Nick

Nick's Staff Application

Nick's Staff Application

1. Desired Staff Position: Happy to start off as a Sever Support again, or whichever rank felt appropraite.

2. Your Name: Nick

3. Your age: 21

4. Your Timezone: GMT+10

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: Mostly 6+ hours. Scattered morning/night hours.

6. Why you should receive the position?: I was previously a staff member (Server Support through to Super Moderator) going back some time now. I received this rank via mainly my work on forums helping players with client difficulties, as well as my help ingame. Although I don't 'advertise' my help as such players would expect (via ::yell / cc etc) I do offer help when needed. Mostly sitting in the Help cc helping on the side where possible, much like I did all those years back. I know a lot about the game, as well as the client which I see as a big benefit for Spawn Pk. Happy to earn my ranks starting at server support if that's the most suitable option. Would like to get back into this type of position as I really enjoyed it, however felt I had to resign due to personal life circumstances (I was building a house at this point in time and didn't have a lot of time left for Spawn Pk). I'm however back now playing mostly 6+ hours a day. I also feel my timezone being different to most other playing is a big advantage ensure there's always at least one staff member on for  most/all timezones.

Cheers,

Nick

Edited by Nick

Nick deserves +1 he has the experience as we need someone to save the staff team since it's dead and Nick could do that 

• Like 1

We haven't talked that much yet, but from what I've seen you seem like an experienced (ex-staff) player who is willing to help others. Furthermore, I can't recall you being toxic or anything else that's disturbing, hence I would like to see you getting a chance +1. Looking forward to having another chat with you, good luck with your application! 

• Like 1