Sign in to follow this  
0006arber

Kharazi Jungle Bug made me lose BIS Gear ( in the jungle).

Basically, when you look in your storage on the Kharazi island and examine of the items in there, it makes your client freeze ( no way to unfreeze).

So it just happens that at that particular moment that it happened i just took out all my prestigious BIS in kharazi and was being attacked by a kharazi druid, when i mangaged to relog it was too late.

I managed to get back in the island and pick off the gear off my corpse but i protected my Jungle Cbow+ Totem and took them back into the real game ( i can buy back my karamja 3 gloves so i dont really care about them) . Obviously this is not optimal and i wish there was a way my gear could be sent back to the island where it belongs. Also, there's a lot of QOL improvements that need to be made in the island and hopefully this puts me a spotlight on it.

fuckkk....i saw you the other day there fuck you did have BIS no bullshit. Hopefully they refund you but Id be surprised. PM TEVIN AND GOOBY on discord. Cant imagine how long that took you to get..