Sign in to follow this  
dher jerry

an actual good death pet fix

death pet poll  

24 members have voted

1. 1. should getting smited nullify death pets effect?

• yes , easy fix perfect for the eco and keep the +2 prods on there toes
    • no screw that another stupid idea that wont pass but still good idea
    • ur brain dead ( hope everyone picks this one)

my suggestion was that when smited, the death effect from any death related pet would be nullified, i'e if you have a rasi sword + e maul and u get smited with death u would lose both items. and to keep some value on the shade genie i believe when smited instead of nulling the effect completely you would keep +1 no matter if you're smited or not. that way all death related pets would retain use but also players have a chance to pk stuff. i feel as though this nerf would work and not really flux death pet related pets prices to much this way people can still use death related pets viably but also take the risk of getting smited. like everyone else in the wilderness. 

Honestly do people even get smited anymore while not at edge? It used to be scary to go into the wildy when x2 malev axe spec would smite via 70+ specs twice or ele mace hitting 70+ through f3 smiting 99 prayer.

Now a days it's a ball park at edge unless you're in multi then I get where the dilemma is. Support nonetheless, and hard to not pick option three.

Maybe a slightly better idea would be for when smited with a death pet variant out, your most valuable of your kept on death items is dropped, instead of your least.

On 6/8/2020 at 11:42 AM, Jimm0 said:

Maybe a slightly better idea would be for when smited with a death pet variant out, your most valuable of your kept on death items is dropped, instead of your least.

Best idea +1