sJj35Ma.png

Maple shortbow dead again for the stank (smh)

32p0wFm.png

Pk happytail (not so happy anymore), dead for tektonical armour and serpentine visage (blood)

nufGH0c.png

Unforgiven dead for skotizo bow, grand ring imbued and fused slayer helmet, jesus christ what are you doing bro

R6wvP2S.jpg

Honestly got too lazy of scrolling and getting killpics, so if you tryna come at us again, we're strapped.

also here's a lil extra bonus clip from impatient making king(not) marco his bitch.

-Lockdown's management

Edited by LilIlIlIT

L0L Imagine dropping a kill pic topic talking shit then absolutely get demoralized, this is mabey 1% of our kill pics on you plankers, thanks for your donations you delusional rats.

Edited by Morbid

You'll never see me dying in risk, nice fake dinhs kpic on the top, not even me, or ele. That was nightraptor which is also LD. Also who the hell is unforgiven56 in the last pic? I've never seen him ingame or in any cc

This is just SOME, of the many free max sets ya boi J hus donated. #LD?unknown.pngunknown.pngJ.png?width=400&height=2583074d12e4f9ce2e54f10e01c14301e94.pngJPEG_20200701_024327.jpg?width=343&heighimage0.jpg?width=400&height=291

92bf414e134219872bbcff1b8f15ee48.png?widunknown.png?width=400&height=263

unknown.png?width=696&height=440

Edited by king marco

Just now, king marco said:

You'll never see me dying in risk, nice fake dinhs kpic on the top, not even me, or ele. That was nightraptor which is also LD. 

This is just SOME, of the many free max sets ya boi J hus donated. #LD?unknown.pngunknown.pngJ.png?width=400&height=2583074d12e4f9ce2e54f10e01c14301e94.pngJPEG_20200701_024327.jpg?width=343&heighimage0.jpg?width=400&height=291

gz for collecting loot pics from like 2 years ago l0l

j hus isnt Roger or bless (the main 2 people that play the account currently, other than reece from time to time)

bit cringe but props for trying haha 
maybe next time!

You'll never see me dying in risk, nice fake dinhs kpic on the top, not even me, or ele. That was nightraptor which is also LD. 

You'll never die in risk bc ur a pussy that doesnt risk pal

Just now, Loftierelf1 said:

You'll never die in risk bc ur a pussy that doesnt risk pal

I literally always risk 15b which is actually your bank. Srs Your one to talk, always pking in cursed void

I literally always risk 15b which is actually your bank. Srs Your one to talk, always pking in cursed void

Are you mentally ill pal?

You legit put killspics of memberdog/marganA on your topic and now you show him getting killpics... pick  a side

LMFAO 15B IS NOTHING NICE 1 BUDDY

If marco wants old kps we might as well drop the whole noobymentals folder and the video where Elemental leader Jorik got bullied into smashing his PC 

If marco wants old kps we might as well drop the whole noobymentals folder and the video where Elemental leader Jorik got bullied into smashing his PC 

You say we as if you were apart of that, You were ele during that. Are you that stupid....?

You say we as if you were apart of that, You were ele during that. Are you that stupid....?

LMFAO as if spying doesnt exist

4 minutes ago, king marco said:

Who's kpics do you want next? Taking requests

Instead of doing all dis lil talk and taking killpics from way before pyramids were built

lets organize a sri with 1k bags buy in elementals vs lockdown 3v3 or 5v5 :D

Just now, LilIlIlIT said:

Instead of doing all dis lil talk and taking killpics from way before pyramids were built

lets organize a sri with 1k bags buy in elementals vs lockdown 3v3 or 5v5 :D

Bro they dont even know what SRI means. LMFAO

LMFAO as if spying doesnt exist

But... you literally posted kpics and helped us kill LD. What kind of spies kill their own cc for bank....? One thing to pretend to help, another thing to straight-up kill your own cc during Fi's. You're seriously more retarded than I thought